Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter (18665 Views)

Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) / EFCC Operative Impregnates Teenager, Batters Her (photos) / 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by yme1(f): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2010
****she faints***
****she stands again read the story and faints again****
***she stands for one last time and screams GROSSSSSSSSSSSS****
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by skyndyp(f): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2010
I feel so sick reading this considering they are from my state, and that poor girl could be my cousin.

Abasi mbok tua eyen mfo mbom[b][/b]!
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by duke3d(m): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2010
LET US PRAY THAT THE UNBORN CHILD IN THE 12 YEAR OLD GIRL IS NOT ANOTHER GIRL BECAUSE IF IT IS. . . . . .WAHALA DON BOKU. . . .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by Orikinla(m): 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2010
These demonic acts are shocking, but they are actually common in different circumstances.

A brother in-law from Akwa Ibom was caught whilst attempting to rape two of the very young daughters of my younger sister. And his elder brother my brother-in-law wanted to cover it up, but I refused and made sure the dog was banned from their estate on Bonny Island.
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by wazobiang: 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2010
internalized abomination
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by r231(m): 5:13pm On Jun 11, 2010
this is crazy

that man should be hanged
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by Ruq: 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2010
@Dis Guy you are senseless! Do a proper check up.
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by Obodo999(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2010
This is the reason I am saying that mothers should take care of their children regardless of gender. I am not saying all men are monsters but mothers should not abadon their children for whatever reason.

This Story is making me sick.
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by Theblessed(f): 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2010
This is demonic! What an evil man! Just the kind of thing we read and hear Oyibo men and women would do without qualms that give us all shock horror. Now, imagine our own people doing in? Never underestimate anyone because, people are capable of any thing. Shame!!!  
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by opiscopy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2010
his manhood should be completely cut off. no need to send him to jail because once they cut off his manhood, he wont be able to have any erection again to comit anoder incest. stupid man, oloshi, maaaaaaaaaaaad man
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by Bletherer: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by na2day(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2010
9ja is really getting there, our own FRITZL, abomination.
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by babaowo: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2010
nah whaoooooooo
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by denony(m): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2010
this is abomination in the highest order.
this world is getting to an end
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked And i thought Yerima was a mean soul! Sleeping with a child?? A fool @ 40, I'm wondering what the child will call him Gramp, daddy?? God, i'm so angry @ this post, angry angry angry angry
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by bish2(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2010
2 much insanity
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by bebebebebe: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2010
nigerians plis jost mak sure u du d case well bcus we cant say who is at fault either the father or the Daughter.for she to know her father drug her shje had had the oppurtunity to stop him from duing it but she also like it.
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by Amaizu(m): 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2010
I am to say the least shocked.It is trickling down.From a president that was alleged to have slept with his daughter in law to a commoner that slept with his twelve years under aged daughter.Requiem Nigeria.
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by Sonofpeace(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2010
angry  angry  angry  angry  angry JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what an abomination. . . . .   This man should be thrown into lagos lagoon with 1000kg of metal tied around his waist. God please help us out of this shameless generation.
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by Everbright(f): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2010
end time sad
Abomination!!!
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by sulad82i(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2010
That guy's dikk need to be cut off.
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by abujaddan: 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2010
both of them need to be killed,
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by mrofficial(m): 11:10pm On Jun 11, 2010
I think the man's daughter has been enjoying it, If not she would have reported to the police or anybody that can pull her out of the sh|t. shio!
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by OAM4J: 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2010
mr.official:

I think the man's daughter has been enjoying it, If not she would have reported to the police or anybody that can pull her out of the sh|t. shio!

What does she know? she is only a kid.
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by mrofficial(m): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2010
OAM4J:

What does she know? she is only a kid.

kid? Like 4 years old?
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by OAM4J: 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2010
mr.official:

kid? Like 4 years old?

You mean you expect a Nigerian 12yr old kid to just scream blue murder against her father?

Even if she did enjoy it, can you fault her? when her father who ought to teach her what is right and wrong is the one involved.

