Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] (1442 Views)

Labour Party Condemns hasty Decision On Fuel Subsidy, Liken Tinubu To Pharoah / Samuel Omotoso: House Linked By EFCC To Fayose Is Mine / Plateau Killings: Questions Fayose Is Asking Buhari On Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by AdeReport: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
Just has photos of Governor Fayose circulated few minutes ago on social media, Nigerians have taken turns to say the Governor is lying and some even likened him to Senator Dino Melaye.

One called him a Nollywood actor, as another said Melaye produced the movie, FFK shot it. Their tweets @ https://www.adereport.com.ng/2018/07/alleged-slump-nigerians-think-fayose-is.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by Masterppower: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
Why is it only Yorubas that celebrate every bad news by Buhari?

What kind of people are they?

I pity their people....

this is an attack on a sitting governor and his own people are happy that their son is being humiliated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by Butterflyleo: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
"Personal teargas" grin cheesy

Fayose don cast

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by SalamRushdie: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Since when did a pack of Twitter Buharist start representing Nigerians ?
Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by seanfer(m): 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:

I pity their people....

this is an attack on a sitting governor and his own people are happy that their son is being humiliated.

Why is it that it is Only South East is still feeling the pain of GEJ losing election since 2015, When the South South has moved on?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by chichar1(f): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
seanfer:

Why is it that it is Only South East is still feeling the pain of GEJ losing election since 2015, When the South South has moved on?
everybody to you now is from the South east? ogbeni wake from slumber!!!!!!!!! stop disgracing humanity
Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by papoudaupolos: 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
W
Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by seanfer(m): 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
chichar1:
everybody to you now is from the South east? ogbeni wake from slumber!!!!!!!!! stop disgracing humanity

Tell yourself that also... Not everybody supporting Buhari are from the North or Southwest

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tbh, if we remove sentiments and hate, we will see that Fayose was just trying to do some drama.

If we critically ask some questions we will understand that this is a public sympathy technique.

Why are others not uncomfortable by the tear gas?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by chichar1(f): 10:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
seanfer:

Tell yourself that also... Not everybody supporting Buhari are from the North or Southwest
oga look bush!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by EternalTruths: 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
Masterppower:

I pity their people....

A people who sold Ilorin to Fulani Terrorists are expected to display such attitudes
Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by IsaAbubakar: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
[s]
AdeReport:
Just has photos of Governor Fayose circulated few minutes ago on social media, Nigerians have taken turns to say the Governor is lying and some even likened him to Senator Dino Melaye.

One called him a Nollywood actor, as another said Melaye produced the movie, FFK shot it. Their tweets @ https://www.adereport.com.ng/2018/07/alleged-slump-nigerians-think-fayose-is.html
[/s]

make more research
Stop depending on lies and deceit for content
don't be a lazy blogger
adsence won't take you serious with this

Rubbish hungry bloggers everywhere
Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by Masterppower: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2018
EternalTruths:

A people who sold Ilorin to Fulani Terrorists are expected to display such attitudes

It's really a pity....

I wonder what has happened to to the Yorubas this time. A people who have always been known for their resistance to oppression in the land, suddenly succumbed to Buharis deceit, oppression, terrorism and tyrany.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by TimFisher2: 10:18am On Jul 12, 2018
undecided

I'm not a Yoruba man!

What is really wrong with Yoruba's...I'am ashamed of them

Even if Governor Fayose is acting a script or a drama but for the fact that a teargas canister was fired at him which the police has already confirmed,calls for serious concern

what if the Governor is asthmatic? don't you know it will result to death

Don't you know this act that happened yesterday is called attempted assassination

Even if it is a mere stone been thrown to the governor...it is attempted assassination..VVip are meant to be protected not to talk of a sitting Governor

Let me ask you one question?if your answer is No...i will know that you are a bloody fool and a hypocrite

if it was President Buhari that was holding a meeting,will they fire teargas at him?

it becomes an attempted murder or assassination right?.....

by now some section of the country will be at killing spree for what they don't know about

Shame to Yoruba's

A big Shame!

Senator Chuba Okadigbo was killed,he was fired with teargas..because he is asthmatic,he died!

shame to Yoruba's

when i see your comments...i always sigh..it keep dawning on me that this country can't be one...we will surely divide one day

No comparison whatsoever..

I'm not a PDP member neither am I an APC member

I believe in what is right and just

I believe in fairness

that's how a country supposed to be

call a spade a spade

Shame Yoruba's

wake up before it is too late!
Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by buhariguy(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2018
They wrote the name of thief fayose on the teargas, that was directed to only thief fayose.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by buhariguy(m): 10:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Masterppower:

I pity their people....

reverse is the case,
Why is it only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra that love corrupt people?
Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by wingmanII: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2018
BMC members not Nigerians. You quote a few tweets which seem to agree with your silly opinion and you now claim it is the opinion of Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by activistjohnny(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2018
EKiti Tear Gas Incident: Gov. Fayose crying with neck collar and hand bandage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVQnjs9vU_w
Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by dheilaw1(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2018
seanfer:

you too sabi talk.... Haba
Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by dheilaw1(m): 10:59am On Jul 12, 2018
seanfer:

hahaaaaa. asotan Oro bayin je. you just dey give the idiat left right and centre and he dey sweet my belle
Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by cjrane: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Stop saying "Nigerians"
Say Fulanis think Fayose is lying.

Soon we will all face these Fulani people in our midst. It is becoming unbecoming to live like this as human beings
Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by KingRagnar: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Ofcourse he is lying. How can you claim you were beaten by the police to the extent where your neck was broken and your shirt is till remained immaculate white; it's just super hilarious, this is a father and a leader, dragging himself on the floor after receiving invisible beating from only God knows who.He should go and seat down because with all this Nollywood antics, PDP is bound to loose come Saturday

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by spartanman007(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2018
The question is; Why are you so gullible? What are the proves? Which police officer did it? What or where are the evidences? Maybe u r one of the actors here. Where in history as it ever be mentioned that a governor in his state was molested?
Masterppower:

I pity their people....

Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by FEZANGA(m): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2018
I Dey My Own Oh, Nairalanders Like To The Comments Rubbish. Make Una Find Way How To DeThrone Buhari And Fulani, Or Any Other News Is A Goal
Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by SwimmingCoach(m): 11:31am On Jul 12, 2018
Na wa ooo...

Meanwhile, This is the time parents begin to roll their eyes; "Oh, my kids are on another long holiday break"....You can't just let them sit at home doing nothing, why not make them learn a life saving skill, get them occupied.

There are many summer camps they can go learn basic and productive skills, swimming is one of them. Swimming is fun and is a life saving skill, kids love to swim.

Get a professional swimming coach that teaches your kids professional strokes as well as ensure their safety in and around the pool area.

IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS, Call me or send a whatsapp on Zero 8 Zero 5 Zero 7 Eight 8 Two 8 Five.

Re: Nigerians Think Fayose Is Lying, Liken Him To Dino Melaye [tweets] by AdeReport: 11:45am On Jul 12, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]

make more research
Stop depending on lies and deceit for content
don't be a lazy blogger
adsence won't take you serious with this

Rubbish hungry bloggers everywhere

Mr idiot you are not to be blamed okay

(1) (Reply)

2019: Akume Urges Tiv People To Vote President Buhari / Why Nigerians Must Vote In Atiku As President / HISTORY. Monarchs who ruled over Rano Kingdom (Emirate) from 1001 A.D, till date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.