Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House (1634 Views)

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by willywasco(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2018
Reports reaching Nigerian Pilot reveals A Heavy shooting now going on in front of Ekiti Govt house by armed policemen alleged to be brought by the APC, Said Fayose on his official twitter handle @GovAyoFayose

More ;http://nigerianpilot.com/heavy-shooting-in-front-of-ekiti-govt-house/

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by EweduAfonja(f): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2018
Sai baba
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by gurnam: 11:55am On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose should stop all these fear mongering. He should stop creating unnecessary tension ahead of the election.

He want to have excuses when his stooge lose the election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by Paperwhite(m): 11:55am On Jul 11, 2018
APC keep proving itself as a bunch of power drunk group of people.Ekiti people be warn.
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by Blizzy9ja: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2018
Can some1 tell APC its election not war?

1 Like

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by otokx(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose should have videoed it and done a documentary so that we can see that it is Police deployed from outside that is shooting. It may be possible that it is his own police details doing the do.
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by Shukuakukobambi: 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Paperwhite:
APC keep proving itself as a bunch of power drunk group of people.Ekiti people be warn.

I'm not really interested in the idiocy going on in Ekiti as we speak but seriously Fayose is a dumb hypocrite if he can cry out about any seige today. Has he forgotten his own antics just 4years ago?

Abegi, he should shut up and let us rest. Someone who locked down his own state and forced traders to stay in doors, in hunger, for his own political end isn't worth any pity.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Armagedon.....!!
Fayose should be ready for Buhari.
All these are warning shots that Buhari want to pay back all the ''Favours'' he got from Fayose since 2014.

The 'Avengers' are back to Business for Fayose..!
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by bedspread: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hmmmm.... Ekiti State Elections should not be Blood Shed....

Buhari should call the security men to Order....

Election is not a Do or Die affair....

This is only one state and should be the freest election in Nigeria!!
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
JUST CONFIRMED THE SHOOTING IS ON THE INSTRUCTIONS OF FAYOSE TO SCARE AWAY HIS SO CALLED ENEMIES

FAYOSE IS BEHIND THE SHOOTINGS

SHAME ON FAYOSE

GOD BLESS. NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by yarimo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
Blizzy9ja:
Can some1 tell APC its election not war?
you could have tell this to FAYOSE and PDP in 2014 tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by yarimo(m): 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
otokx:
Fayose should have videoed it and done a documentary so that we can see that it is Police deployed from outside that is shooting. It may be possible that it is his own police details doing the do.
where were you when PDP government other police men in rivers state not to allowed AMEACHI a serving governor from entering government house in 2014?
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by Blizzy9ja: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
yarimo:
you could have tell this to FAYOSE and PDP in 2014 tongue
At least he's not responsible for the failure of the present federal government... Cheap 30k e-mercenary

Get off my mention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by yarimo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
FAYOSE is a thug and must be treated as thug grin tongue tongue
bedspread:
Hmmmm.... Ekiti State Elections should not be Blood Shed....

Buhari should call the security men to Order....

Election is not a Do or Die affair....

This is only one state and should be the freest election in Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by resurgent2019: 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hon. Peter Ayo Fayose, we know they will be baying for your blood but I urge you to remain stoic and resolute for the sake of the people of Ekiti.

No matter the outcome of Saturday’s election, you have written your name in gold in the annals of this Country for Christians. I value your counsel and service more than that of Pastor, Prof Osinbajo any day, anytime. You have stood up to face tyranny and looked down the barrels of the guns of Islamic terrorists in Nigeria. May God continue to give you the strength and courage to fight the battle.

Omo Akin ni yin sir. You are a soldier for Christ.
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by AroleOduduwa(m): 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
JUST CONFIRMED THE SHOOTING IS ON THE INSTRUCTIONS OF FAYOSE TO SCARE AWAY HIS SO CALLED ENEMIES

SHAME ON FAYOSE

GOD BLESS. NIGERIA

You got your confirmation from who? Stop spreading falsehood

1 Like

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by bedspread: 12:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE is a thug and must be treated as thug grin tongue tongue
Yarimo , what has FAYOSE done that has made him a Thug...
Yaya Bello who have Displayed Public Thuggery u didn't see....

If FAYOSE has done anything to create bloodshed, tell us....

Free and Fair Election is what Ekiti should be without Harrasments and Bloodshed...

Let the votes pick their Leaders....

Bello, and others hv no need being in Ekiti State....
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by olapluto(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose, chief propagandist for the enemies of Nigeria. We only need to look at the antecedence of both Fayose and Buhari. The Buhari I know will not do what the Fayose I know is accusing him of.

1 Like

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by yarimo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
bedspread:
Yarimo , what has FAYOSE done that has made him a Thug...
Yaya Bello who have Displayed Public Thuggery u didn't see....

