Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Police Warn Ahead Of Arraignment Of El-zakzaky - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Warn Ahead Of Arraignment Of El-zakzaky (479 Views)

Arraignment Of Binance Executive Stalled / Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos / Withdraw Planned Arraignment Of Onnoghen, Premium Times Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Warn Ahead Of Arraignment Of El-zakzaky by willywasco(m): 7:30am On Jul 11, 2018
Ahead of the arraignment of the leader of Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN), Sheik Ibrahim El-Zakzaky, the police have warned sect members against procession or protests.

The Shiite Muslim leader would be arraigned at the Kaduna State High Court on Wednesday.

The spokesperson in the state, Mr. Mukhtar Aliyu, warns that the police will not hesitate to deal decisively with any person or group of persons who deliberately attempt to violate the ban on unlawful assembly.

The police also advised residents of the state capital to go about their businesses without fear as El-Zakzaky is brought to court after more than two years in detention.

He was held as a result of confrontation of members of Shiite Muslims with the Nigerian military resulting in the death of more than 300 persons in Zaria, in Kaduna state.

More: http://nigerianpilot.com/police-warn-ahead-of-arraignment-of-el-zakzaky/
Re: Police Warn Ahead Of Arraignment Of El-zakzaky by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:31am On Jul 11, 2018
He who has ears, let him hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Warn Ahead Of Arraignment Of El-zakzaky by PeaceGord: 7:32am On Jul 11, 2018
Buhari is an unbridled phool
Re: Police Warn Ahead Of Arraignment Of El-zakzaky by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2018
PeaceGord:
Buhari is an unbridled phool
buhari is the reason you're living in abject poverty
Re: Police Warn Ahead Of Arraignment Of El-zakzaky by PeaceGord: 8:01am On Jul 11, 2018
Jibril659:
buhari is the reason you're living in abject poverty

I'm also the reason you're a child of a thousand fathers!
Re: Police Warn Ahead Of Arraignment Of El-zakzaky by TimFisher2: 8:04am On Jul 11, 2018
undecided

Don't they have freedom to protest or air their views again?

A Tyrant Government

smh
Re: Police Warn Ahead Of Arraignment Of El-zakzaky by aolawale025: 8:07am On Jul 11, 2018
What exactly is the man's crime?
Re: Police Warn Ahead Of Arraignment Of El-zakzaky by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
PeaceGord:

I'm also the reason you're a child of a thousand fathers!
i feel your pain. Baba is giving you sleepless nights.

(1) (Reply)

How Will Fayemi Handle The Issue Of Herdsmen As Governor? / Facts You Might Not Know About Ekiti State And His Election / Why I Stopped The Swearing-in Of My New Dep. Governor - Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.