Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) (32868 Views)

Hausa Youths Mock Tinubu Over Viral 'Agbado And Cassava' Comment (VIDEO) / Watch List: Fayose Replies EFCC / I’m Still Governor Of Ekiti State, Fayose Replies Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by topcollins: 11:29am On Jul 11, 2018
adeoba2008:
Please, who is the Governorship candidate for Ekiti? Is it Fayose? I am not understanding.
i wonder oooo, let them continue attacking Fayose who is not contesting and Kolapo Olusola Eleka will be declared winner

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by emmanuelex1(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2018
He wants to avoid cattle colony for his people
NOETHNICITY:
Why is fayose so desperate to install his deputy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Antoeni(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2018
What Fayose said abt Kogi,is very True,
Yaya Bello is the Biggest Non Performing Governor in APC,
KOGI IS SO BACKWARD IN EVERYTHING Except Robbery

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Saliuabdulazeez: 11:52am On Jul 11, 2018
Bello is a special fool that dont know what is next in his life. but mind you, good people of kogi state are waiting for you this forthcoming election. to my surprise people are still supporting bello statement in ekiti, APC can actually allow bello to address congress when that fool is owning some workers 21 months salary in his state, bello that does not have respect for his people, care for his ppl, bello is the first governor that will be in office in the state for over 21 months with no good achievement to point at, in the office for over 21 months with empty achievement.....bello if you know what is good for you just go back to your state and settle those that are due for settlement if not you and all your cabinets that are not ready to tell you the bitter truth will surely die a lone.
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by simplesearch: 11:58am On Jul 11, 2018
A governor who cannot pay workers salary, with no assurance or hope of being re-elected himself. Fayose is still the CSO of Ekiti state, the assertions and grandstanding of Yahaya Bello therefore holds no water. Only the electorate can decide the direction where the pendulum of victory will swing come Saturday.
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by tiwiex(m): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Fayose has met his match in Governor Bello. grin

I couldn't stop laughing when Yahaya Bella spoke at the rally.:

Hear him.:

I learned Fayose ordered vehicles to stay away from the roads in order to frustrate our rally today.. But warn him that nobody is a monopoly of Stupidity...He was lucky I was not in Ekiti on Monday when he disrupted INEC Meeting...come this Saturday, I will personally tame him.

His match. Bello just admitted he has stupidity in him. And he just challenged Fayose to a stupidity contest. My brother, read again and interpret.
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by joeyswift(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lord save us from this type of women. The spirit of Lauretta Onochie has entered her
NgeneUkwenu:

Hear him.:

I learned Fayose ordered vehicles to stay away from the roads in order to frustrate our rally today.. But warn him that nobody is a monopoly of Stupidity...He was lucky I was not in Ekiti on Monday when he disrupted INEC Meeting...come this Saturday, I will personally tame him.

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by hush15: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wantedmiller:
Still confused..... Is fayose recontesting?

Everything is just about Fayose vs Fayemi.

lesson :
deputy governor of ekiti cannot rule ekiti state

Thats the point... That Fayose guy is a great man... That even FG finds him a force to reckon with and am sure his deputy would carry the day.... you did be surprised that after eleka wins, you will hear little of him. Even FG has lost focus. Making election about Fayose and not the people

1 Like

Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by IsaAbubakar: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Hear him.:

[/s]
his match that cannot tame ordinary senator without immunity
today Dino is still a senator and will likely unseat the bastard Yahaya next year
Nonsense
ngeneukwenu you'll see hell from me personally on Saturday
don't run oo
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by IsaAbubakar: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
BMCSlayer:

Lol dull Woman. You always have an unintelligent comment to drop. How does your husband cope sef?
so you believe ngeneukwenu is a female?

sorry for you bro cheesy
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by darqly(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
In my part of Kogi state, we refer to people like Yahaya Bello as "Onimemebeeka". I can't even translate it accurately, but if you know.... grin grin
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by koboko69: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
Crocky23:
[s][/s]

Tame Fayose the way he was able to tame Melaye abi?
Yahaya Bello is a special fool.

In your honest opinion...have Maleye not been tamed?
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by romenna: 12:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
If ekiti vote apc then sometin is very wrong wit nigerians
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
dadavivo:
Yama yama Bello doesn't know that Kogi people are waiting for the next election. They can't forget the Fulani massacre recently in kogi
voters wen go collect rice forget
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
How can any Sensible person allow Yahaya Bello to campaign for him. Yahaya Bello fa.
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by lastmaster(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
This country self? is fayose going for 3rd tenure? because ayam not understanding.
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by tsmat(m): 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
all this people calling Yahaya Bello a fool abeg your wisdom don give you LG chairman post?
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Hear him.:

just gimme one reason why u support Hahaha Fool Bello on this issue
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Maxcollins042(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
BMCSlayer:

Lol dull Woman. You always have an unintelligent comment to drop. How does your husband cope sef?
which man would marry such glutton and sycophant?
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by bewla(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
BMCSlayer:

pls don't use this to insult her personality abi u won apply
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by tinsel: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Hear him.:

Somebody that cannot tame a hospitalized Duno Melaye?
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Sadiyaene(f): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Donald95:
Fayose is a very strong man that's why APC stakeholders are having sleepless night over Ekiti.

Their major plan in Ekiti is not good governance but rather to start chasing perceived APC enermies, to give Fulani Herdsmen Colony and start Religious/ethnic cleansing. Remember Fayose never gave them chance and that made The Terrorist master in Aso Rock very Angry with Fayose...

On Saturday, You will be given a chance to choose between LIFE AND DEATH, Choose wisely my dear Ekiti

U talk too much undecidedwhy na
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by Sadiyaene(f): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Antoeni:
What Fayose said abt Kogi,is very True,
Yaya Bello is the Biggest Non Performing Governor in APC,
KOGI IS SO BACKWARD IN EVERYTHING Except Robbery

Ur left yansh sad undecidedhow can u say such about my state undecided
Re: Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) by mechanics(m): 5:12am On Jul 12, 2018
hmmmm, this election will be very tough o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo: Inauguration Of PDP National Campaign Council For Edo Election (Photos) / Chidi Lloyd In Tears, Apologises To Wike For Attacking His Government (video) / Sanwo-Olu Arrives Polling Unit In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.