Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,086 members, 7,849,406 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) (22398 Views)

Gift Worlu Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Housing / Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC / Queen Imaria Worlu Is Dead (Ambassador To Sao Tome And Principe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by CilicMarin: 12:34pm On May 15
Loyalty is a virtue.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Ofunaofu: 12:40pm On May 15
Good. You can relocate to Abuja, Wike got a Job for you

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by CilicMarin: 12:40pm On May 15
The second commissioner to resign today..

Wike is really powerful to say the least.

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by ZIAZI(m): 12:42pm On May 15
They said Wike is politically done and I laugh!

These men are resigning because they believe in Wike. He is not a saint, but he has the capacity to deliver and he has done so over and over again. It was this same capacity that made Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, and Obi visit him to leverage his structure in Rivers State. The facts are there!

Wike is a big fish in Nigerian politics and today in Rivers state, he controls 90% of those at the grassroots.

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Bulldozer90: 1:12pm On May 15
ZIAZI:

These men are resigning because they believe in Wike. He is not a saint, but he has the capacity to deliver and he has done so over and over again. It was this same capacity that made Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, and Obi visit him to leverage his structure in Rivers State. The facts are there!

Wike is a big fish in Nigerian politics and today in Rivers state, he controls 90% of those at the grassroots.
they are being SACKED by fubara.

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Chinjo2: 1:13pm On May 15
Ok very good.
Resign honourably or be be fired.
Fubara is not only winning the battle, he is also winning the war.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Lizzysamuel(f): 1:16pm On May 15
N10 otapiapia at work.

Thank you Fubara

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by yarimo(m): 1:19pm On May 15
The commissioners are realizing FUBARA is unserious governor

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Johnwrite(m): 1:21pm On May 15
He has eaten and stolen enough money. Good for him.

2 Likes

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by youngbabaj(m): 1:21pm On May 15
Werey appoint me
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by id4sho(m): 1:21pm On May 15
This was the first thing Governor Fubara was suppose to do:
# sack non loyal commissioners and retire permanent secretaries,
#sack local government chairmen,
#chase all rebellious house of assembly members,
# check and return to status quo previous Civil servants promotions ,
# Dethrone any political royal father,
#Ban Wike from coming to the state

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Vyzz: 1:21pm On May 15
cool
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:21pm On May 15
The losers are finally leaving the stage

Fubara 9

Wike 0

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by slivertongue: 1:22pm On May 15
the end of wike's era. the beginning of Fubara's era

34 Likes

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by frankmoney(m): 1:22pm On May 15
Good riddance . They should go
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Dpharisee: 1:22pm On May 15
Another good riddance to bad rubbish 🗑
Don't go and eat Otapiapia reserved for that rat grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by BigDawsNet: 1:22pm On May 15
Why is president not making comment and PH
Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Goodcitizen99(m): 1:22pm On May 15
Bulldozer90:
the are being SACKED by fubara.
😆 🤣 my belly oooo

2 Likes

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Vyzz: 1:22pm On May 15
ZIAZI:

Wike no be God

Even portable and speed darlington has followers..

Some people just want to follow

38 Likes

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:22pm On May 15
Otapiapia doing the Lord's work.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by OgbeniOja1: 1:23pm On May 15
now power dey manifest. it's better to leave a team where your not wanted and pray your wike connect gets you board chairman of one of this numerous parastatals. because even the governor can't trust you

2 Likes

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Wizardslayer: 1:23pm On May 15
Wike is a drowning man.

How long is he willing to go??

6 Likes

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by scobaba: 1:23pm On May 15
NO LEVEL.

Weak looking guy. dambaza...

1 Like

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by id4sho(m): 1:23pm On May 15
ZIAZI:

Taaa!!!, Common undecided

4 Likes

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by jmoore(m): 1:24pm On May 15
CilicMarin:
The second commissioner to resign today..

Wike is really powerful to say the least.

Otapiapia dey work.

Otapiapia is chasing Wike rats away.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by Allthelight(m): 1:24pm On May 15
labake1:
Someone offered me $5,000 to come to UK to see him, I asked for his account details and transferred $10,000 then I blocked him.

Finally a game i want to play

1 Like

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by id4sho(m): 1:24pm On May 15
labake1:
Someone offered me $5,000 to come to UK to see him, I asked for his account details and transferred $10,000 then I blocked him.
Cruise

1 Like

Re: Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) by feddy09(m): 1:25pm On May 15
ZIAZI:

Rivers State is far bigger than a Man.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Launches National Electronic ID Cards / Saraki, Amosun, Oyegun And Ambode At Inauguration Ceremony Of Obaseki / "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.