Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success (36935 Views)

Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija / Linda Ikeji Reveals The Secret Of Her Success (PRAYER & PRAISES) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by shoelotng(m): 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wizkid dick don format her brain
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Avater0147(m): 12:07am On Jul 12, 2018
Since this girl started fucking wizkid, i just dislike her. old bitch thinking a boy you are older than with 10yrs will leave those pretty fresh young girls for u abi Ode
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Diso60090(m): 12:26am On Jul 12, 2018
sinaj:
Where can I meet Teebills the destiny helper grin biko

Nairaland
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by abike12(f): 1:08am On Jul 12, 2018
OAUTemitayo:

If someone you gave your words to want to help you and you are not interested in having them as your life partner, you should endeavor to let him know you are not having him as your life partner.

He can as well redirect that energy to people who want to have him despite his defects.

You ladies should stop this nonsense of using people as stepping stones and dumping them. undecided undecided

Who is talking to this one?
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by OAUTemitayo: 1:54am On Jul 12, 2018
abike12:

Who is talking to this one?
wuraola ni
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Silvermoney: 6:43am On Jul 12, 2018
abike12:
human beings will go a favor for you and want to collect on it for the rest of your life... smh

There's nothing wrong with that. Would you rather reject that life changing favour and remain in the wilderness? If someone saves your life and expects you to serve him forever, would you rather have died instead?

Only God and maybe your parents would do favours for you without wanting anything in return.
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Lol
Nightmareo07:

Ur husband? shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by idongesit88: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Organism000:
And you abandoned him because he became broke from bad decision making and cheap drugs. That must be a wise way to pay him back. The divorce was the rehab.

grin grin

Do not ever rely on a woman 100%, but only women should rely on men 100% - Street Bible.
bro I have been sending you PMs but no reply. concerning your treatment for addiction by taking water and meditating for 21 days, how can i contact the divinity?
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2018
idongesit88:
bro I have been sending you PMs but no reply. concerning your treatment for addiction by taking water and meditating for 21 days, how can i contact the divinity?

Let me tell you a little story. A brief Story, when I am done with the story, you will understand your question.

When Spirit, which Divinity is, decided to experience 3rd density physical world, due to the electromagnetic and RF radiations, the make up of Spirit could be exposed to radiation and that aint cool. So Spirit decided to design a container, that will function as Vehicle, to move around 3rd density physical. So Spirit stepped in and drive the Body, that Spirit is Divinity in you. You already have Divinity as your core. But to access the Divinity, you need to understand your own make up as a Human Being.

The Higher Self
The Lower Self (Ego)
The Shadow Self or Mask
The Real Conscious You.

The Higher Self is the untainted You, that is one with Spirit, that knows all, the one that stepped into the 3rd Density body. The Soul that continously seeks to be of highest good, that seeks God and heavenly things.

The Lower Self is that aspect of you that is always insulting people, that is materialistic, that is always searching for pusssy to Bleep, that takes meat from the pot when no one is watching.

The Shadow you, is that aspect that knows what is wrong and what is good, but then pretends to be what he is not, because it is too insecure to face its own weakness. The one that can be called your inner demon on the spiritual side.

The Consciousness You is that real you that always , consciously seeks to move its attention from the lower Self, to the Higher Self, that always feels sad when discovered as Shadow or masked and that is the you that is seeking this enlightenment.

Your ability, to do away with shadow self or masked self, that wants to do away with the lower you, the ego and Unite with your Higher Self, to such a Point that your Physical body fully unites and integrates the Higher Self here on Earth. That is when you become the Magician, the Miracle worker, the Shaman, the Divine Self among humans.

That my friend, is how to connect with Divinity. Do not search for Divinity outside of you, that is the trick of religions. Creator or Almighty God as you call it is in you, and in fact is you and you are Divinty potential, work hard to unite with your Higher Self and you have conquered it all.

There is no Creator outside of You, anything outside of you is also an aspect of you. Worship Nothing, ever.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Moorish: 10:43am On Jul 12, 2018
Organism000:

Let me tell you a little story. A brief Story, when I am done with the story, you will understand your question.

