Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola (2609 Views)

Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode / Nissan Xterra 4.0 2006 Needs New Engine. / Toyota Corolla 2006 Vs. Toyota Matrix 2005: Which Should I Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by bjchem44: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, your contribution is urgently needed Pls... I need advice on which to choose between Audi A4 2.0 ,2006 model and Corrola.
NB: The purpose is for uber Pls.... I don't know much about cars but I wanted to go for Corrola cos of its popularity as regards it's parts and low fuel consumption ,though I learnt the Audi also has low fuel consumption... Just need some analysis BTW the two considering the purpose to which it will be used for.. thanks.

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by bjchem44: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
The Audi

Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by bjchem44: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Front page please
Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by Inception(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
bjchem44:
The Audi

My heart is for the Audi.
My head is for the Corolla.

5 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by bjchem44: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
which one would you have go God if you're to choose and your reasons?

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
If you buy the Audi, you will live long & your mind will be at rest at all times. You can park your Audi under the Ojuelegba or Ijora bridge for 2 weeks and travel to your village in Anambra. You will come back to meet it there intact.

If you buy the Toyota, you may not live to see September because men of the underworld will be following you bumper to bumper like MTN - everywhere you go. Your mind will never be at rest.

And If you're lucky to park it near a security post, dem go just commot your power window controls & the brain box. grin

Few days ago, dem still winchii a friend of my neigbour on Adeniran Ogunsanya & stole his corolla sport at gun point.

There is a reason they're known as armed robber's magnet. Once they're stolen, 3hours is all it takes to butcher them into pieces & ship them to Ladipo as spare parts.

The choice is yours! grin

4 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
bjchem44:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, your contribution is urgently needed Pls... I need advice on which to choose between Audi A4 2.0 ,2006 model and Corrola.
NB: The purpose is for uber Pls.... I don't know much about cars but I wanted to go for Corrola cos of its popularity as regards it's parts and low fuel consumption ,though I learnt the Audi also has low fuel consumption... Just need some analysis BTW the two considering the purpose to which it will be used for.. thanks. By

Lalasticlala, mynd44

Audi? For uber? Nah mate. It's a luxury sedan. It won't withstand frequent driving and stress! Can this Audi go to Sango then back to Ajah and egbeda?? It would wreck u bro. Corolla is the best for the uber hustle

3 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Zoharariel:
If you buy the Audi, you will live long & your mind will be at rest at all times. You can park your Audi under the Ojuelegba or Ijora bridge for 2 weeks and travel to your village in Anambra. You will come back to meet it there intact.

If you buy the Toyota, you may not live to see September because men of the underworld will be following you bumper to bumper like MTN - everywhere you go. Your mind will never be at rest.

And If you're lucky to park it near a security post, dem go just commot your power window controls & the brain box. grin

Few days ago, dem still winchii a friend of my neigbour on Adeniran Ogunsanya & stole his corolla sport at gun point.

There is a reason they're known as armed robber's magnet. Once they're stolen, 3hours is all it takes to butcher them into pieces & ship them to Ladipo as spare parts.

The choice is yours! grin

Scary story o. Ah! Night mare. I was thinking of going for Corolla for uber but il go for kia instead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by aaidel(m): 12:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

Audi? For uber? Nah mate. It's a luxury sedan. It won't withstand frequent driving and stress! Can this Audi go to Sango then back to Ajah and egbeda?? It would wreck u bro. Corolla is the best for the uber hustle

why wont it withstand frequent driving? is that now what it was manufactured to do. As long as OP can keep up with the maintenance he can use his Audi the main question however is after factoring all costs will it still be profitable?

3 Likes

Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by Inception(m): 7:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

Some audi cars in Germany have hit 500 thousand km...

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Inception:

Some audi cars in Germany have hit 500 thousand km...

