Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,529 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes (11462 Views)

I Need Help On How To Quit Marijuana Dependency. / Mad Man And Woman Trying To Have Sex In Abia Caught. Photos / 4 Facts That Might Make You Quit Swimming In Public Pools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes by JastSiryin(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2018
Saff:
people have this misconception that you can’t be addicted to weed. But its real. If you have a dependency on anything, it’s an addiction. Weed addiction is probably worse because it messes you up mentally, cigarettes is more physical.
Notwithstanding weed addiction are quite rare. And compared to cigarettes, the long time for effects of weed are child's play.
Re: Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2018
Saff:
I know you’re trying to be helpful. When someone is asking for advice they’re looking for a physical/ practical way to solve the issue, not spiritual. Prayer alone cannot help he needs a physical solution. Please!!!
kiss
You're a darling
Re: Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes by Saff(f): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Earthbound:

kiss
You're a darling
smiley xx
Re: Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes by Blonchilli(m): 12:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Earthbound:
I smoked my first stick of cigarette precisely in SS2 in 2007. Since then, I have tried to quit more times than I can count. Even though I know the health hazards attached, I do it anyway. I tried electric cigarettes but still went back to the conventional tobacco sticks. There are times where I smoked probably more than a pack a day, and there were other times where I rarely smoked a month. I just want to drop this habit permanently.

How can this be achieved?
Try replacing the cigarette with a biscuit or something that tastes sour but you enjoy. Maybe chips, crackers, chinchin or short cake/bread biscuit and gum. It should always be in your pocket. Whenever you feel the urge to smoke take a piece and spend time nibbling on it. Take enough time it takes to smoke a stick. Try it, hope it helps
Re: Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes by Sadiyaene(f): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Simple guy, all u have to do is become my friend and I will make sure u stop the smoking habit truth I tell u guy.
Re: Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sadiyaene:
Simple guy, all u have to do is become my friend and I will make sure u stop the smoking habit truth I tell u guy.

How do you propose to do that?
Re: Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes by Sadiyaene(f): 5:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Earthbound:

How do you propose to do that?

If u are ready,call me
Re: Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Sadiyaene:

If u are ready,call me
I don't have your #. How am I supposed to do that?
Re: Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes by Sadiyaene(f): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2018
Earthbound:

I don't have your #. How am I supposed to do that?

My 2go name is sadiyaene and my Facebook messenger name is sadiya enechojo.thank me lera grin no mind me o I just like u dat is y am doing all dis cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Sadiyaene:

My 2go name is sadiyaene and my Facebook messenger name is sadiya enechojo.thank me lera grin no mind me o I just like u dat is y am doing all dis cool cheesy
Lol. Okay thanks
Re: Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes by Rbae: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2018
Earthbound:

Lol. Okay thanks

@OP, do you have Jehovah's witnesses around you? They can be of help. They helped my neighbor quit his smoking and drinking habit. They studied the bible with him and became his friend, today the chain igbo and cigar smoker is now a preacher. Try contact the JW and tell them your plight. Thank me later.
Re: Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2018
Rbae:

@OP, do you have Jehovah's witnesses around you? They can be of help. They helped my neighbor quit his smoking and drinking habit. They studied the bible with him and became his friend, today the chain igbo and cigar smoker is now a preacher. Try contact the JW and tell them your plight. Thank me later.

E never reach that level. Thanks btw

1 Like

Re: Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes by shogsman(m): 5:32pm On May 09, 2022
kakaG:
Pray to God for intervention. I tell you the truth, no one ever quit smoking because they tried. It only happened because God intervened. Trust me on this one
You're a f00l I'm tired of you superstitious people,sit down and don't your any restraint and be praying to your God to come and quit for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Proven Method To Cure Premature Ejaculation Naturally / Edmark Products / No Chinese Doctor Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.