When Spirit, which Divinity is, decided to experience 3rd density physical world, due to the electromagnetic and RF radiations, the make up of Spirit could be exposed to radiation and that aint cool. So Spirit decided to design an container, that will function as Vehicle, to move around 3rd density physical. So Spirit stepped in and drive the Body, that Spirit is Divinity in you. You already have Divinity as your core. But to access the Divinity, you need to understand your own make up as a Human Being.

The Higher Self
The Lower Self (Ego)
The Shadow Self or Mask
The Real Conscious You.

The Higher Self is the untainted You, that is one with Spirit, that knows all, the one that stepped into the 3rd Density body. The Soul that continously seeks to be of highest good, that seeks God and heavenly things.

The Lower Self is that aspect of you that is always insulting people, that is materialistic, that is always searching for pusssy to Bleep, that takes meat from the pot when no one is watching.

The Shadow you, is that aspect that knows what is wrong and what is good, but then pretends to be what he is not, because it is too insecure to face its own weakness. The one that can be called your inner demon on the spiritual side.

The Consciousness You is that real you that always , consciously seeks to move its attention from the lower Self, to the Higher Self, that always feels sad when discovered as Shadow or masked and that is the you that is seeking this enlightenment.

Your ability, to do away with shadow self or masked self, that wants to do away with the lower you, the ego and Unite with your Higher Self, to such a Point that your Physical body fully unites and integrates the Higher Self here on Earth. That is when you become the Magician, the Miracle worker, the Shaman, the Divine Self among humans.

That my friend, is how to connect with Divinity. Do not search for Divinity outside of you, that is the trick of religions. Creator or Almighty God as you call it is in you, and in fact is you and you are Divinty potential, work hard to unite with your Higher Self and you have conquered it all.

There is no Creator outside of You, anything outside of you is also an aspect of you. Worship Nothing, ever.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 12, 2018
Moorish:

Allah and jehovah, Jesus are deities

I have experienced these beings

As well as other deities I experienced

The ego is bad for development

That’s the only thing I can agree with

You claim there is nothing outside of us but there are gods bro

Then what are you ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Moorish: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2018
Organism000:

Then what are you ?
I had to change this post after better understanding
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Moorish:

Those deities have abilities we mortals don’t

Like telepathy

But they are not the creator

They, I think, are extra terrestrials who just feed on the energy we exert towards them

To answer your question, we are mortals trapped on this wicked plane with the rare chance to fly up to the starts or sink to the bottom depending on our decisions

We blacks are the lowest of humans

We rarely evolve spiritually

So many erroneous assumptions there. Will you welcome corrections ?
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Moorish: 11:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Organism000:

So many erroneous assumptions there. Will you welcome corrections ?
Of course I can be humble

I don’t have an ego

I await your corrections
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Moorish:

Those deities have abilities we mortals don’t

Like telepathy

But they are not the creator

They, I think, are extra terrestrials who just feed on the energy we exert towards them

To answer your question, we are mortals trapped on this wicked plane with the rare chance to fly up to the starts or sink to the bottom depending on our decisions

We blacks are the lowest of humans

We rarely evolve spiritually

We are not mortals, except you relate to yourself as your physical body. I personally do not relate to myself as my physical body, I am simply using my physical body to experience this physical reality, so I am spirit, so are you. So we are Immortals and do not actually die. We shift our wakeful consciousness from one spectrum of consciousness to other at death for most people, but many others like me, know that we shift our consciousness even to other spectrums while physically here, so we exist in multiples worlds at the same time and also interact with beings in other dimensions via telepathy. So, Yes we are Gods.

The Theory of one God is wrong and is the cause of the confusion. There are Gods,and all Gods including deities and humanoids are created entities. So, Yes the God that Christianity and Islam etc etc worship are different Entities and sometimes one Entity masquerading as different ones and sometimes also that Entity claims to be 'Almighty God'. Almighty God does not have time to boast to anyone, and does not do that, because it is in all creation and has no form. To better understand it, we must know that Spirit is a fractal of the Creator. So since we are powered by Spirit, it therefore means we as spirits are fractals of the Creator, so we are Creator who has lost knowledge of itself and goes about remembering via religions, but religions are not very good tools for this remembrance, that is why people go through suffering to dissolve their lower self and shadow self, in order to connect to the Higher Self which knows truly what we are.

