Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) (1829 Views)

Army Arrests Yahoo Boys For Snatching Man’s Manhood In Akwa Ibom / Barren Lady Who Stole Another Woman’s Baby Revealed How She Did It. Photos / IMSU Student Arrested For Trying To Cut Off Man's Manhood After Sex (2) (3) (4)

Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by officialwdhtv: 7:46am On Apr 25, 2023
Man caught after he stole another gentleman's "manhood" whom he had initially gone to ask for help.

Please be careful out there folks!!

Take a listen!

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrcvnyxpbwH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzJmNE1rXP8

Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by Jerryherd: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2023
So this demonic thing still happens... Stealing of blockus
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by wis3(m): 7:49am On Apr 25, 2023
Could this be the person that stole peter Obi's manhood?

Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by robinso01(m): 7:52am On Apr 25, 2023
All in the name of ritual.
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2023

One of the reasons I don't give money to these road side beggars.
If you are hungry, I'll buy you food.
Stranded, I'll pay for your transport.
But to give you money hand to hand, it's no longer safe in this country.

Some people do it for survival; well, if you can stand that. But those who collate money from people to go and resell or to make innocent manhoods vanish, may GOD expose and judge you all.

Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by Ever8090: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2023
No no fit believe say this stealing of gbola is real...
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2023
I really don't believe this thing, very funny 🤣. Will the dick area becomes plain after it's stolen? Someone should explain

Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by Ihateheadslamer: 8:11am On Apr 25, 2023
It becomes useless once the vibe is taken away tongue
IyaebeTheGreat:
I really don't believe this thing, very funny 🤣. Will the dick area becomes plain after it's stolen? Someone should explain
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by Ihateheadslamer: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2023
Take your ignorance to politics section tongue
wis3:
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2023
wis3:

Nah, he's the one that caused Tinubu's Dementia and parkinson's disease
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by Caramia2020(m): 8:25am On Apr 25, 2023
Evil doer, he should return it.
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 25, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
I don't get it, will the whole thing disappear or it'll still be there but lifeless. I need explicit explanation

Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by Reelmii: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2023
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by tommy589(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2023
This manhood thing did not start today,some innocent lives were lynched on this matter
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by MrAgbako: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2023
Nah only gbola dem dey thief? We never hear say them thief the other gender lipsrsealed I guess their own is not removable😂

Anyway that ipob mod wey dey ban me go jam agbako
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by KingMack(m): 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2023
dey play

...things dey sup oo
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by blaquebelle: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
So after stealing it, where do they keep it or how is the spiritual manhood transported. I no just understand.

If you say it stops working, how did u know in that instant it has stopped working grin Is it supposed to be moving or functioning all the time? Is it not when you need it that you can tell if it won't work? Lol. Dey play.

Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by blaquebelle: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Shey manhood get vibe?
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ever8090:
No no fit believe say this stealing of gbola is real...
You never see anything, 1999 one woman varnish my elder sister friend kpekus for warri, I no dey forget that day, I heard my sister and her friends saying "the hole varnish o"
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by emmancipated(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
We have read so many reports that someone's manhood was stolen, yet we are yet to see what a stolen dick looks like. Is it that the dick suddenly becomes invisible. I'm always confused whenever I read about this stuff, and I never see any reasonable explanation as to how it happens, na why I no believe say na real.

Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by AfonjaConehead: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
a coneheaded structure caught in the act
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
Peter Obi should ask this man of his mandate or manhood grin
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
aint it funny that we see pictures of EVERYTHING online (from famous actresses nudes to dead people), but we have never seen the pic of a man with a stolen pen1s...why is that? is that so difficult to take the pic of this man without a pen1s?!
Re: Man Caught Immediately After He Stole Another Man's "Manhood"(pic/video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 6:51pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

the blockos no go fit stand up for life or even pick network

Becareful When You Go And Deposit At Gt Bank Branches / Johnson Chrome Aka Adekunle Johnson Omitiran - Toronto's Number 1 Fraudster! / Kidnappers Raped Me Daily, Killed Abductees In My Presence – Woman