Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. (13626 Views)

Please Save A Life. / I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / Please Save My Mom From Brain Tumor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2018
Good morning nairalanders.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2018
Please Nairalanders, moderators TeHN (The e-Helpers Network).
Cc Seun
Cc JARUS
Cc CHAIRCOVER
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano
Cc Dominique

@Seun
@JARUS
@CHAIRCOVER
@Lalasticlala
@Seun
@Rocktation
@farano
@Dominique
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by keepingmum: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2018
Poster - i see the desperation and cry for help from your posts and my heart goes out to you.
1 - With regards to Dialysis, do you have a suitable donor for the transplant as you are seeking 12 million?
2 - Its sad that citizens have to pay thousands to access care that should ordinarily be free to them
3 - Try any of the catholic hospitals, they often treat complex conditions like these for free - you may have to travel out of Benin or lagos but its worth the shot....you can start by going to any of the big diocese and ask them for the details/address of their hospitals that deals with complex needs and that should save you the travel time/merrygoround time
4 - Consider paying instablog to post an sos donor post on instagram to help bring awareness to your cause
5 - send Stella dimoko sdk an email regarding your mum's health, she often helps benin and delta people as shes from that side so she may be willing to do a post which again will bring awareness and perhaps help your fundraising cause.

1 Like

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by megastu(m): 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sent some money. I wish her all the best.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
megastu:
Sent some money. I wish her all the best.

Yes she called me some minutes ago to inform me.
Thank you i really appreciate it.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
keepingmum:
Poster - i see the desperation and cry for help from your posts and my heart goes out to you.
1 - With regards to Dialysis, do you have a suitable donor for the transplant as you are seeking 12 million?
2 - Its sad that citizens have to pay thousands to access care that should ordinarily be free to them
3 - Try any of the catholic hospitals, they often treat complex conditions like these for free - you may have to travel out of Benin or lagos but its worth the shot....you can start by going to any of the big diocese and ask them for the details/address of their hospitals that deals with complex needs and that should save you the travel time/merrygoround time
4 - Consider paying instablog to post an sos donor post on instagram to help bring awareness to your cause
5 - send Stella dimoko sdk an email regarding your mum's health, she often helps benin and delta people as shes from that side so she may be willing to do a post which again will bring awareness and perhaps help your fundraising cause.
Thanks for this information. I will do it
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 5:47am On Aug 31, 2018
Good morning.
Can anyone here help me with the contact of Michael Arumemi-Ikhide i was told reach out to him also.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 5:48am On Aug 31, 2018
I'm still begging for support pls
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by megastu(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hope you got my little contribution.

I wish her all the best.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2018
megastu:
Hope you got my little contribution.

I wish her all the best.
Yes she did thanks.
Amen.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2018
keepingmum:

I contacted this what i got as a response from her.
Screenshot below.
Though u have sent another mail to her again.

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 7:48am On Sep 03, 2018
Good morning nairalanders thank you all for the supports so far.
I have written a letter to my state governor via DHL. I pray he assist my mum.

By the Grace of God Almighty my mum will survive right now as at this morning she is doing fine.
She can walk to the bed room, toilet and also do some little walk around the compound.

According to her last test result, she's due for another dialysis, but that will be when i return to Lagos.
From the financial support so far, we have N187000 and that's enough money for dialysis, injections and buying of drugs. Thank you all.

Just like i said earlier, we where told to have at least N12 million to N14 million naira for a kidney transplant in Indian.
So I'm still begging for a donation.
If there's anyone who wish to see my mother before any help will be rendered kindly inform me i will give you my house address. Below is a picture of my and i.

I have also shared the stories on my Facebook just to prove to you all that my story is real and it has affected me in life here is my Facebook username Johnson Delight Uzebbaonuan.

I'm spending alot on her, her drugs are too expensive, just this morning, i have ordered for a new glumeter strips which cost me N6000.
See below the drugs she consumed for just 4moths.

Please help us with any amount.
Please if you have any foundation that can help solicit for funds kindly send me their contacts.
I have created GoFundMe account but due to the fact that i don't have a foreign number and bank account, it was suspended.
Please help us. I'm alone on this my step dad didn't show up again for like a year now.

My mum has me alone for survival now.
Please help save my mothers life.

Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

Thank you and God Bless You.

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Evangkatsoulis: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2018
Majorjeffery, you no see this one?
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by keepingmum: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2018
engrj:

I contacted this what i got as a response from her.
Screenshot below.
Though u have sent another mail to her again.
I am sorry but thats not an appropriate mail to send when seeking help.
You ll explain who you are, your mum and her health challenges, then include web links from nairaland /gofundme etc where you hv made steps to get help
. Attach hospital records, receipts
Not just send a video and your number,
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2018
keepingmum:

I am sorry but thats not an appropriate mail to send when seeking help.
You ll explain who you are, your mum and her health challenges, then include web links from nairaland /gofundme etc where you hv made steps to get help
. Attach hospital records, receipts
Not just send a video and your number,

You are right.
But if you check the screenshot well, you will notice i said i sent her a mail before as regards to my mum health issue.
Here is another screenshot of my first mail to her.
I attached all the needed documents including my mother's working ID. card. A photo of my mum and i and some hospital documents.

