Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success (36937 Views)

Alex Dragged For Saying No One Contributed To Her Success On Bbnaija / Linda Ikeji Reveals The Secret Of Her Success (PRAYER & PRAISES) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
sinaj:
Where can I meet Teebills the destiny helper grin biko

He's in my house
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by talk2percy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
And what did you pay him back with??
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by MrAnele(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
Cool...

Don't forget to Visit ictjobber.com, Nigeria's first designated Tech Job Portal for your latest ICT job vacancies in Nigeria
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Hahahaha cheap ugly beech .
Thank God billz ran for his dear life, prostituute

Wow

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by abike12(f): 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
human beings will do a favor for you and want to collect on it for the rest of your life... smh

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Olastep1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
...lol

In need of a professional website?
In need of a comprehensive social media promotion/campaign?
Contact Olastep Networks today!!! ||

Visit > > > || Olastep.net website™ .
You can call 07037225305 or 08150919336
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Moorish: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:
Story.

She is riding the c0ck carousel as we speak.

Teeblitz ko, tea leaves ni

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bros calm down
GworoChewinMaga:

She didn't even mention him.

She just had to be polite and keep the convo going or else una go talk say she don forget the dude when infact that is the reality.

B!tches have really short attention span. It isn't their fault, we men are as dumb as a sack of sand. Women know they will definitely outlive us, so God created allocated a tiny part of their brain as temporary fold for we dik swingers.

Tiwa has moved on and I hope Teeblitz has too for his own good because nothing can be more depressing to still be in love with a woman that has rejected you and whose puna has gone viral.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by kaybbs(f): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2018
NjokuPatron:
A good woman says the truth

Hoe_Tiwa is far from being a good woman
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by zinizta: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
the man was her husband/manager, of course is reason for her success....

word of advice for any budding female artiste...never date or marry your manager....business should not be mixed with pleasure. ..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nightmareo07: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Simplep:
Bros calm down

My wife.. Where have u been shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
sinaj:

He has vowed never to associate himself with a leech anymore.
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
Shortyy:
She's low-key telling that OAP that she's been in this industry for long and she's the real MVP

Sense wee nor kee yhu baby geh
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by GworoChewinMaga: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
Moorish:

Hypergamy is real bro

Marriage is off the radar for me

African women are catching up with their western counterparts

They are extremely dangerous and very cold calculating beasts

Tell me about it.

The fear of women especially Nigerian girls is the beginning of a long blissful life.

The secret is to be a total jerk to them and you will see them trailing and picking up after you.

Women are not meant to be served! That isn't the original God plan he had in their manual when he made them.

The irony of all this feminist b.s. is that the feminist doesn't want to be objectified or giving special privileges. In a nut shell, feminism is women's reaction against chivalry - they want to be dominated NOT appeased!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
zinizta:

word of advice for any budding female artiste...never date or marry your manager....business should not be mixed with pleasure. ..

very true, but sadly, you cant fight what the heart desires
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2018
U kn me?
Nightmareo07:

My wife.. Where have u been shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nightmareo07: 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
Simplep:
U kn me?

Yes na
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2018
Hmmm,i dnt tink i kn u o
Nightmareo07:

Yes na
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Moorish: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

Tell me about it.

The fear of women especially Nigerian girls is the beginning of a long blissful life.

The secret is to be a total jerk to them and you will see them trailing and picking up after you.

Women are not meant to be served! That isn't the original God plan he had in their manual when he made them.

The irony of all this feminist b.s. is that the feminist doesn't want to be objectified or giving special privileges. In a nut shell, feminism is women's reaction against chivalry - they want to be dominated NOT appeased!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by zinizta: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

very true, but sadly, you cant fight what the heart desires
the heart is foolish use your head instead...
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by exporters101: 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
No only ladies get use and dump, even guys
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
zinizta:
the heart is foolish use your head instead...

sadly, the majority cant... and let us remember that, another possibility was that she could listen to her heart (if she desires) but then should stop her music career to follow her heart's ambition.
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by madjune(m): 9:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
GworoChewinMaga:

She didn't even mention him.

She just had to be polite and keep the convo going or else una go talk say she don forget the dude when infact that is the reality.

B!tches have really short attention span. It isn't their fault, we men are as dumb as a sack of sand. Women know they will definitely outlive us, so God created allocated a tiny part of their brain as temporary fold for we dik swingers.

Tiwa has moved on and I hope Teeblitz has too for his own good because nothing can be more depressing to still be in love with a woman that has rejected you and whose puna has gone viral.

Who gave you too much sense?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by anigold(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
abike12:
human beings will go a favor for you and want to collect on it for the rest of your life... smh
what are u saying. Feminist spotted..

#team men are trash# but they pay all your bills. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Bellarod05: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lol
sinaj:

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Alwaysking: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
sinaj:

Gehrara here mehn
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by MahatmaGhandi: 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2018
The best thing T billz can do for himself is to make sure that he succeds, I mean succeed like Bill Gates not even Dangote. He should use the negative energy from the shame of his failed marriage to motivate himself to success. After the success he should start an NGO dedicated to educating young men on the dangers of drugs and slay mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by Nightmareo07: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2018
Simplep:
Hmmm,i dnt tink i kn u o

Ur husband? shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by abike12(f): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
anigold:
what are u saying. Feminist spotted..

#team men are trash# but they pay all your bills. grin grin grin

man or woman, you can't be forced to marry someone because they helped you. you still deserve your happiness. it is possible to be grateful and appreciative but also pursue your happiness at the same time. that's the risk we all take when we help people we're romantically involved with.

I can't be bothered to respond to your comment on how my bills are paid. I have a sneaking suspicion that if you could pay my bills you'd have a lot more sense.
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by klinsbar: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
Tiwa savage is an ingrate!!! She got everything (fame,money, marriage and a handsome child) from teebliz but when it matters most for her to stand by him and turn his weakness to strength. She deserted him and do a make believed video...women and evil na 5&6
Re: Tiwa Savage Acknowledges Teebillz’s Contribution To Her Success by OAUTemitayo: 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
abike12:

man or woman, you can't be forced to marry someone because they helped you. you still deserve your happiness. it is possible to be grateful and appreciative but also pursue your happiness at the same time. that's the risk we all take when we help people we're romantically involved with.

I can't be bothered to respond to your comment on how my bills are paid. I have a sneaking suspicion that if you could pay my bills you'd have a lot more sense.

If someone you gave your words to want to help you and you are not interested in having them as your life partner, you should endeavor to let him know you are not having him as your life partner.

He can as well redirect that energy to people who want to have him despite his defects.

You ladies should stop this nonsense of using people as stepping stones and dumping them. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Men Genevieve Nnaji Has Slept With – No.1 Will Shock You! (pictures) / Bertha Amuga Storms Lagos Ghettos (Photos) / IK Ogbonna Buys Wife Range Rover As Christmas Gift (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.