Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage (2289 Views)

Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / Wedding Guest Finds Out Bride Is His Girlfriend (Video) / Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage by abc115: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
A Turkish wedding photographer, Onur Albayrak, punched the nose of his client, after finding out the bride was underage.

According to The News, Albayrak from the eastern Turkish province of Malatya confessed to injuring his client after discovering his bride was aged only 15.

Turning to his Faceboook account, the photographer admitted saying: “Yes, the reports are correct. A child bride means child abuse, and no force in the world can make me photograph a child as a bride.”

Following his admission to the act, Albayrak became the centre of massive acclaim on social media with users singing his praises for standing against child abuse.

Media reports have revealed that the photographer was hired to cover the wedding at Malatya’s Turgut Özal Nature Park.

Albayrak had reportedly questioned the bride’s age upon suspicion of her not looking like an adult.

He later went into rage after he was told by the groom that she was only 15 years old, subsequent to which the fight between the two men broke out, resulting in the groom fracturing his nose.

“The groom had come to my studio some two weeks ago and was alone. I saw the bride for the first time at the wedding. She’s a child, and I felt her fear because she was trembling. The groom attacked me as I was leaving,” reported the photographer.

http://punchng.com/photographer-beats-up-groom-after-he-finds-out-bride-is-underage/
Re: Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
while he didnt beat the parents of that child equally (since they must have been present)?!

1 Like

Re: Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage by akprosperblog(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
when I saw the topic, I was wondering where in Nigeria did this happen. saw Turkey. not surprised.

Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
undecided

It is sad but this is juz one of the harsh reality..a lot of underage girls are being dragged to get married with a grownass man angry .. This must be stopped sha..

1 Like

Re: Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
stop marrying underage girls. angry
they may be beautiful but they are not ready mentally and physically.

2 Likes

Re: Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage by Saff(f): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
stop marrying underage girls. angry
they may be beautiful but they are not ready mentally and physically.
this is coming from ubunja the paedophile. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Saff:
this is coming from ubunja the paedophile. Congrats
living fossils are easy to spot

3 Likes

Re: Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage by Saff(f): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
living fossils are easy to spot
i hope you die. Idiot
Re: Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Saff:
i hope you die. Idiot
if you're old you're old.

1 Like

Re: Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage by Jaqenhghar: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

It is sad but this is juz one of the harsh reality..a lot of underage girls are being dragged to get married with a grownass man angry .. This must be stopped sha..
Hey U
Re: Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Hey U

Heeey..how far na? cheesy

Long time no see.. Hope u doing great ey.
Re: Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage by KingTugreat: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
If it suits the man and the girl they can marry
Re: Photographer Beats Up Groom After He Finds Out Bride Is Underage by Burgerlomo: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good job cool

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Apologize For Going After Married Men, Forbidden Fruit Taste / Kenyan Man Posts Photos Of Himself Unclad In Bed With 7 Different Women / Can You Marry A Woman Who Takes Hard Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.