Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. (13623 Views)

Please Save A Life. / I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Good evening nairaland i I'm still here begging pls kindly assist us with any amount. Thanks
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
We are from Edo state.
I have written a letter to governor, Deputy Governor, SSG, Chief of staff, ministry of women affairs and 3 local government chairmen but there's no response yet except from the local government where my mum work.
See below the screenshots.

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 9:05am On Sep 20, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Bro, I feel your pain but all I can say is hang in there. I will help in every way I can but I'm not available to do so right now. I will send you a PM when I'm available and I'll continue to keep your mum in my prayers.
Good morning.
Hope you still have me in mind sir.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 10:36pm On Sep 20, 2018
Please you people should help me I'm on my knees begging.
If you know of any blog or foundation that I can pay little money to help me make a public fundraising pls let me know.

Help a brother.
I don't even Know when l this will end.
I have not been able to do anything meaningful again. And I can't watch her die.

Somebody should pls help me.
Any amount will go along way.
Her bank details are:

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.
Thanks.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hello everyone pls im still in need of financial support for the treatment of my mum.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2018
Good morning nairalanders
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Dear All.
Thank you so much for the donations so far. We have been able to get to this stage cus of your financial supports. We are indeed grateful. God Bless you all.

PLEASE WE CAN DO MORE THANK YOU.
Mrs. Akhare Flora O. Needs N12M for Kidney transplant.

Please Read, Donate and Share with friends.

Help those in need of help.
Show the real love now while they are still alive.
Any amount of money contributed means allot to us right now. No amount of money is too small.
Please help save a life.
Help a brother from becoming motherless.

This is Akhare Flora O. (Mrs.) A staff of Ikpoba Okha Local Government Edo state From Edo state Nigeria. She is in need of financial support for kidney transplant either here in Nigeria at Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or in Mazunda Shaw medical center India.

Please people let save a precious life, she is just 48 years young. A mother of one. She has been going for dialysis since the month of April this year. Dialysis is very expensive, it comes with infections, sometimes, it cause constipation meaning life on dialysis machine is not safe.

N1000 x 12,000 people = N12,000,000
N10,000 x 1,200 people = N12,000,000
N100,000 x 12, people = N12,000,000
Her bank details are:

Please we can do it. Any amount will go along way.
Below is her medical report from LASUTH for evidence. Also her test results and her photograph on dialysis machine.

If you need more information about her we are ready to provide.
If you wish to see you or want talk to her or wants to see her via video call, kindly contact her son on
+2348-06494_5585

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 5:23am On Sep 29, 2018
Good morning nairalanders
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2018
engrj:

Good morning.
Hope you still have me in mind sir.
I do but I'm still not available to do so right now. The best I can do for now is to keep you in my prayers until I make it back home safely. All the best bro.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2018
MajorJeffery:
I do but I'm still not available to do so right now. The best I can do for now is to keep you in my prayers until I make it back home safely. All the best bro.

Return safe sir. Thanks
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by tobore4u(m): 2:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
There is never a sickness or disease that God cannot heal or cure, with him all things are possible. pls take your mum to scoan.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Ishilove: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2018
Yet one yeyebrity will spend 1 million on a bag and come online to brag about it.

My heart goes out to you, OP. I hope you get the help you seek.

2 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ishilove:
Yet one yeyebrity will spend 1 million on a bag and come online to brag about it.

My heart goes out to you, OP. I hope you get the help you seek.

Thank you.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dear nairaland pls kindly help me my 48yrs old mother is dying. She has kidney Disease. Pls help us with a y amount see below a photo of she and I at the hospital.
They charge us 8million naira. At Lagos State teaching hospital but in India they told us to get 12m. No money.
Even dialysis money is hard to get now cus it started since April this yr. If you doubt my story you are free to contact LASUTH or Clinix Healthcare see thier contacts on the documents below help a poor brother.
Her bank details

Mod I beg you with the name of God help me I have no where to run to for help I'm her only child from a broken home. My step dad doesn't care cus there is no child btwn him and my mum. No family to run cus there is no unity, no love and no cooperation in the family.

