Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Job Vacancy From Skye Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy From Skye Bank (2483 Views)

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Skye Bank Entry Level Recruitment, Apply!!! / Skye Bank Entry Level Programme Recruitment – 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancy From Skye Bank by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
please I will like Nairaland to help me cont this invite if it's genuine

Dear......
sequel to ur Application via our Human Resource portal and Advertorial, You have been shortlisted for an INTERVIEW with our HR mgr at BIEANN SERVICES ..
BIEANN SERVICES is a Business Capacity Building firm via Human Resources, strategic planning and logistics 
Date of Interview: Thursday  12th July 2018
Time: 8:00am 
Venue:@19 skye bank building 3rd floor, toyin str, opebi Ikeja Lagos
Come with Your Curriculum Vitae (CV), this MAIL and also AKNOWLEDGE this mail to confirm your Availability 
For Further Inquries; Contact Secretary 090250.......
Best Regards 
Recruitment Team Mgr
MICHELLE.
Re: Job Vacancy From Skye Bank by kehnton(m): 5:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
dammyconcept:
please I will like Nairaland to help me cont this invite if it's genuine

Dear......
sequel to ur Application via our Human Resource portal and Advertorial, You have been shortlisted for an INTERVIEW with our HR mgr at BIEANN SERVICES ..
BIEANN SERVICES is a Business Capacity Building firm via Human Resources, strategic planning and logistics 
Date of Interview: Thursday  12th July 2018
Time: 8:00am 
Venue:@19 skye bank building 3rd floor, toyin str, opebi Ikeja Lagos
Come with Your Curriculum Vitae (CV), this MAIL and also AKNOWLEDGE this mail to confirm your Availability 
For Further Inquries; Contact Secretary 090250.......
Best Regards 
Recruitment Team Mgr
MICHELLE.

it's not from Skye Bank but the office is in same building as the bank.
Re: Job Vacancy From Skye Bank by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
kehnton:

it's not from Skye Bank but the office is in same building as the bank.

what do you know about the organization?
Re: Job Vacancy From Skye Bank by Meci74: 7:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
I was sent the same invite this afternoon from Bieann services..pls who knows something about the organization? Are they gnld? The interview is scheduled to hold tommorrow morning.
Re: Job Vacancy From Skye Bank by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Meci74:
I was sent the same invite this afternoon from Bieann services..pls who knows something about the organization? Are they gnld? The interview is scheduled to hold tommorrow morning.

where you able to attend the interview ? share your experience with us
Re: Job Vacancy From Skye Bank by ctmgeneration: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2018
I was sent this just this morning. I need clarity on the authenticity of this invite please...........

Dear Applicant,
Your application on one of our online platforms stood out to us and we could like to invite you for an Assessment/ interview at BIEANN SERVICES you will meet with the HR MGT to discuss the role and learn more about our organisation.
BIEANN SERVICES is a fast-growing, Business strategy Human Capacity Development, Research, Compliance and Logistics Firm.
VENUE: 3rd floor 19,Polaris bank building Toyin Street Allen-Ikeja Lagos. DATE: TUESDAY 27TH NOVEMBER 2018. TIME: 8:30am.
Come with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and this mail. Also Acknowledge this mail to confirm your availability. For Further inquiries, contact secretary on 08126638699 Best Regards! Recruitment Team Mgr. Dr Nifhan
Re: Job Vacancy From Skye Bank by Esejoan(f): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
ctmgeneration:
I was sent this just this morning. I need clarity on the authenticity of this invite please...........

Dear Applicant,
Your application on one of our online platforms stood out to us and we could like to invite you for an Assessment/ interview at BIEANN SERVICES you will meet with the HR MGT to discuss the role and learn more about our organisation.
BIEANN SERVICES is a fast-growing, Business strategy Human Capacity Development, Research, Compliance and Logistics Firm.
VENUE: 3rd floor 19,Polaris bank building Toyin Street Allen-Ikeja Lagos. DATE: TUESDAY 27TH NOVEMBER 2018. TIME: 8:30am.
Come with your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and this mail. Also Acknowledge this mail to confirm your availability. For Further inquiries, contact secretary on 08126638699 Best Regards! Recruitment Team Mgr. Dr Nifhan

Please don't bother yourself...its a scam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recent Job Vacancies In A Reputable Financial Institution / World-Class FMCG Company SSCE/OND/HND/Bsc Graduates Recruitment (17 Positions) / Guys Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.