Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' (39476 Views)

Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos / Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2018
Na u sabi
Frankyboy1:

Your mouth looks like wat ve fed on varieties of dicks sister!
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2018
Lazy indeed..crack ur brain to kn wat i meant if it is so important to u

LazyNairalander:

Excuse me sister can you explain what you meant by that?
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by dumininu01(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2018
Simplep:
Dat tin is really annoying,wat do i do with a divk i cnt touch??...
cheesy cheesy

Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Andrewgame42: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2018
SAMBARRY:
so it's until she uploads it abi?

Before ekon ...are we suppose to take her word for it? Because of what nah?
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 11, 2018
Cow nose chick must see pictures of private jet first. The The dicks can be shown
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by rabbi1234(m): 10:38am On Jul 11, 2018
grin angry cheesy grin angry

Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2018
I see

Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by HardMirror(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2018
kaen1317:
If there were no d$cks in the world women will riot. Stop pretending Tboss and suck the D

1 Like

Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Diso60090(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2018
TBoss and D!ck matter is like PDP and APC

They hate to love each other
grin
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by McCobble(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2018
Simplep:
behave woman grin
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2018
Simplep:
Lemme send you my pestle shaped Dickson, aswear you'll find me come sokoto to ride tongue
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Lovintus2(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2018
Pictures or idonbilivit!
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Snow02: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2018
Simplep:
call the ngga Up then you can touch the d*ck
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Snow02: 11:41am On Jul 11, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Only poor men send pictures of their BLOCKOSES to women, since that is all they can offer! cheesy You can tell they are gigolos.

Ugly, BLAAAAAAAACK, cassava with shriveled-up veins? shocked

The ones I have received are such turn offs!

Very UGLY things!!! embarassed
pvssy is ugly to but it's not what it looks like it's what it smells like

1 Like

Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by megareal: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Yeye woman, so you thought you could give guys an eyeful of your bweast in BBN and they will not barrage you with pics of their dicks? Keep kwayet and enjoy.
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Jaqenhghar: 12:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
Frankyboy1:
You rather they send u pictures of statement of bank accounts, but guys ve lost dignity sha! How can.I share pics of my special rifle to a nonentity online
haba bros such stuff is easy just google one BBC then upload
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
iyatrustee:
That is their own definition of private jets! Shebi you say private jet owners were queing for your attention grin

Davido dey among the guys wey queue up? I hear say im get private jet too.
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Primusinterpares:
I was with a girl yesterday and she was gisting and showing me how one married man that was disturbing her was sending her joysticks upandan she was even showing people around on her phone...

I was ashamed for the man. cold catch me instantly.

although I am not in support of promiscuity from bot sex o...
For crying out loud... if you are sooooo Hot, kindly approach a lady, woo her- if she agrees to your wooing..., and she's interested, get down to it. if not move on. stop sending joysticks upandan as if it would guarantee you to getting down with her.

let's behave matured and act civil.
u will be shocked to know that many of these married men that send dick pics to small small girls are in their 60s and 70s. Naija don kpafuka reach like dat.
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Simplep:
cheesy so u want to touch the dick and be playing with it like flutecheesy. Endtime tinzs.

Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Primusinterpares(m): 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
lefulefu:
u will be shocked to know that many of these married men that send dick pics to small small girls are in their 60s and 70s. Naija don kpafuka reach like dat.
walahi... one of my daughters in church went job hunting and guess what...
she said the filling station manager where she submitted application called her and she went only for the old fool to start toasting her... I mean... where did we lost it
a girl young enough to be your daughter?...

oh Lord restore our sexually to default mood. cause the mood is not favourable to the society.
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Primusinterpares:
walahi... one of my daughters in church went job hunting and guess what...
she said the filling station manager where she submitted application called her and she went only for the old fool to start toasting her... I mean... where did we lost it
a girl young enough to be your daughter?...

oh Lord restore our sexually to default mood. cause the mood is not favourable to the society.
many older men with children and grand children are that shameless now oo. At least u have heard about the story of that OAU prof who was forcing himself on young female undergraduate. A pastor for dat mattercheesy. Even if u must preposition sex to a lady do it with self respect pertaining to ur age....but nope..some old men will just be fooling their age of a girl that they can be a grand father tocheesy.
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Primusinterpares(m): 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
lefulefu:
many older men with children and grand children are that shameless now oo. At least u have heard about the story of that OAU prof who was forcing himself on young female undergraduate. A pastor for dat mattercheesy. Even if u must preposition sex to a lady do it with self respect pertaining to ur age....but nope..some old men will just be fooling their age of a girl that they can be a grand father tocheesy.
quite stupid and senseless... all is well
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
I smell lies

Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by kay29000(m): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Only poor men send pictures of their BLOCKOSES to women, since that is all they can offer! cheesy You can tell they are gigolos.

Ugly, BLAAAAAAAACK, cassava with shriveled-up veins? shocked

The ones I have received are such turn offs!

Very UGLY things!!! embarassed

Chai! Your words can kill. Lol! Poor men have suffered o. No wonder some men treat women like shiit when they finally make money. They remember reading these kinds of words. lol!
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by KanwuliaExtra: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
kay29000:

Chai! Your words can kill. Lol! Poor men have suffered o. No wonder some men treat women like shiit when they finally make money. They remember reading these kinds of words. lol!

How can a man be brandishing his ugly pehnis? angry
The thing is damn ugly na. . . .especially a BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLACK wan! cry
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by meobizy(f): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
They're only repaying back in kind. She assaults men with her near-nude pictures so it's only natural to terrorize her in the same way.

I think women secretly enjoy this. All the ones I sent d-ick pics in the past replied with compliments.
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by okwabayi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

How can a man be brandishing his ugly pehnis? angry
The thing is damn ugly na. . . .especially a BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLACK wan! cry

Have I sent you d-ick pics yet? Mine is built like an elephant's trunk and has a lovely cap. If you see it you'll come down to Nigeria with hopes of riding my 'private jet'.
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by shounited74: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
You owns your mouth, so run your lies with it.
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by lordtim001(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
She may be right
Even some of my female friends wey no dey popular at all receive at least 1 dick pic from random, sex-starved
Indian men on Facebook grin
I no know wetin dey do those guys sef
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by Citizenshelm: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ariana Grande admits she experienced 'wild dizzy spells' after Manchester bombing
http://wapnetrealm.com/ariana-grande-admits-she-experienced-wild-dizzy-spells-after-manchester-bombing/
Re: Tboss: ''Stop Sending Me Your Manhood Pictures'' by jibs4lv(m): 1:10am On Jul 12, 2018
pinshure of the d*ck sent to you or Adonb..... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) / A Nairalander Working With Omotola Jalade / D'banj And His Wife Lineo Love Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.