Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest (1637 Views)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by moufan: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2018
Akinwunmi ambode is the best while ayodele fayose is the worst

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by sodiqapril(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
the only reason I love Fayose is because he speaks against this terrorist parading themselvesas APC..asides that, the guy is useless in all ramifications
Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by Oritzy: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
That Ogun state Governor is more than worse.

Ambode is the best Governor in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2018
Aregbesola the best, Fayose the worst.....Ambode should have won, but nna men, Lagos is becoming the most dirtiest city in Nigeria...heaps of refuse everywhere with heavy stench...even on the express roads.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by Ebukawaylaid(m): 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ogbeni Aregbesola is the best. No Governor in the South west can match his achievement.

5 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2018
Yorubas will always be biased.

The worst of fayose is better than the best of Aregbesola.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2018
The bias analysis I see here by yorubas is mind boggling....

Igbos are better in telling the truth....attacking their own to get better results.

Yorubas cover up truth....imagine....analysis....

Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by moufan: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
The bias analysis is see here by yorubas is mind boggling....

Igbos are better in telling the truth....attacking their own to get better results.

Yorubas cover up truth....imagine....analysis....

Too bad.
fayose is the worst governor in the southwest followed by that white beard man in ondo akeredolu

5 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
moufan:
fayose is the worst governor in the southwest followed by that white beard man in ondo akeredolu

So aregbe and ajimobi has performed better.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by moufan: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:

So aregbe and ajimobi has performed better.
they've performed better than fayose.the kpomo governor

6 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by destiny322(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
Dat one concern them...
All I know is av gotten my pvc n i must vote come 2019
And my vote must count
Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by Babalawoniger: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2018
I give the best to Aregbesola considering the financial status of the state, compare to Lagos that is more financially buoyant.
The worst is fayose.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by WisdomFlakes: 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
In my opinion Akeredolu is the worst, even worse than Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by yarimo(m): 7:39pm On Sep 07, 2018
Number 1 FAYOSE

Number 2 FAYOSE

Number 3 FAYOSE

And FAYOSE undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by AtikuNetwork: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2018
I give the best title in southwest to Osun state governor. The only blight in his record is the half-salary thing. But in terms of infrastructures the man is real quality, from what I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by slivertongue: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2018
am here read comments
Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by olasco2035: 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
1.fayose the pomo eater 2.akeredolu ondo state 3.ajimobi Ibadan 4.amosun Ogun state 5.aregbesola osun 6.akinwunmi ambode Lagos state argue with ur stupidity
Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by dulux07(m): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2018
Best is Ambode.
Worst
Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by Almaiga: 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2018
Ambode is best while, Fayose is the worst.

Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by OsuEbonyi: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Yorubas will always be biased.

The worst of fayose is better than the best of Aregbesola.
Osu pig...

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by MrPolitics: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2018
People say Ambode is the best but they have no idea of the enormous resources at his disposal.
Any governor of Lagos state will appear to perform. He's still one of the best performers anyway.

The worst performers are Fayose and Akeredolu although Ekiti has one of the lowest resources in the country
Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by iloveyou82(f): 9:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Thief fayose is the undiluted worst

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by iloveyou82(f): 9:32pm On Sep 07, 2018
sodiqapril:
the only reason I love Fayose is because he speaks against this terrorist parading themselvesas APC..asides that, the guy is useless in all ramifications
so insult is the only achievement of thief fayose

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by chibuthanks: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2018
HAVE NO BUSINESS HERE PROUDLY NIGER DELTA MEAN WHILE IT HAS BEEN CONFIRM IN MY REGION THAT OKOWA OF DELTA IS D WORST GOVERNOR THERE WHICH IS MY STATE GOD WILL PUNISH HIM 4 THAT EGO ARIA GOVERNOR
Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by moufan: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
vyolet
Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by moufan: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
moufan:
vyolet
Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by Vyolet(f): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=moufan post=80253013][/quote]Hi
Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by moufan: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Vyolet:
Hi
hi, I like your personality,I don't know if you're married, pardon me if you are, I went through some of your post and I liked your personality.i haven't even seen your pic.i just liked what I saw.if you're not married, would you mind sharing your pic.my name is tayo
Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by Modavies: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Visit ekiti before you judge fayose
sodiqapril:
Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by Vyolet(f): 4:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
moufan:
hi, I like your personality,I don't know if you're married, pardon me if you are, I went through some of your post and I liked your personality.i haven't even seen your pic.i just liked what I saw.if you're not married, would you mind sharing your pic.my name is tayo
Thanks.
No, I can't share, sorry.
Re: Best And Worst Governors In The Southwest by moufan: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Vyolet:
Thanks. No, I can't share, sorry.
are you married

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Mama Taraba, 7 Members Of Taraba Assembly, LG Excos Join UDP / Igbos Will Fight For Osinbanjo Just Like They Did For Onnogehen. / Bayelsa Governor Elect "David Lyon" Struggles With Grammar As He Delivers Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.