Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter (18683 Views)

Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) / EFCC Operative Impregnates Teenager, Batters Her (photos) / 30-Year-Old Man Impregnates 18-Year-Old Mad Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by Osama10(m): 1:56am On Jun 14, 2010
Madness.
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by ceasyc(f): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2010
Orikinla:

40 years old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates his 12 year old Daughter

Philip Ben a 40 years old father from Itam in Akwa Ibom is facing criminal charges of child abuse and despoiling his 12 year old daughter in Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria.

The daughter alleged that her father drugged her and despoiled her. But the father claimed that his daughter lured him into the abominable act.

"One day I came back from work and I met my daughter unclothed. As I was looking and admiring her, my manhood erected and I could not control myself anymore. I started caressing her, but she did not resist me, so we started the act,” Philip Ben shamelessly confessed to the Criminal Investigations Dept of the Panti - Yaba office of the Nigerian Police Force in Lagos state.

The daughter said her father had been sleeping with her since she was 10 and had sexual intercourse with her daily for two years and the last time was in March this year.   

For the complete news report, see page 8 of the Daily Sun newspaper of Nigeria on Friday June 11, 2010.

ITS A BLOODY CRIME & CALLED STATUTORY rappe! AND U ARE A PAEDOPHILE!

see dis silly he goat father of d girl WITH D HIGHLIGHTED PARTS = u r a shame
n disgrace 2 fatherhood

whether she/he (0 - 17 yrs old) agreed to have sexx wit u (ALL PAEDOPHILES) or not
and u still did or she enjoyed it, it doesnt matter in d eyes of d law n normal human
beings = ITS A BLOODY CRIME & CALLED STATUTORY rappe! AND U ARE A PAEDOPHILE!
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by ceasyc(f): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2010
c all d mumus n insensitive he goats in d house saying she enjoyed it,
its partly her fault, the girl plays a little part in the act, y didnt she say it from d onset
blah blah blah
shocked shocked shocked

she is 10-12 yrs 4 pete's sake - underage, a minor. damn u guys r SHOCKING!

will that b his or your defence in court if u did d same tin her father did? and would it
get u off d hook? HELL NO! IT DOESNT MATTER HOW IT HAPPENED because
ITS A 4CKING CRIME & ITS CALLED STATUTORY RAPPE! AND D PERSON IS A PAEDOPHILE!

what if another person did that to your underaged child, wud u still
say d same thing?
HELL NO!

PAEDOPHILES SHOULD B SEVERELY PUNISHED 4 SUCH CRIMES
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by itsmayiela(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2010
most of the ppl responding to this abominable acts are no diffrent frm the father,

u guyz dont need to write much in terms of the judgement,

THE MAN SHOULD BE CASTRATED (BY CRUSHING HIS BALLS AND AMPUTATING HIS ORGAN) AND THEN LEFT UNTREATED TILL HE DIES OF INFECTION

SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH IS THE ONLY WAY THE WORLD CAN FORGIVE HIM
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by snowdrops(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2010
mr.official:

LWKMD. I couldn't help but laugh it out. Do you know me?

People grow nowadays and forget their senses in the pussi. I guess you lost yours in a LovePeddler's pussi. Ode!

Now i know your problem.

You are a mal-sexualized societal misfit. I am certain either you were sexually abused as a child or someone dear to you/parental such as a mother was sexually abused ie raped which you witnessed as a child. You are confused and have been battling against your chaotic childhood memories.

Hence you SIDE WITH PAEDOPHILES LIKE THE 40YR OLD MAN WHO DEFILED HIS CHILD, YOU ACCUSE THE INNOCENT GIRL OF SEDUCING HER FATHER AND YOU CALL YOUR MOTHER A PROSTITUTE.

You surely are CURSED. Please dont spread that curse in here.
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by derolly(m): 4:54am On Jun 15, 2010
infact , this akwa-ibom pple favorite act don dey too much, ha di suppose echafu ndey akwa-ibom na calabar amu angry
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by PXLArt: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2010
news like these dont surprise me anymore, i dont know why, , kids killing parents or other kids, child rapist, teenage pregnancy, , its become so rampant nd crazy its startn to look normal, God help d world sha ,
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by jookunlaja(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2010
As much as I dont approve or justify the action of the man,I simply just want to ask all of you who want the man killed or hanged to be ready to take care of his other children and the girl herself.You people will take the 13 year old girl under your roof and take care of her and her unborn baby.
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by neo111(m): 10:39am On Jun 16, 2010
this is just insane, so crazy
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by illskillz: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2010
fire father shud kill that man
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by bmwlondon: 5:34am On Jun 21, 2010
grin shame
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by uyiscott: 5:20am On Jan 26, 2011
dat mat dey possess undecided shocked
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 31, 2011
The saddest part of this is the posters blaming the child and saying things like she must have enjoyed it! People asking why she didn't report to the police, its very simple as Nigerians we were not raised to ever imagine reporting our parents to the police. To the average Nigerian child, our parents were the law. The other option she had was to tell relatives and with what I have seen am not sure that is even really an option for most. I can easily see her aunty blaming her and telling her to keep her mouth shut and not disgrace the family. The truth is society needs to stop blaming the victims or these type of sick men will continue

1 Like

Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by SELFWORTH: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2012
It happens all the time except that in Nigeria it is hidden. In most countries, girls would be educated about puberty and told to speak to an adult if anyone attempts to molest them. Until parents especially mothers educate their daughters about such acts , many more will still be victims. There is still slave trade in Nigeria. We are our own slave masters by the evil life we live. Death sentence needs to come back!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by EnduranceDan(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by EnduranceDan(m): 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2012
When Will Stories Like This End? A Father Having Intimacy With His Own Daughter, A Little Girl For That Matter....It's Quite Unbelievable But Believable Coz It's Naija
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by jude33084(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
LOVE.4BUG:

The girl was just 10 and did not know anything and i guess the early touches made her body develop more than usual.

Her mum should be cained for not being able to notice the changes and querry her child.

Shame to such families

Pls tell us ♍☺re about that grin
Re: 40 Years Old Akwa Ibom Man Impregnates His 12 Year Old Daughter by jude33084(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
tatiana009: The saddest part of this is the posters blaming the child and saying things like she must have enjoyed it! People asking why she didn't report to the police, its very simple as Nigerians we were not raised to ever imagine reporting our parents to the police. To the average Nigerian child, our parents were the law. The other option she had was to tell relatives and with what I have seen am not sure that is even really an option for most. I can easily see her aunty blaming her and telling her to keep her mouth shut and not disgrace the family. The truth is society needs to stop blaming the victims or these type of sick men will continue

Naija fourth deciple(bloger) published one story about an 11yrs old girl that was molested by, I think a 25 yrs old guy or so. The girl simply told the judge that she didn't scream because she was enjoying it. The judge had to adjourn the case. I wonder Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† τhis world is turning to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest Francis Chukwura Staff For Attempted Ritual Killing in Imo State / Anambra Police Tortured Five Suspects To Death - Detainees / How Nigerian Fraudsters Cloned American Banks’ Cashier Checks, Pilfer $3million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.