My mother is in my house here in Lagos she goes to hospital from home cus there is no money for admission she also goes to Clinix Healthcare for dialysis. PLEASE HELP SAVE A LIFE
AIT promise to show her on TV maybe by next week.
The nation's newspaper will publish it next week pls make una help me. Na only me she get even me self nor well I don take her to go many places I don enter many places cus of her.

Pls
onojiwizardgmailcom
youngestgrad
chuksdewigs
Nedu09
ra4fo
dcaliph
Lyth
ronathel
GT777
kb9iice
BekeeBuAgbara
carrydeygo
Delafruita
skazeemabiodun
ugoezeb
Henrypraise
Ekhemini
imakulate
moyinoluwabun
WombRaiders
Vidacom
Zionope
BuhariVanguard
grandstar
Codedboy95
Afam4eva
Timothyoj
CzarRex
dkdigits
F117AA
guy1234
Baynix's
babyosisi
pickabeau1
Cc Lalasticlala 
Cc Seun
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano
Cc Dominique
Cc r231

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2018
If you are still doubting my story pls contact Clinix Healthcare on this phone number 08025682017
my name is Delight one of the Nurses there knows me his name is Alex and I Indian guy he knows how tough it's for me then before I was able to buy blood for my for transfusion all the time I was taken to the hospital I'm always alone with her cus there is no one to help us.
Pls kindly assist us with any amount or Money I spent at least 7k three times a week for transportation see one receipt from ubar below.
If you want to visit us to confirm this story I will provide my house address.

The ubar receipts one is going to Clinix at night then another was coming in the morning.
See below for one of the receipt of the Dialysis
Pls help me

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 3:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Busybody2
Gboliwe
Idowuogbo
Caracta
naijadeyhia
ifyalways
benz2pimp
marcjane
gateleo
Lalasticala
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
I don't have strength to make long post.
Concerning my mother's health, I'm here again to plead with you all to kindly assist us with any amount.
Her name is Akhare Flora O. 48, a single mother of one from Edo state. She is a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local government council Edo state Nigeria.

She was diagnosed of Chronic kidney disease around April this year. She has being going for dialysis once or twice a week and this is very expensive.
She has been advised to go for a kidney transplant either here in Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or in India.
The needed amount for the transplant in LASUTH is 8 million naira in India is 12 million naira.
What we have left now 71k we spend alot on dialysis, injections, drugs, running of test and hospital bills.
I have added all the necessary documents to backup this story. If there is anything not right be free to ask me any question(s)

PLEASE I'M APPEALING TO EVRYONE TO KINDLY ASSIST US.
In few days from now she will be required to go for another section of dialysis.
This issue is beyond me.
I have not been working again yet bills keeps accumulating.
I have been advised to take her to a good and well equipped private hospital due to the ephemeral services of LASUTH. Consultation fee in one of the private hospital I went to, is 30k just for consultation only. Pls help us I'm not putting it to anyone as an obligation but as an act of assistance pls help.
In one of the photos you will see a tag hanging on my neck that's me at the nation's newspaper office For an interview cus of my mum health issue. I was there by 12pm on Wednesday, I returned home by 6pm then I took my mum to Clinix Healthcare for emergency dialysis over the night we returned on Thursday morning then on Friday I took her to LASUTH for every Friday clinic. On Tuesday next week we are going back. I'm going through a lot pls help me.
Your financial support will go a a long way.
To those who suggested T.B Joshua's, we have gone there twice and we where told there's no special prayer for now.

This is her direct bank details if you want to speak to her let me no I will send you her contact. Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
am rily touch by ur plight bro,i do go tru ur thread,wish i culd help,bt am nt financially capable for nw,i cn only assist wit my well wishes
bt we blacks ar wicked o,yet at PDP convention,it was dollars rainin,also celebrities nd money bags spendin money recklessly,bt to help a fellow human is a problem..
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2018
aro1:
am rily touch by ur plight bro,i do go tru ur thread,wish i culd help,bt am nt financially capable for nw,i cn only assist wit my well wishes
bt we blacks ar wicked o,yet at PDP convention,it was dollars rainin,also celebrities nd money bags spendin money recklessly,bt to help a fellow human is a problem..