Please!
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 12, 2010
mr.official:

kid? Like 4 years old?

I guess a 12yr old girl is not a kid to you then. You stop being a kid after you stop being 4 or 5 or what?

Are these subtle pedophilia instincts or what? angry
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by OAM4J: 12:34am On Jun 12, 2010
stillwater:

I guess a 12yr old girl is not a kid to you then. You stop being a kid after you stop being 4 or 5 or what?

Are these subtle pedophilia instincts or what? angry

I think so.

He must be Sanni Yerima's relative.
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by kosalabaro: 12:52am On Jun 12, 2010
In the days of old, incest cases were very, very rare as to be negligible. And, if such did happen, it was treated as a case of abomination! The people involved would be instantly banished from the village and sent to die in the evil forest, that is, they were offered as sacrifice to the gods. But we are living in the so-called ''jet age'' and what happens now? The case goes to court, the man gets a lawywer, adjournments upon adjournments, if the defendant's lawyer is good enough, the man may end up winning or gets a light sentence such as rehabilitation, psychiatric check-up and the like. So, the beat goes on and these types of abominations continue to increase every day.

In 2005 or 2006, there was a similar incident reported on the populat MITV Sunday 9.30pm programme called ''Labe Orun'' This one involved a Cele pastor who was not only sleeping with his 4 daughters (from the youngest that was 10 to the eldest that was 19 yrs old), but impregnated all of them serially and each had series of abortion for him! And all these evil went on continuously for 6 yrs, the father only letting go when the girls wedded. It was a most terrible, pathetic case!!

A common thread in  all of these 'father - daughter' incest is that they are all products of broken homes or single fathers.

However, a major point that we all seem to overlook is the fact is that these incidents (as unfortunate as it is) has inadvertenly exposed all ladies as being extremely morally and sexually very weak. It takes two tango hence we should condemn both parties - father and daughter, but, of a truth, it is the girl(s) that is/are most guilty. Why do I say this?

Now, if their daddy were to be beating them daily, punishing them or not giving them food and all that, I'm very sure they will know how to run away from the house and find a long lost relative to report theri dad to. But, because women are sexually weak (and sex is like food to them especially with elderly men), all these stupid girls (instead of running away after the first act) stayed and continued to allow their father sleep with them. When it now results into pregnancy (which they can't hide), they will now start singing to the world like a bird! Why couldn't they shout or scream abinitio, eh?

Please, I'm not defending the men (their fathers), but I'm only looking at this matter dispassionately and trying to juxtapose it by putting myself in their shoes. I've asked myself the question: Supposing I'm one of these girls, would I continue to stay in the house and allow my father sleep with me everyday? What is the right thing to do to stop it?

The answer and the best thing to do is to RUN!They should have run for their lives, but instead they will stay and enjoy the thing and then cry later!

POk, if you still don't agree with me that women - both young and old alike - are inhenrently weak sexually, how do you explain the case of a 14 yr old sister that allowed her elder sister's boyfriend to impregnate her? Who is to blame?

My irevocable, irreversible and unbiased universal conclusion  is that All women (without any exception) are fundamentally sexually weak and will not resist any advance from whoever in secret? Therefore, both daughter and father deserve the same punishment!

Bye, bye - It's time for me to go to bed, but not before saying a short prayer for our Super Eagles to win tomorrow.  I predict a 1 - 1 draw.
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by capttain(m): 1:44am On Jun 12, 2010
This stupid juju 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man should be taking to the court for proper preciding by the Judge. If I have my way, I would have use super glue to seal off his penis.
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by onome86(f): 2:09am On Jun 12, 2010
what a shame this is a huge disgrace
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by Princek12(m): 2:32am On Jun 12, 2010
yeparipa olodumare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They need to cut this man's "uncle John" and use it to make pepper soup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Attack NUJ Members Returning From Conference, 1 Killed. Photos / NDLEA Intercepts Skunk, Meth, Tramadol; Arrests Grandma, Pregnant Woman / Police Arrest Francis Chukwura Staff For Attempted Ritual Killing in Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.