Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose (45967 Views)

Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home / Dino Melaye: Ballot Box Snatching, Shooting Going Everywhere In Lokoja Town / Policemen At Ekiti Government House: Fayose Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Midastorch(m): 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
Just the way the PDP refused Amechi entrance into the government house in 2015.....karma, is a bastard.....
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by bfire(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
I can see people on okada and driving vehicles all about.

Besides, is he not the one that held kabukabu and some okada
hostage? I learnt some of them called for help when they were not
paid the N10,000 he promised
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by onatisi(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
countryfive:
E b like say dem wan do rigging by all means
they will lose , and with what they are doing now , the remaining sympathy ppl have for them have been washed away .
now it will be difficult for anyone to publicly say that he is for apc because of the people anger. ekiti people love fayose and secondly ,other states are watching and they will use the same method against apc .
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Ihateyoumod: 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2018
Coming from the same man who said the person who is in office now is jilbrin from Sudan.........a body double....he should get a better director, Nigerians ain't moved

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by imperiouxx(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:
I have sent this to the US Secretary of state and they have confirmed monitoring the situation in ekiti..... Buhari is in deep shit already...

That animalistic Buhari must be removed or Nigeria will break

This is sarcasm but the gullible that clicked Like 126 times and Share 7 times don't know.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by gotnel: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
ruggedboy01:
what do you expect when a terrorist is the president

dullard buhari is a disgrace. foolish old demon
Four years ago, Jonathan was seen as a perfect gentleman on the throne. This same scenario play out then. There was arresting of all identifiable ACN bigwigs.
Today Buhari government who's gentility is not normal is in control of power.
Fayose was the beneficiary of central power four years ago, today he is feeling the heat of jungle power from the central government.
Two wrongs don't make a right. We all must have to answer to our deeds sooner or later.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ekiti people must realize that a vote for APC/Fayemi is a vote for herdsmen to come in. If you vote for and support APC you will be killed by herdsmen.

Resist Tinubu and Buhari's herdsmen by saying NO to APC and Fayemi. Otherwise, Ekiti will become fulani killing fields, worst than Benue and Plateau combined.

Say NO to APC
Say NO to Tinubu
Say NO to Buhari
Say NO to Fayemi
Say NO to Fulani herdsmen killings and takeover
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by donb06: 4:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lot13:
Fayose and its evil PDP gang does not have Monopoly of stupidity.

Is fire for fire!!
just listen to your self fire for fire in election!! anyway u have ur opinion
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by donb06: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
Midastorch:
Just the way the PDP refused Amechi entrance into the government house in 2015.....karma, is a bastard.....
before or after election.... thank God whatsApp will soon checkmate spread of fake news hope nairaland follow suit
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Clevite(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
Koval12:
If for one thing, GEJ allowed for free and fair election that took him out of office. Suppressing democracy is the height of it all. We have gone 40 years backward under Buhari. Such a shame.
Free and fair election like he allowed in Ekiti in 2014, abi?! My brother, the whole world was on Mr GEJ in 2015; he didn't have an option than to allow and let go. To do otherwise would have been damning for him. Lauren Gbagbo's treatment was still very fresh in memory back then.
However, he remains a hero for conceding defeat very honourably, even against his followers' will. That's the victory he took away from defeat.

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Clevite(m): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
namet:
Ekiti people must realize that a vote for APC/Fayemi is a vote for herdsmen to come in. If you vote for and support APC you will be killed by herdsmen.

Resist Tinubu and Buhari's herdsmen by saying NO to APC and Fayemi. Otherwise, Ekiti will become fulani killing fields, worst than Benue and Plateau combined.

