Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Obama's Unbiblical Declaration - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obama's Unbiblical Declaration (26170 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / A Must Read: Abuja Declaration Of 1989 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by GudFolk: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2010
Worldwide Social Depravity riding on the success of the Homafia methodology of equality for all human deviations from the norm:

German's insidiously encouraging INCEST. Where does the madness end?
"Fathers do not devote enough attention to the clitoris and vagina of their daughters. Their caresses too seldom pertain to these regions, while this is the only way the girls can develop a sense of pride in their sex," reads the booklet regarding 1-3 year olds".

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/3598

In closing, those already engaged in one sexual deviation are unable to CONDEMN another. That is why the religious must BLOCK them all from seeing the light of day, or the madness will never end but continue growing more horrendous with each passing generation. angry
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by mazaje(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2010
GudFolk:

Worldwide Social Depravity riding on the success of the Homafia methodology of equality for all human deviations from the norm:

"Fathers do not devote enough attention to the focal place and womanliness of their daughters. Their caresses too seldom pertain to these regions, while this is the only way the girls can develop a sense of pride in their sex," reads the booklet regarding 1-3 year olds".

In closing, those already engaged in one sexual deviation are unable to CONDEMN another. That is why the religious must BLOCK them all from seeing the light of day, or the madness will never end but continue growing more horrendous with each passing generation. angry

Are you still talking about incest, Do you know that Abraham the founder of your religion married his sister?. . . .
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2010
Abeg where deep sight?

What is the difference between sexual identity and sexual orientation?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by GudFolk: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2010
mazaje:

Are you still talking about incest, Do you know that Abraham the founder of your religion married his sister?. . . .
Personally, I am totally AGAINST incest.   angry
But for those Intolerant Secular Atheists, science has created condoms to assist pepetrators of "safe incest". Even better, amongst homosexuals pregnancy is not even a hindrance to INCEST between father and son, since only anal penetration is involved.

However, I have also stated that INCEST is prevalent in all human cultures, mythology and religions and especially mammalian animals. Kindly read my previous posts. But I also wish to point out that homosexuals are not the only party able to use ridiculous facts of the existence of abberations in nature to support homosexuality as normal lifestyle. If such facts of consenting adults and love are the foundation, we can find the same to support INCEST.

What is your homosexual stance on consensual INCEST, please? For must normal people, all sexual deviations are abnormalities that need suppression from the mainstream.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2010
GudFolk:

"TheHomer" has tried very hard to force his homosexual preference down our throats but shoots himself in the foot with the above quote.

Where have I indicated that I had a homosexual preference? And where have I attempted to force homosexuality down your throat? Do you think having a conversation will make you homosexual? It seems you have a long way to go.

GudFolk:

"TheHomer" presents this fact:
"homosexuals do NOT have to support INCEST or any other thing we think they should support"

My argument using "TheHomer" argument against him:
"heterosexual do NOT have to support any thing the homosexuals want either" so we have an IMPASSE.  grin
Of course the Homafia can only use an Intolerant Secularist Society already biased negatively against religion can support the depravity below:
Their argument is that they are not deliberately targeting homosexual behavior. But no Christian school will support carnal intimacy for 6 year olds. Only a depraved secularist society, the only kind of society that will also encourage other forms of deviant sexual conduct like "man-on-boy".

I'm not sure if you're doing this deliberately, but no one is asking you to support homosexuals in their fight for equality. The statement simply recognizes gays as members of society.
You keep referring to some "homafia" that you're yet to identify as separate from your imagination. I wonder if you actually know of a basically Christian group that actually model themselves after the mafia.
Please could you identify the secularist society that supports sex with children? Or do you simply wish to spew easily verifiable lies?
But I can actually point out some religious groups that do support sex with children. And some that actively cover up this crime.

GudFolk:

Six Year Olds being given condoms for Safe Sex at their age
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/06/sixyear-olds-can-now-get-free-unlimited-condoms-in-massachusetts-town.html

NOTE: In the USA sex by adults with minors is statutory despoil, so why is sex between minors encouraged?

Did you even read the article you posted? How does the option of condoms encourage you to have sex? You would most likely do it anyway it just makes things safer. This is why as a parent, it is your responsibility to raise your child properly and not start blaming others for your failures.

