Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

419 Boys Be Ware Of Higher Powers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 419 Boys Be Ware Of Higher Powers (1171 Views)

The Biggest 419 Job Ever ($242m) - The Mother Of All Cons / Top- 10 people of the world with real life super powers / Info On Manchester College Of Higher Education And Media Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

419 Boys Be Ware Of Higher Powers by BabaEwu: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2012
see trouble right here, it seem there is a greater power than all the best cafe bois in the land? who can explain this? i am confuse o, which is better to have, small thief or big thief, pls someone clear this up for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Svt_cbRFt2A&feature=youtu.be
i know one cafe boi who complain all day for monie that went missing and some one send him all manner of insult, it is very strange
Re: 419 Boys Be Ware Of Higher Powers by Enitan01: 12:56am On Jan 25, 2012
I seen this Mr. Gomer's work. It's of the devil. Even my Benin herbal medicine not work on taking his curses away.
If Mr. Gomer write you or your magas you are doomed, and do not email me. I cannot help or save you ok.
Re: 419 Boys Be Ware Of Higher Powers by JkReacher: 2:32am On Jan 25, 2012
SMALL BOI DIS GOMMER I DEY CHOP MORE DOLLARS TODAY THAN HIM IN ALL OF HIS LIFE AND GENERATION OOOOOOO

GOMMER IS A SMALL GOAT IN A DOG EAT DOG WORLD I BE THE BIG LION WANT TO SEE MY TEETH

REMEMBER MY NAME SOON YOUR DOLLAR IS MINE OOOOOO

BYYYYEEEEEE
Re: 419 Boys Be Ware Of Higher Powers by Afrwri: 2:57am On Jan 25, 2012
GOMER IS BAD MAN!!! HE CAUSE MY FRIENDS ANNIKAH TO GO LOSE ALL HER GOLD AND THEN GO SLIP AND FALL OFF DA BILDING! IT WAS HORRIBELS!! BEWERE OF MR GOMER HE IS BAD MAN WHO WANT TO TRICK YOU WITH ALL LIES IN THE WORLDS AND IT NOT VERY SAFE!! I CANN OT LOOSE MORE VRIENDS! IT TOO PAINFUL!! If Gomer keeps the contact with you go delete email and hide in cushiosn and never the house leave! THIS IS SERIOIS! GOMER IS A DEMON OOOOOOO!!!!
Re: 419 Boys Be Ware Of Higher Powers by PA1982(f): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2012
Have I understood this correctly?
Do these people really believe in the power of juju?
I'm forced to shake my head in wonder- this great nation has a long way to go, friends.

(1) (Reply)

Use 2go Chat Application Today Or Tomorrow And Die. Prophecy. / From Europe with Flood!!! / Benson Idonije, Balarabe Musa, Others For Wole Soyinka Award In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.