Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,212 members, 7,957,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) (21942 Views)

Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) / Gift Worlu Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Housing / Covid 19:Nigeria Donates N67m Medical Supplies To Sao Tome And Principe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by Primusinterpares(m): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
RIP

All these ambassadors sef... are they paid by fg?
I haven't really seen their impact o
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Our so called Nigeria is better than that country. undecided
Earthbound:
RIP.

If you never visit Sao Tome, you dey dull yourself.
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Whish one be Sao Tome and Principe again?
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
I hope she didn't get this job with oluwale result.
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
one4GOD:
Please explain more, because with the way this naija dey go so, nah anywhere be where ooo

Lol. Na for tourism o. Population wey no reach 300k. Economy no strong unless you want to work at hotels and resorts.
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by betterford: 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
where is this woman from in edo? am an edolite and have never heard of this woman before talk less of been an ambassador? is UYI IGBE not the ambassador from edo?
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by Emekus92(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
osas3107:
let the game do the convincing not words so call,whatsapp or telegram the number below if interested
How much to sub for ur games
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by olametrix(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
Abeg let fix this country together so that u can tell the story to your grand child

Gozzzy:
okay, no problem. may his soul rip.... Abeg how good is that country I want to run away from Nigeria to anywhere at all. this country will never get better till disintegration... quote me anywhere..... the features are there.
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
THE RATE OF DEATH AT THIS TIME OF APC AND BUBU IS TOO MUCH, THIS MAN JUST BROUGHT BAD LUCK TO NIGERIA... COUNTING DOWN TO DAURA 2019
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by frowland(m): 1:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Earthbound:
RIP.

If you never visit Sao Tome, you dey dull yourself.
You mean am..? How cool is it for family holiday, any fun spots for the kids?
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by olametrix(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lol you sure say na only holiday (fun) u are goin for

Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by Newnas(m): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
again?
the previous ambassador die some years ago, this one don die again?
we thank God.
but we no know this woman oh. [s]wetin warrant her to be ambassador? how dem take day give this ambasador sef? see as she fat full ground. she no no say all those fat na death?[/s]
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
frowland:

You mean am..? How cool is it for family holiday, any fun spots for the kids?

You bet! Really nice beaches, mountains and landmarks. Kids can learn a lot about slavery too since it was popular transit point by the Portuguese for slavery. It's not harsh on the pocket too but for a family holiday, I'm not too sure. Do some finding.
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by frowland(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Earthbound:

You bet! Really nice beaches, mountains and landmarks. Kids can learn a lot about slavery too since it was popular transit point by the Portuguese for slavery. It's not harsh on the pocket too but for a family holiday, I'm not too sure. Do some finding.

Thanks, I will.
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by kolawoleibukun2: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
wetin be the meaning of this one?
na new madness abi na wetin?
shebi ur left ear get maggot ni? [quote author=Newnas post=69277920][/quote]
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by legba1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
BrownRoofRep:
@UN
@ICC

Please come and witness the ongoing broad day light terrorism in Nigeria, precisely at Ekiti State.
Sudanese terrorist Abdul Aminu Jubrin alongside his footsoldiers are currently bombing Ekiti government House.
Casualty not ascertained but Governor Fayose is under an emergency medical care.

Imagine you....where were you four years ago when an ordinary rat in the army threatened amaechi a sitting gov with gun...what goes around comes around....let them bomb or scatter themself....rascality pass rascality
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by CioAngels(f): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is that not the country where they say pa iyabo runs his oil refinery?
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Gozzzy:
okay, no problem. may his soul rip.... Abeg how good is that country I want to run away from Nigeria to anywhere at all. this country will never get better till disintegration... quote me anywhere..... the features are there.
you that run away from Nigeria will still come back because nobody will repair this country for you
Re: Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) by madgoat(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Now she has become equal as all men. No more an ambassador or high ranking govt official. Shes now a corpse that will be buried 6 feet in the soil like all other men.... Equal and similar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Theresa May Speaks After Visit To Nigeria / Photos As President Buhari Campaigns In Taraba / Kaduna: Tribunal Affirms LP House Of Reps Member’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.