GudFolk:

Believers should beware: The Homafia is out with a diabolical plan to brainwash our children with the lies of equality and sexual freedom. This cannot be!

Ooh the homafia's just around the corner. Just look to your left, that person is a member. ease up on the pills
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2010
GudFolk:

I guess I'll leave you to your "Homafia".

GudFolk:

"Fathers do not devote enough attention to the focal place and womanliness of their daughters. Their caresses too seldom pertain to these regions, while this is the only way the girls can develop a sense of pride in their sex," reads the booklet regarding 1-3 year olds".

Did you read through the site you posted? Do you know that the material has since been withdrawn? Why don't you try to make your points without attempting to mislead people who are actually trying to learn?
You must really have something with incest because I still do not see the relationship between incest and homosexuality. I've pointed this out before.

GudFolk:

There so that's where you were going to all along. So which religion should we support? One that murders homosexuals, adulterers, people who work on Saturday and so on?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2010
GudFolk:

Personally, I am totally AGAINST incest.   angry

Oh you are? Why? Incest can also be a heterosexual pairing.

GudFolk:

But for those Intolerant Secular Atheists, science has created condoms to assist pepetrators of "safe incest". Even better, amongst homosexuals pregnancy is not even a hindrance to INCEST between father and son, since only anal penetration is involved.

Do you actually think condoms were created to "assist perpertrators of safe incest"? Do you think the most common use of condoms is during an incestuous engagement? You're one weird fellow.
I really love the way you paint "Intolerant Secular Atheists" as the cause of all the problems you're mentioning. While at the same time acknowledging similar acts in your Bible (as being ok) and in human history. How do you handle the cognitive dissonance?

GudFolk:

However, I have also stated that INCEST is prevalent in all human cultures, mythology and religions and especially mammalian animals. Kindly read my previous posts. But I also wish to point out that homosexuals are not the only party able to use ridiculous facts of the existence of abberations in nature to support homosexuality as normal lifestyle. If such facts of consenting adults and love are the foundation, we can find the same to support INCEST.

Why don't you read my previous posts I've already addressed the above concerns.

GudFolk:

What is your homosexual stance on consensual INCEST, please? For must normal people, all sexual deviations are abnormalities that need suppression from the mainstream.

Homosexual stance on incest? Do you think that homosexuals do not have children or that they cannot love their children who are the same sex as themselves without trying to have intimacy with them?
I'm not sure if I should be amazed or suspicious of you.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by GudFolk: 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2010
Excellent. There we have strait from the horses mouth.

Homosexuals CANNOT condemn incest between consensual adults, because the whole premise of promoting homosexuality is to deny any moral inhibitions and focus on history incidents of deviancy in human culture. Hence, by implications homosexuals MUST support incest, because that is how the Homafia themselves have tried to perpetrate their own deviant sexuality on civil society.

The rest of us have very clear stances against all forms of deviant sexual behavior, no matter how many minority incidents happened in human history.  grin
It is so easy. No need for violence. Just teach our children that biological mistakes happen. Nature is not perfect. But mistakes are not to be glorified.

Just say NO to the intolerant secular atheists and their attacks on world religion. If not, then our 6 year olds will come home with condoms and the next day with stories of penetration.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by GudFolk: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2010
thehomer:

---
I'm not sure if you're doing this deliberately, but no one is asking you to support homosexuals in their fight for equality. The statement simply recognizes gays as members of society.
---
Did you even read the article you posted? How does the option of condoms encourage you to have intimacy? You would most likely do it anyway it just makes things safer. This is why as a parent, it is your responsibility to raise your child properly and not start blaming others for your failures.
---
Firstly, your statements seem to imply you are a staunch support of homosexuality. Sorry, if I read you wrong. In that case welcome back to the fold of morally religious human beings. God is very forgiving of human failings. grin

However, if you are still trying to ram your view of the normalcy of all abnormal sexual behaviors (incest, homosexuality, pedophelia), then civil society already has very descriptive definitions and do not need your own. Therefore, civil society already acknowledges the biological mistakes that occur and seeks divine atonement to deliver you from evil. It was such valiant moral human resistance that defeated one of the Homafias insidious plots to introduce masturbation, pedophilia and incest to German children as young as 6 years. There may still be hope for morality in this world of growing degradation of values.