Life itself is designed for us to go through this remembering using any of the very many means and when you have remembered fully, your Higher Self fuses with your physical self here and you become God on Earth, and when that happens, Telephathy, Telekinesis, Clairvoyance, Clairsentience etc becomes by-products of our experiences as the Light Body becomes of very High vibration frequency to download data-set from Divine Spirit or Sound Current from any dimension in any universe into our being. That is when we can appear at any place at the same time. And know things, read minds, etc.

Extraterrestrials simply means not of this territory, so as Spirits we are also Extra Terrestrials and those Aliens we call Extra-terrestrials are our fractals too. Their own body is the way it is due to their own planets and dimensions of existence, and permit me to say that we also have those kinds of bodies too. But you will find out about it when you go through Soul Projections to other dimensions. As spirit you have different subtle bodies for different places that you visit since you can not use this physical body outside of this 3rd density, so you have multiples of bodies too.

But you do not know, it is when you activate them and start traveling while sleeping in this body that you will find out your potentials as a God that you are.

Well, this message is simply the basic truth and you were not supposed to know that is why the religions are designed to be like opium. Once you are hooked on religions, no matter what someone says, it is like crack cocaine that is why we call it opium of the poor. Cos even now some people will try to warn me of Hell Fire and I often ask them if Fire can burn a SPirit or a Soul ? And the answer is No, so how can they say hell is real ? Our lives on Earth is just a tiny fraction of eternity that we live in as Spirit, so no one is getting burnt at all.

Another issue is Heaven, and I need to ask which Planet Heaven is located and which City ? But then these Heaven and Hell are mental constructs which means what ever we put faith on must materialize but then will fizzle out within a time frame because they are just thought-forms created by visualizations of people in millions, but never a real place. We are here to make this Earth a beautiful place, that is why Spirit had to steer around in a mortal body, but we are not our bodies, our body is just a container, a vehicle that we use to move around and survive on oxygen, just like Astronauts move around on space suit, so our body is actually a spacesuit for Mission Earth.

Heaven is a deceptive marketing ploy for our original home, the spirit world where we came from and where we will return and we can choose to go anywhere we want, but for most people it will be determined by their karma level, but for those who have awakened, they will navigate through the worlds as pro and go where ever they like. They do not need to be told which place to go, they simply need guidance to where ever. That is what every man should aspire to.

The above post holds true but no matter what you know now, it is best to experience it to know Truth. So start your inner journey and help raise the vibration of the planet.

Bye.
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by idongesit88: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Organism000:

When Spirit, which Divinity is, decided to experience 3rd density physical world, due to the electromagnetic and RF radiations, the make up of Spirit could be exposed to radiation and that aint cool. So Spirit decided to design a container, that will function as Vehicle, to move around 3rd density physical. So Spirit stepped in and drive the Body, that Spirit is Divinity in you. You already have Divinity as your core. But to access the Divinity, you need to understand your own make up as a Human Being.

The Higher Self
The Lower Self (Ego)
The Shadow Self or Mask
The Real Conscious You.

thanks so much, I asked this particular question so as to discover myself and my divine area, my potentials and purpose in this physical plain (life) so I wouldn't do anything other what is divine. I didn't discover myself on time and in my thirties, I don't want to go astray. Knowing my purpose and what I was meant for here has been my problem. when I saw your advice concerning that guy that was addicted to betting, I tried it though still in the first week to break my own addiction. I must tell you water is indeed a very powerful element, cos I can see the different both physically and spiritually. but you said you will tell the guy more which I also need from you. thanks in anticipation. if you have a mail please drop so I can contact you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
idongesit88:
thanks so much, I asked this particular question so as to discover myself and my divine area, my potentials and purpose in this physical plain (life) so I wouldn't do anything other what is divine. I didn't discover myself on time and in my thirties, I don't want to go astray. Knowing my purpose and what I was meant for here has been my problem. when I saw your advice concerning that guy that was addicted to betting, I tried it though still in the first week to break my own addiction. I must tell you water is indeed a very powerful element, cos I can see the different both physically and spiritually. but you said you will tell the guy more which I also need from you. thanks in anticipation. if you have a mail please drop so I can contact you.

Complete your first 21 days of cleansing and I will guide you each step of the way. It is my pleasure and life mission to assist those who are interested freely. At 30s you are very lucky to meet me. It has take me almost 30 years of research, and I mean daily research and fighting with demons and angels to get to this point, so you are the lucky one.

