Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House (1649 Views)

3 Ekiti House Of Assembly Members Arrested - Fayose Cries Out / Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by EvilMetahuman: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
ikemesit4477:
please get your fact right, fayose didn't force anybody to vote for him during his tenure, Ekiti people willingly voted him into power, so buhari and APC should take it easy, voting APC should not be by force, or do or die affairs! I pity the gullible people that will vote for APC, because from the looks of things buhari is now taking decision for Ekiti people!
[/s]even with all the ekitigates that went down in 2014.. this one is still talking nonsense.

A whole sitting governor didn't win one local government and you think such election is fair?

I will finally give up on ekiti if they allow this clown thug of a governor to rule by proxy.

1 Like

Re: Fayose cries out, Heavy Shooting Now Going On In Front Of Ekiti Govt House by ikemesit4477: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
EvilMetahuman:
[s][/s]even with all the ekitigates that went down in 2014.. this one is still talking nonsense.

A whole sitting governor didn't win one local government and you think such election is fair?

I will finally give up on ekiti if they allow this clown thug of a governor to rule by proxy.
is not your fault, your signature and your moniker says it all!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Decides - Fayemi Wins Eleka With A Long Margin 7:1 (to Be Continued) / Breaking: Offa Robbery: Court Bars Igp,police,Agf From Arresting Saraki / Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.