Thank you bros.
I believe in God but I'm really scared now
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2018
engrj:

Thank you bros.
I believe in God but I'm really scared now
dnt loose d faith bro,the lord almighty will make a way out of d dead ends before u. Amen
hws she fairing nw?
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by ahnie: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2018
This your case z very touching...May helpers locate you speedily.

God please!
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
aro1:
dnt loose d faith bro,the lord almighty will make a way out of d dead ends before u. Amen
hws she fairing nw?

She is in the bedroom crying and praying. While I'm here online begging people. It's far beyond me now.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2018
ahnie:
This your case z very touching...May helpers locate you speedily.

God please!
Amen.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 6:22am On Oct 09, 2018
Video of my mum on dialysis machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c
Please support us with any amount of money pls I'm begging you all.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 09, 2018
Perhaps you should try contacting these celebrities e.g E money and donjazzy. I pray the healing hand of the lord descend upon your mum in Jesus Name.. Amen
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by ifyalways(f): 8:27am On Oct 09, 2018
engrj:
Ifyalways
Lalasticala
You are in my prayers. I'm surprised that despite all your efforts to reach the high and mighty who can conveniently fly out your mom for the needed surgery have not yielded any effort. May favour and Grace speak for you and your mom.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2018
ifyalways:

You are in my prayers. I'm surprised that despite all your efforts to reach the high and mighty who can conveniently fly out your mom for the needed surgery have not yielded any effort. May favour and Grace speak for you and your mom.

Amen.
Thank you
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Perhaps you should try contacting these celebrities e.g E money and donjazzy. I pray the healing hand of the lord descend upon your mum in Jesus Name.. Amen

They don't respond. But I will keep trying.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by samyyoung1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bro, sorry abt ur plight, I av towed dis path both in d past n presently, its really tough, but I can give u some good advice, first, dialysis with clinix is way too expensive, ask for Dialyzer medical center, its at Oshodi, they dialyze for N30k, blood....12k n test starts from 1k, or u visit kidney solution in Ikeja..... As for transplant, hold on for now cuz she needs to get very well n stop taking blood for like 6months before transplant cld be administered.

Work more on she having frequent dialysis n a time wlf come, her body wld adapt n pains wlf go away.

DAT Dr DAT sold a drug to u is a scammer, just commit him to God, n easy with spiritual help so they don't compound ur problems, people are they to eat from ur problems

Finally, keep hope alive n encourage her, n plz do let her know DAT she isn't d only one in dis, u never might know, we all just hide behind our issues so d world won't laugh at us.

3 Likes

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by osborn4u: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Bring her to my monthly crusade in Benin. Believers Ministries inc Benin. I have seen God heal worse cases
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2018
samyyoung1:
Bro, sorry abt ur plight, I av towed dis path both in d past n presently, its really tough, but I can give u some good advice, first, dialysis with clinix is way too expensive, ask for Dialyzer medical center, its at Oshodi, they dialyze for N30k, blood....12k n test starts from 1k, or u visit kidney solution in Ikeja..... As for transplant, hold on for now cuz she needs to get very well n stop taking blood for like 6months before transplant cld be administered.

Work more on she having frequent dialysis n a time wlf come, her body wld adapt n pains wlf go away.

DAT Dr DAT sold a drug to u is a scammer, just commit him to God, n easy with spiritual help so they don't compound ur problems, people are they to eat from ur problems

Finally, keep hope alive n encourage her, n plz do let her know DAT she isn't d only one in dis, u never might know, we all just hide behind our issues so d world won't laugh at us.

Thanks I have just contacted kidney solution now I will go there tomorrow or on Saturday thanks sir
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 10:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
osborn4u:
Bring her to my monthly crusade in Benin. Believers Ministries inc Benin. I have seen God heal worse cases
I beg help me take her photograph to your church na I nor get money to they carry her up and down in Lagos here I spent 7 to 8 per Trip in taken her for dialysis and to LASUTH like 4times a week. Help a bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

100 Women Who Inspire Us In Our World Today / Five Things You Did As A Child / Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.