Lest I forget to add, you have been reincarnating for millions of years searching for this information to finally free yourself from the Wheels of Reincarnation, so count yourself lucky. Many people know this Truth, but they keep it secret and reserve it for their blood line.

By the time we are through with this, all demons will be running from you, even the ones in the village cant stand your magnetic aura, cos you gonna shine as the Sun.
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Moorish: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Organism000:

We are not mortals, except you relate to yourself as your physical body. I personally do not relate to myself as my physical body, I am simply using my physical body to experience this physical reality, so I am spirit, so are you. So we are Immortals and do not actually die. We shift our wakeful consciousness from one spectrum of consciousness to other at death for most people, but many others like me, know that we shift our consciousness even to other spectrums while physically here, so we exist in multiples worlds at the same time and also interact with beings in other dimensions via telepathy. So, Yes we are Gods.

The Theory of one God is wrong and is the cause of the confusion. There are Gods,and all Gods including deities and humanoids are created entities. So, Yes the God that Christianity and Islam etc etc worship are different Entities and sometimes one Entity masquerading as different ones and sometimes also that Entity claims to be 'Almighty God'. Almighty God does not have time to boast to anyone, and does not do that, because it is in all creation and has no form. To better understand it, we must know that Spirit is a fractal of the Creator. So since we are powered by Spirit, it therefore means we as spirits are fractals of the Creator, so we are Creator who has lost knowledge of itself and goes about remembering via religions, but religions are not very good tools for this remembrance, that is why people go through suffering to dissolve their lower self and shadow self, in order to connect to the Higher Self which knows truly what we are.

Life itself is designed for us to go through this remembering using any of the very many means and when you have remembered fully, your Higher Self fuses with your physical self here and you become God on Earth, and when that happens, Telephathy, Telekinesis, Clairvoyance, Clairsentience etc becomes by-products of our experiences as the Light Body becomes of very High vibration frequency to download data-set from Divine Spirit or Sound Current from any dimension in any universe into our being. That is when we can appear at any place at the same time. And know things, read minds, etc.

Extraterrestrials simply means not of this territory, so as Spirits we are also Extra Terrestrials and those Aliens we call Extra-terrestrials are our fractals too. Their own body is the way it is due to their own planets and dimensions of existence, and permit me to say that we also have those kinds of bodies too. But you will find out about it when you go through Soul Projections to other dimensions. As spirit you have different subtle bodies for different places that you visit since you can not use this physical body outside of this 3rd density, so you have multiples of bodies too.

But you do not know, it is when you activate them and start traveling while sleeping in this body that you will find out your potentials as a God that you are.

Well, this message is simply the basic truth and you were not supposed to know that is why the religions are designed to be like opium. Once you are hooked on religions, no matter what someone says, it is like crack cocaine that is why we call it opium of the poor. Cos even now some people will try to warn me of Hell Fire and I often ask them if Fire can burn a SPirit or a Soul ? And the answer is No, so how can they say hell is real ? Our lives on Earth is just a tiny fraction of eternity that we live in as Spirit, so no one is getting burnt at all.

Another issue is Heaven, and I need to ask which Planet Heaven is located and which City ? But then these Heaven and Hell are mental constructs which means what ever we put faith on must materialize but then will fizzle out within a time frame because they are just thought-forms created by visualizations of people in millions, but never a real place. We are here to make this Earth a beautiful place, that is why Spirit had to steer around in a mortal body, but we are not our bodies, our body is just a container, a vehicle that we use to move around and survive on oxygen, just like Astronauts move around on space suit, so our body is actually a spacesuit for Mission Earth.

Heaven is a deceptive marketing ploy for our original home, the spirit world where we came from and where we will return and we can choose to go anywhere we want, but for most people it will be determined by their karma level, but for those who have awakened, they will navigate through the worlds as pro and go where ever they like. They do not need to be told which place to go, they simply need guidance to where ever. That is what every man should aspire to.

The above post holds true but no matter what you know now, it is best to experience it to know Truth. So start your inner journey and help raise the vibration of the planet.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Moorish:

I do agree and was enlightened by your post

I need to get back to meditation and getting rid of lust

It will be hard to recondition my mind but I will try to break free from the lusts( sex, material things, pride and ego)

Thanks

Oh no friend. Common, this path is not like religion. This is the path of nature. What doing you mean by leaving sex ? You need to enjoy your sex life with who ever you love. The condition is who ever you love. And if you do not love the person again do not lie. Just move on. Do what makes you happy and do not hurt anyone . If you do not love your wife again please work hard and get enough money to pay her off happily. I had to use that example to make you know the extent to which you can go for you to gain total freedom from mind control.

