Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Info On Manchester College Of Higher Education And Media Technology - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Info On Manchester College Of Higher Education And Media Technology (1215 Views)

419 Boys Be Ware Of Higher Powers / The Truth About Libya. Nato And Media Propaganda / Yaba College Of Technology Yaba Polytechnic Federal Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Manchester College Of Higher Education And Media Technology by leboss6(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2010
Hello Nairalanders, please does anybody know anything about these school MANCHESTER COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND MEDIA TECHNOLOGY?My problem is that late last year i applied for the admission into the school to study ACCA which is professional accounting and i was admitted to study the above course,the school fees was set at £300O and an intending student is required to pay a sum of at least £1000 pounds to get the admission letter which also serves as the visa invitation letter due to fact that i wanted to enhance my chances of being granted the visa as i had genuine intentions of studying and getting the degree i decided to pay the full sum of £3000 as against the minimum £1000 required by the school,but this was at the height of the attemted suicide bombing of delta airlines by our own Abdulmuttalab so i was refused the visa for no convincing reason(i feel it was based on sentiments) by the british high commision,that decision i have since appealed but that is another story entirely. Now my problem is that i have been trying to get in touch with the school to enquire about the status of the funds i paid as they are supposed to make a refund if  a visa appliction is refused  though less £400 as administrative fees, which leaves me with a balance of £2600 i have sent countless e-mails to there email adress info@manchestertecnologycollege.com which can be found on there website www.manchestertecnologycollege.com all to no avail as i got no reply,i have also being calling there phone numbers and they keep ringing without response, +441618342977  +441618351891 i also sent a fax to them on +441618394345 without any success.PLEASE DEAR NAIRALANDERS DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SCHOOL?
Re: Info On Manchester College Of Higher Education And Media Technology by leboss6(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2010
Guess nobody knos about the school, am so on my own
Re: Info On Manchester College Of Higher Education And Media Technology by tunnytox(m): 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2010
I reside in manchester and i know this college very well. I should get you some info by tuesday cos i'm going to be busy until then
Re: Info On Manchester College Of Higher Education And Media Technology by leboss6(m): 1:28am On Jun 12, 2010
Oh great, thanks a bunch,looking forward to hearing from you
Re: Info On Manchester College Of Higher Education And Media Technology by tunnytox(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2010
Its very unfortunate, this college appears to be hiding something, the number you stated here are the same numbers I have for them. I was able to get there numbers through my friend's brother who is presently attending their college. However, I will conduct more investigation to enable me obtain the right number for you to ring hopefully by tomorrow night.
Re: Info On Manchester College Of Higher Education And Media Technology by leboss6(m): 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2010
Hiding something? na wa o,Thanks a mill for taking time out of your busy shedule to assist me am truly grateful, i need as much info as i get on those people cos i just might sue them? Thanks bro
Re: Info On Manchester College Of Higher Education And Media Technology by tunnytox(m): 9:30pm On Jun 15, 2010
The other numbers I was able to get for them are: +44 161 833 3774 and +44 161 636 0429. pls try these numbers and let me know how you get on. However, I'm travelling away from Manchester tomorrow for 2 weeks but if you keep me posted i can always seek for more info from their students.

(1) (Reply)

Is Lekki Epe Expressway Concession Fraudulent? / Man Planned And Had His Mum Killed Becaue Of Money. / Dirty Little Secret!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.