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 1:58pm On Sep 05, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by mikkyjagga1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hey bro, how's it going! Hang in there.... send me your watsapp number we could chat with
engrj:
Good afternoon
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 4:48pm On Sep 06, 2018
mikkyjagga1:
Hey bro, how's it going! Hang in there.... send me your watsapp number we could chat with

+2348064945586
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 07, 2018
engrj:
Good afternoon
Bro, I feel your pain but all I can say is hang in there. I will help in every way I can but I'm not available to do so right now. I will send you a PM when I'm available and I'll continue to keep your mum in my prayers.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 7:00am On Sep 07, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Bro, I feel your pain but all I can say is hang in there. I will help in every way I can but I'm not available to do so right now. I will send you a PM when I'm available and I'll continue to keep your mum in my prayers.

Thank you sir
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 7:02am On Sep 07, 2018
TO ALL MY FRIENDS
Please Read, Donate And Re post God Bless You.

Please sir/ma i have to tag some people because right now its urgent whatever you can help us with will go along way even if its #1000 naira.

This is Mrs. Akhare Flora O. (My Mother) she's a young and ambitious woman (48yrs old), a mother of one, a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local Government Edo state Nigeria.

She was diagnosed of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) around April 2018.
It began around 2015, when she noticed excessive thirst and frequent urination she went for check up and discovered she's diabetic. She started the treatments immediately and there was a change in diet also which is the only way to fight diabetes.

Fast forward to 2017, she woke up one morning and realized that she couldn't see clearly again (blurred vision not blind). She went for an Eye check in Benin Edo state and she was told she have diabetic retinopathy so she was recommended to Eye Foundation (A Health Care for Eye treatment only not foundation) around GRA. Lagos State Nigeria.

On getting to Eye Foundation some series of test was conducted, then we discovered that her kidney has been affected. (Chronic Kidney Disease) We have no choice than to omit the treatment of the eyes and focused on the solution to the kidney disease.

So she started going for dialysis after spending two (2) weeks on admission at Lagos State teaching hospital (LASUTH). We have been going for dialysis and sometimes the dialysis do cause an infection.

NOTE: Infections acquired in dialysis units can kill, disable, hospitalize, and/or prolong illness in patients while disrupting lives and increasing the cost of treatment. Dialysis-relatedinfections can occur in many body locations including the bloodstream, bones, lungs, and skin.

After spending so much on dialysis, blood transfusions, injections to formulate the blood and buying of drugs, I decided to make a research about a lasting solutions to Chronic Kidney Disease, and also according to the Dr. Managing her, we where told that the only solution to this is to go for a transplants. And the transplant, is very expensive hence we have no choice than to beg for a funds raise to enable her live again.

Please kindly assist us with whatever you can. We are in need of all the help you can render, prayers, money or anything.

If you need any proof you can contact me +238-06494-5586 if you wish to see her you can call via whatsapp video call to see her live and the condition she is. If you need any more documents to proof my story to know if its true or not i will also provide to backup my story, you can reach me on +2348-0802-90561.

This is her account details
Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

May God Almighty Bless you all beyond your imaginations Amen.

1 Share

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2018
HELP ME NOW WHILE MY MOTHER IS STILL ALIVE

Please Nairalanders, moderators TeHN (The e-Helpers Network).
Cc Seun
Cc JARUS
Cc CHAIRCOVER
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Rocktation
Cc farano
Cc Dominique

@Seun
@JARUS
@CHAIRCOVER
@Lalasticlala
@Seun
@Rocktation
@farano
@Dominique
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 8:36am On Sep 09, 2018
Good morning wonderful people of nairaland.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Ishilove: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Engrj, may God help you. My heart bleeds for you.

Have you gone on social media to reach out to people with large followership like Omojuwa, Toke Makinwa, Davido and co?
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Have you gone on social media to reach out to people with large followership like Omojuwa, Toke Makinwa, Davido and co?
Yes i have but i don't know how to reach them.

I have sent messages to some of them but no response.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ishilove:

See some of the screenshots

If you can help me reach out to them pls do.
Thank you

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
engrj:

See some of the screenshots

If you can help me reach out to them pls do.
Thank you
Instead is sending them links why not post the full details in your message to them. The links should be the last thing.

After you give them the full details, including pictorial and documentary evidence, you can now add that you have tried different media but the response is not adequate. You can THEN send them the links to corroborate your claims.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Instead is sending them links why not post the full details in your message to them. The links should be the last thing.

After you give them the full details, including pictorial and documentary evidence, you can now add that you have tried different media but the response is not adequate. You can THEN send them the links to corroborate your claims.
I have done that too.
Same way i mailed Stella Damascus too

Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
Good morning
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 3:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Still begging you all for financial support of any amount pls help us.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
Nairalanders I greet una oh.

Please kindly remember my mother in your prayers oh pls and kindly assist us with any amount too.
I don dey disturb my state government about the issue too.
God bless you all Amen.
Re: PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. by engrj(m): 2:52pm On Sep 15, 2018
Greetings nairalanders.
I'm still in need of help pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Things You Did As A Child / When Envy Strikes: How To Put Jealousy To Good Use / What Is A Woman's Financial Responsibility In A Marriage?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.