Look at nature, animals do not need a husband or wife. Your body is an animal. So the basic instinct of an animal is there to make the mortal body excited. The spirit bodies enjoy the trust and sincerity. So live clean happy life and if you have 3 girlfriends make sure you treatment them right as long as you tell them the truth that you have others and do not hurt no one the ways of nature is very simple.

You need material things. Your physical manifestation is a reflection of your level of smart wisdom. So what will show that you know anything but the trick to make sure your source of income does not hurt others. As long as you do not steal and stealing is not the issue but the right word is as long ad your source of income does not arouse your conscience you are good. Cos you are your greatest judge. But with time you will know how to override those sensors so you can do what you like. Yes you can do that at a point cos there is room for a hack, that is how better systems are developed in technology.

All I am saying is do what you want as long as it makes you happy and nothing on your life can disturb your conscience. That's wisdom.

So it will take a genius to play smart at life and stay wealthy. I have been able to cross these levels cos of my Thomas mindset. I do not believe things until I experience it that is why I left Christianism. It is an insult to intelligence to tell me to drink blood and eat human flesh and that his the ritual behind communion and mass. Body of Jesus, for fucccks sake Jesus was a human so that is cannibalism.

Sorry I got to go. I think I need to retire.
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Moorish: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Organism000:

Oh no friend. Common, this path is not like religion. This is the path of nature. What doing you mean by leaving sex ? You need to enjoy your sex life with who ever you love. The condition is who ever you love. And if you do not love the person again do not lie. Just move on. Do what makes you happy and do not hurt anyone . If you do not love your wife again please work hard and get enough money to pay her off happily. I had to use that example to make you know the extent to which you can go for you to gain total freedom from mind control.

Look at nature, animals do not need a husband or wife. Your body is an animal. So the basic instinct of an animal is there to make the mortal body excited. The spirit bodies enjoy the trust and sincerity. So live clean happy life and if you have 3 girlfriends make sure you treatment them right as long as you tell them the truth that you have others and do not hurt no one the ways of nature is very simple.

You need material things. Your physical manifestation is a reflection of your level of smart wisdom. So what will show that you know anything but the trick to make sure your source of income does not hurt others. As long as you do not steal and stealing is not the issue but the right word is as long ad your source of income does not arouse your conscience you are good. Cos you are your greatest judge. But with time you will know how to override those sensors so you can do what you like. Yes you can do that at a point cos there is room for a hack, that is how better systems are developed in technology.

All I am saying is do what you want as long as it makes you happy and nothing on your life can disturb your conscience. That's wisdom.

So it will take a genius to play smart at life and stay wealthy. I have been able to cross these levels cos of my Thomas mindset. I do not believe things until I experience it that is why I left Christianism. It is an insult to intelligence to tell me to drink blood and eat human flesh and that his the ritual behind communion and mass. Body of Jesus, for fucccks sake Jesus was a human so that is cannibalism.

Sorry I got to go. I think I need to retire.
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by idongesit88: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
Organism000:

Complete your first 21 days of cleansing and I will guide you each step of the way. It is my pleasure and life mission to assist those who are interested freely. At 30s you are very lucky to meet me. It has take me almost 30 years of research, and I mean daily research and fighting with demons and angels to get to this point, so you are the lucky one.

Lest I forget to add, you have been reincarnating for millions of years searching for this information to finally free yourself from the Wheels of Reincarnation, so count yourself lucky. Many people know this Truth, but they keep it secret and reserve it for their blood line.

By the time we are through with this, all demons will be running from you, even the ones in the village cant stand your magnetic aura, cos you gonna shine as the Sun.
thanks, I was ban for dropping my email for you, please check your thread demystifying the confusion, I've drop my number, add me on WhatsApp. thank you so much for this help

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) / IK Ogbonna Buys Wife Range Rover As Christmas Gift (photos) / Unbothered! Davido Reacts To Ndlea’s Plan To Investigate His "Fan Mi" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.