Furthermore, you stated that homosexuals do not care to support incest. Similarly, moral humans do not care to support homosexual or other deviant sexual misfits either. Just using your own arguments to defend my position too.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2010
GudFolk:

Excellent. There we have strait from the horses mouth.

What do you have?

GudFolk:

Homosexuals CANNOT condemn incest between consensual adults, because the whole premise of promoting homosexuality is to deny any moral inhibitions and focus on history incidents of deviancy in human culture. Hence, by implications homosexuals MUST support incest, because that is how the Homafia themselves have tried to perpetrate their own deviant sexuality on civil society.

You have not given a good reason for homosexuals to support incest. You're confusing your own desires of what homosexuality is about with what it actually is.
Keep going with your "Homafia".

GudFolk:

The rest of us have very clear stances against all forms of deviant sexual behavior, no matter how many minority incidents happened in human history.  grin
It is so easy. No need for violence. Just teach our children that biological mistakes happen. Nature is not perfect. But mistakes are not to be glorified.

What do you mean by "biological mistakes"?

GudFolk:

Just say NO to the intolerant secular atheists and their attacks on world religion. If not, then our 6 year olds will come home with condoms and the next day with stories of penetration.

What the rest of humanity is doing is saying NO to intolerant religious people trying to force their religion on all comers.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2010
GudFolk:

Firstly, your statements seem to imply you are a staunch support of homosexuality. Sorry, if I read you wrong. In that case welcome back to the fold of morally religious human beings. God is very forgiving of human failings. grin

I've already responded to this. One can support the homosesxual community without being a homosexual. Just as one can support Women's Rights without being a woman or be against slavery without being a slave.

GudFolk:

However, if you are still trying to ram your view of the normalcy of all abnormal sexual behaviors (incest, homosexuality, pedophelia), then civil society already has very descriptive definitions and do not need your own. Therefore, civil society already acknowledges the biological mistakes that occur and seeks divine atonement to deliver you from evil. It was such valiant moral human resistance that defeated one of the Homafias insidious plots to introduce self-service, pedophilia and incest to German children as young as 6 years. There may still be hope for morality in this world of growing degradation of values.

You are deliberately misrepresenting your opinions as mine you really need do desist from such actions. It gets tiresome. What do you mean by biological mistakes?
Aaah so you now know you did not properly read the article you posted.
Civil society seeks divine atonement? Please what civil society are you referring to? Because most of the ones I know punish criminals rather than seek divine atonement.
Your "Homafias" at it again.

GudFolk:

Furthermore, you stated that homosexuals do not care to support incest. Similarly, moral humans do not care to support homosexual or other deviant sexual misfits either. Just using your own arguments to defend my position too.

No one asks you to support them. I've repeated this several times. I think you really need to read replies to your posts.
Also, I hope you do realize that people can and are good without this sort of belief in your/any God.
I'm actually considering posting questions of mine that you've not answered or hinted at.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by GudFolk: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2010
thehomer:

---
No one asks you to support them. I've repeated this several times. I think you really need to read replies to your posts.
Also, I hope you do realize that people can and are good without this sort of belief in your/any God.
I'm actually considering posting questions of mine that you've not answered or hinted at.
You are deliberately FORCING civil society to accept your view that homosexuality is normal, yet you are dodging the issue of INCEST.
If we assume that a deviant sexual activity that occurs in a small percentage of human society or even mammals is normal, and only consent between adults is the final requirement, we can find all these in INCEST. Hence supporting Homosexuality equals supporting Incest.

As for my articles, I always read them and deliberately use them to showcase the insiduous manipulations by the Homafia to target innocent children to capture the next generation into their universal ideal of Homosexuality for all.
Just because the Homafia has had failures in their world domination, does not mean we must desist from being watchful against their next strategy of attack. shocked

Finally, since you so elaborately state that Homosexual-supporters like yourself could not give a damn about tolerating deeply-rooted religious views of a vast majority of human beings, the rest of heterosexual and religious humanity use the very same argument to ignore the existence of biological mistakes (which sadly occupy a small percentage of natural populations of living organisms).
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by GudFolk: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2010
Lessons for the Faithful
Christians have for long stood idly by and failed to defend their faith from attack by unbelievers. That is why in Islam, they have Jihad.
Without have to resort to Jihad, there are still ways to use the arguments  of intolerant secular atheists (especially their beliefs) against them.