That's Germany on good terrain

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by Inception(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2018
Pipedreams:

That's Germany on good terrain

Na true sha grin
Not only that.. with good maintenance culture

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Inception:

Na true sha grin
Not only that.. with good maintenance culture

Yes o. Good maintenance culture. A car can actually live forever if it's not exposed to bad conditions

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by weyreypey: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2018
aaidel:

why wont it withstand frequent driving? is that now what it was manufactured to do. As long as OP can keep up with the maintenance he can use his Audi the main question however is after factoring all costs will it still be profitable?

Intelligent.
Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by weyreypey: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Audi is not cheap to maintain.. but offers a far better drive quality than the Corolla

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by bjchem44: 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Pipedreams:

Thanks for this bro... so I was told actually.
Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Buy a Hyundai Accent.
Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
For uber Toyota Corolla
Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by erico2k2(m): 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
bjchem44:
NB: The purpose is for uber Pls.... I don't know much about cars but I wanted to go for Corrola cos of its popularity as regards it's parts and low fuel consumption ,though I learnt the Audi also has low fuel consumption... Just need some analysis BTW the two considering the purpose to which it will be used for.. thanks.

Lalasticlala, mynd44
it is insane to mention Toyota and Audi in one sentence, infact its a criminal offence angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
erico2k2:

it is insane to mention Toyota and Audi in one sentence, infact its a criminal offence angry angry angry

Except when the OP need a low maintenance vehicle with excellent gas mileage. tongue
Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by erico2k2(m): 5:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

Except when the OP need a low maintenance vehicle with excellent gas mileage. tongue

define low maintenance and xcelent gas mileage relative to both cars.
Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2018
erico2k2:

define low maintenance and xcelent gas mileage relative to both cars.

The first explains itself. Anyone can work on a Corolla. An Audi, not so much. There's also more stuff likely to break on the Audi than on the Corolla. I like to think both statements aren't debatable.

For mpg. Audi A4 2.0 2006 does 23mpg combined. The Corolla does 31mpg combined. wink

Don't get me wrong, the A4 is way more car than the Corolla. But the Corolla is by far better than the A4 for the OP's Uber needs.

CC: bjchem44
Take a look at a 2005 Honda Civic. Better than the Corolla imo.
Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by erico2k2(m): 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

The first explains itself. Anyone can work on a Corolla. An Audi, not so much. There's also more stuff likely to break on the Audi than on the Corolla. I like to think both statements aren't debatable.

For mpg. Audi A4 2.0 2006 does 23mpg combined. The Corolla does 31mpg combined. wink

Don't get me wrong, the A4 is way more car than the Corolla. But the Corolla is by far better than the A4 for the OP's Uber needs.

CC: bjchem44
Take a look at a 2005 Honda Civic. Better than the Corolla imo.
can I ask you a question plz, where did you get the mpg of the corolla??
what stuff does the Audi have that the corolla do not have?
cos all cars have same thing just one is stronger than the other,everything in teh Audi is stronger than anything in teh corolla
Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
erico2k2:

can I ask you a question plz, where did you get the mpg of the corolla??
what stuff does the Audi have that the corolla do not have?
cos all cars have same thing just one is stronger than the other,everything in teh Audi is stronger than anything in teh corolla

https://www.edmunds.com/toyota/corolla/2006/mpg/
https://www.edmunds.com/audi/a4/2006/mpg/

Surely you're not going to claim that all cars have the same level of technology?
For one, the A4 is a luxury car. The Corolla is an econobox.
The A4 is German, notorious for technological advancements. The Corolla is a Toyota, and Toyota's focus on reliability at the expense of innovation.
Re: Audi A4 2.0, 2006 Vs Corrola by smellingmenses: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

https://www.edmunds.com/toyota/corolla/2006/mpg/
https://www.edmunds.com/audi/a4/2006/mpg/

Surely you're not going to claim that all cars have the same level of technology?
For one, the A4 is a luxury car. The Corolla is an econobox.
The A4 is German, notorious for technological advancements. The Corolla is a Toyota, and Toyota's focus on reliability at the expense of innovation.

Both of you are correct.

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Maxima Camshaft Sensor Issues And Going Off On Motion / Test Drive Of 2017/2018 Range Rover Velar(Photos) / stiff gear, jstConfused right now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.