If FAYOSE has done anything to create bloodshed, tell us....

Free and Fair Election is what Ekiti should be without Harrasments and Bloodshed...

Let the votes pick their Leaders....

Bello, and others hv no need being in Ekiti State....
you could have tell this to FAYOSE, OBANIKORO, JELILI ADESIYAN, OMISORE and FG in 2014 grin
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by seunmsg(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
gurnam:
Fayose should stop all these fear mongering. He should stop creating unnecessary tension ahead of the election.

He want to have excuses when his stooge lose the election.

He's only trying to further deceive gullible wailers and morons who still support him. No reasonable person is impressed with his scare mongering tactics.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by resurgent2019: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
olapluto:
Fayose, chief propagandist for the enemies of Nigeria. We only need to look at the antecedence of both Fayose and Buhari. The Buhari I know will not do what the Fayose I know is accusing him of.

What propaganda are you on about? We all know the present government is a state sponsor of terrorism. We are compiling evidence to be presented before the ICC, Hague, Netherlands at the end of this regime.

You will tell me if Fayose is the Commander in Chief.
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by resurgent2019: 12:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
seunmsg:

He's only trying to further deceive gullible wailers and morons who still support him. No reasonable person is impressed with his scare mongering tactics.

No scare tactic involved. Fayose’s tweets are live reports of events on the ground in ekiti.

#bustingtheliesofterrorists.
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by bedspread: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

SHAME ON FAYOSE

GOD BLESS. NIGERIA
u don't hv to Sperad False hood....
Is it the 30000 policemen that was brought in by the FG that FAYOSE Ordered

Bros use Brain na.....
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by seanfer(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
resurgent2019:

What propaganda are you on about? We all know the present government is a state sponsor of terrorism. We are compiling evidence to be presented before the ICC, Hague, Netherlands at the end of this regime.

You will tell me if Fayose is the Commander in Chief.

Fayose was not the Commander In Chief when he ordered the Militay not to allow Imcumbent Governors not to enter Ekiti in 2014.. He also instructs a Brigadier General on those to be arrested

1 Like

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by weekdays: 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Na WAR ?
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by bedspread: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
yarimo:
you could have tell this to FAYOSE, OBANIKORO, JELILI ADESIYAN, OMISORE and FG in 2014 grin
[/s] Bro u are Pointless!! I Thought u were More Intelligent than This....

Let's bring out Intelligent Criticism!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by resurgent2019: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
seanfer:

Fayose was not the Commander In Chief when he ordered the Militay not to allow Imcumbent Governors not to enter Ekiti in 2014.. He also instructs a Brigadier General on those to be arrested

Those allegations are unfounded as they have not been proved before a court of competent jurisdiction.
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by centoke30(m): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ekiti election self
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by Masterppower: 12:42pm On Jul 11, 2018
Buhari will cry soon....

I confirmed that the US government has first hand information on this....

The Nigerian TERRORIST police force were sent by general mumbasa of Nigeria...
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by ikemesit4477: 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I'm not really interested in the idiocy going on in Ekiti as we speak but seriously Fayose is a dumb hypocrite if he can cry out about any seige today. Has he forgotten his own antics just 4years ago?

Abegi, he should shut up and let us rest. Someone who locked down his own state and forced traders to stay in doors, in hunger, for his own political end isn't worth any pity.
please get your fact right, fayose didn't force anybody to vote for him during his tenure, Ekiti people willingly voted him into power, so buhari and APC should take it easy, voting APC should not be by force, or do or die affairs! I pity the gullible people that will vote for APC, because from the looks of things buhari is now taking decision for Ekiti people!
Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by EvilMetahuman: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
The ediotic ponmo cutting omo ale doing everything to discredit the opposition in the state and when he finally loses election, he will use it as an excuse that the election is not free and fair.

And as usual, his army of brain free flat head supporters will start chanting Jonathan made free and fair election. Forgetting what went down in ekiti 4 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by Shukuakukobambi: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
ikemesit4477:
please get your fact right, fayose didn't force anybody to vote for him during his tenure, Ekiti people willingly voted him into power, so buhari and APC should take it easy, voting APC should not be by force, or do or die affairs! I pity the gullible people that will vote for APC, because from the looks of things buhari is now taking decision for Ekiti people!

I hear you. Brig Gen Momoh and major Sagir Koli and their army just went on a family reunion to Ekiti under the direction of Obanikoro, Fayose, Omisore etc.

Actually buhari is just akamu otherwise exactly what fayose and GEJ did to Fayemi, Amaechi etc would have been reenacted now but last last, even Jonathan hard pass the daura mallam. Na only Ipob body he dey get power

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defection: Court Asked To Sack Senator Odua, Refund Salaries / Nnamdi Kanu Is Very Smart (see Why) / Hon. Zakari Angulu Short Change Kwaku Community #120m Constituency Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.