Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Abacha $322m Loot : Reps Move To Use Fund To Resuscitate Ajaokuta Steel, Railway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha $322m Loot : Reps Move To Use Fund To Resuscitate Ajaokuta Steel, Railway (12072 Views)

Ndume To Buhari: Stop Paying Politicians Salaries, Use Fund To Fight Insecurity / Atiku, PDP File 5-Ground Petition, Resuscitate Certificate Scam Against Buhari / Akwa Ibom: Government To Resuscitate Abandoned N5.8 Billion Ibom Science Park (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha $322m Loot : Reps Move To Use Fund To Resuscitate Ajaokuta Steel, Railway by brojoshua: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2018
Is it the that was recovered from them or the Buhari recovered. They were fighting against the president who is recovering looted money and opposing him, now the corrupt senators want to spend recovered loots. Until the looted money in the hands of their members are recovered, then they can be spending that. Or do they want to re-loot recovered loots
Re: Abacha $322m Loot : Reps Move To Use Fund To Resuscitate Ajaokuta Steel, Railway by bluecircle470: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Yeah I know they said to be used to better the lot of those it was stolen from and sharing it is the least sensible way of spending it. Investing it in projects that would accrue to better the lives of Nigerians is a surer way to pull people out of poverty. Ajaokuta is one such project and I'm sure the Swiss wouldn't object

Though another thing is if the crooks in NASS and Aso Rock will allow it's judicious application

Yes i am with u with the aspect of the crook in NASS and Aso Rock. It is said that before releasing the money, you must mention areas where you will channel it to and if it fails to be channeled to that area then action will be taken by the world bank. So i believe that now it cannot be changed
Re: Abacha $322m Loot : Reps Move To Use Fund To Resuscitate Ajaokuta Steel, Railway by ofeco: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
arsenal33:
Reps want to chop it.

Give the money directly to the people for once!

which people are you talking about? there is no state that doesn't have poor people instead of sharing it among few states it's better the money is channelled into a project that will add value to our national development.
Re: Abacha $322m Loot : Reps Move To Use Fund To Resuscitate Ajaokuta Steel, Railway by Shukuakukobambi: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
bluecircle470:

Yes i am with u with the aspect of the crook in NASS and Aso Rock. It is said that before releasing the money, you must mention areas where you will channel it to and if it fails to be channeled to that area then action will be taken by the world bank. So i believe that now it cannot be changed

I guess you're right.

1 Like

Re: Abacha $322m Loot : Reps Move To Use Fund To Resuscitate Ajaokuta Steel, Railway by kabillionaire(m): 10:43am On Jul 12, 2018
chai buhari! so u and ur cronies wants to re-loot the looted funds?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Amend Charges, Obtain Arrest Warrant Against Diezani / I Knew The Election Wasn’t Going To Hold & Wasn't Surprised - Sowore / Babatunde Gbadamosi: No Worker In Lagos Can Live With N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.