Say NO to APC
Say NO to Tinubu
Say NO to Buhari
Say NO to Fayemi
Say NO to Fulani herdsmen killings and takeover
You must be seeing the ghosts of those being killed in Ondo, Ekiti, Osun,Oyo,Ogun and Lagos States for you to have made this assertion!
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by SenorFax(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Shooting at who now?
And how are we sure this is not a setup by Fayose? After allegations came to the fore about Dino and his supposed thugs, anything is possible.
Besides, we all know Fayose and drama are like 5 & 6
And where are you presently to know there is no shooting.
Before this month ends, I pray you experience what people at the governors office experienced today..
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Thojan(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fayose and his people in the news again...
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by Boss347(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
asobo:
Ekiti choose between life and dead.

Hahaha fayose my man would choose death
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by edoziel89: 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
This is completely wrong. is election now a do or die affair? Why is APC GOVT such a violent Govt
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2018
SenorFax:

And where are you presently to know there is no shooting.
Before this month ends, I pray you experience what people at the governors office experienced today..

You must be mad with that your comment.
Where did u read that I said there was no shooting?
I asked who exactly they were purportedly shooting at.
I wish you all that you ever wished me in Jesus mighty name.
Better go and check your facts of the whole case again before you come and spew foul mouthed bullsh.t around my comments again.
Onye beri be!
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by SenorFax(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

You must be mad with that your comment.
Where did u read that I said there was no shooting?
I asked who exactly they were purportedly shooting at.
I wish you all that you ever wished me in Jesus mighty name.
Better go and check your facts of the whole case again before you come and spew foul mouthed bullsh.t around my comments again.
Onye beri be!
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
SenorFax:

Erun re la pakuta

Idiota!
Better go and find your place in the company of dundees where you rightfully belong before you come here and start talking thrash.
Instead of you to read properly, comprehend and then type, you would be reading backwards and typing ish through your smelly an.us!
Oloriburuku iranu!
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by SenorFax(m): 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Idiota!
Better go and find your place in the company of dundees where you rightfully belong before you come here and start talking thrash.
Instead of you to read properly, comprehend and then type, you would be reading backwards and typing ish through your smelly an.us!
Oloriburuku iranu!
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
SenorFax:

Witch

Only one liners that you can dish out. grin grin
Mumu boy that can neither read well nor comprehend.
My nephew who just turned 4 this July, is way smarter than you.
Mumulingus!
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by SenorFax(m): 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Only one liners that you can dish out. grin grin
Mumu boy that can neither read well nor comprehend.
My nephew who just turned 4 this July, is way smarter than you.
Mumulingus!
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
SenorFax:

Ashewo
Lameeeeeeee!
You are as lame as you are dumb and stupid! grin
You like my pic, I like it too cheesy
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by SenorFax(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Lameeeeeeee!
You are as lame as you are dumb and stupid! grin
You like my pic, I like it too cheesy
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
SenorFax:

Weirdo

Dumb as..s Fool!
What got tired of posing my picture?
Iraamu!
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by SenorFax(m): 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Dumb as..s Fool!
What got tired of posing my picture?
Iraamu!
You curse too much, why?
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
SenorFax:

You curse too much, why?
Excuse you?!
Go check how you cursed me in your first comment. Go on, check
I didn't even know who the hell you were and you were even wrong cos you misunderstood my comment.
So I should be a wall flower and watch you curse me abi?
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by SenorFax(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Excuse you?!
Go check how you cursed me in your first comment. Go on, check
I didn't even know who the hell you were and you were even wrong cos you misunderstood my comment.
So I should be a wall flower and watch you curse me abi?
Sorry for misunderstanding your comment, I pray you don't experience such.
I withdrew my statements okay!
Are we cool?
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
SenorFax:

Sorry for misunderstanding your comment, I pray you don't experience such.
I withdrew my statements okay!
Are we cool?

Thank you very much.
We are over cool!
Peace!
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose by SenorFax(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Thank you very much.
We are over cool!
Peace!
Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / Youths Collapse Canopy At Isiaka Adeleke's Burial In Osun. Photos / Governor Hope Uzodinma, His Wife, Chioma & Children In Adorable Family Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.