(a) Exposing Secularist Hypocrisy 101
It is interesting to observe the intolerant secular atheists complain about religious beliefs such as this quote:
"Thou shalt have no other gods before me." [Deut.5:7]

Strangely, enough, the secular atheist himself falls victim to faith and religion that he hates.
The difference is that "science" becomes the god of atheism and their adherents believe "Thou shalt have no other gods but science as your god".
Furthermore, atheists accept that even science has its limitations, but they still have faith in science. Faith is a deeply held believe in something even without explicitly having presentable verifiable evidence. Hence, secular atheists believe in a limited god of science, not the omnipotent of religion.

Now, here is where the argument of secular atheists breaks down. Since, they do not believe in an afterlife, and all life lives once on this planet then dies forever, is seems counter-intuitive that the very same secular atheists believe in the abortion of unborn babies. Note, that according to the secular view, since life only comes once and is unique to each genetic sequence, the abortion of a baby destroys a potential unique lifeform, that could have only existed once on this planet and never again. Thus their crime against life is more horrendous when viewed through their beliefs.

Next, the secular atheist will spread the evolutionary propaganda theory as fact. Once again, a problem results for those secular atheists who wish to promote homosexuality as natural. If evolution resulted in the rise of the mammalian lifeform, and if that lifeform evolved into only male and female sexes as distinct creatures for the purpose of reproduction, then where does homosexuality fit in? Bees and ants are insects so evolved differently, including having six similar appendages unlike humans with four in two pairs (arms and legs).

But things get even worse for the secular atheists, since according to their own religion they call science, the purpose of evolutionary life is to grow, reproduce and spread. Hence, reproduction is even more important to the evolutionary theory than religion, where God can create life at a whim.

Then they give the illusion that equality exists in our world as the natural order. By their very own theory of evolution, they see humanity as the most evolved lifeform and thus dominant over all other lifeforms. Even in human societies practicing democracy, the President of the USA is entitled to better security protection than a street-cleaner who can get murdered in an alley-way without affection the course of American history. Right here on this forum, watch and see how a secular atheist will jump to defend the rights of American soldiers to murder innocent Afghani children, and observe that equal rights are not truly equal for all humans. "All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others" [George Orwell author of Animal Farm]. That was an interesting novel that exposed the failure of communist propaganda that all men would be equal under communism.

There are many instances of using the argument of a secular atheist against him, but many religious faithful are unaware, so watch and learn please!
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2010
The way atheists and Christians view this unbiblical declaration made by Obama will be how differently we see things. Christians use the Bible's absolute truth to view things while others see differently.

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by favouredjb(f): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2010
Olaadegbu and gudfolk good job
@oladeegbu i love your cartooons,this 'homafia'lol,will never learn

@thehomo and his cronies ,i pray God have mercy upon your souls
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2010
favouredjb:

Olaadegbu and gudfolk good job
@oladeegbu i love your cartooons,this 'homafia'lol,will never learn

@thehomo and his cronies ,i pray God have mercy upon your souls

Thanks for your candid observation and commendation. As they say, pictures speak more than a thousand words. The latest cartoon posted is trying to portray that there are only two basic ways at looking at issues, its either the biblical way or man's sinful way. The former leads to life while the latter leads to death. Unless folks start using the biblical software they will continue to see things according to their depraved minds.

As you said, it is only when God opens the eyes of their heart before they can see normally.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2010
Here is another reason why people like Obama think this way.

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.  Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man––and birds and four–footed animals and creeping thingsTherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonour their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.  For this reason God gave them up to vile passions.  For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature.  Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.  And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting (Romans 1:20-28)

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:13pm On Jun 28, 2010
They are still waiting for a sign.

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by debosky(m): 2:40pm On Jun 28, 2010
I don't know if Obama is the anti-Christ or not. The fact is, you CANNOT be a democratic party president in the US without supporting Lesbian, Gay, transsexual and other rights.

In other respects, you should not discriminate against people based on their sexual preferences (when deemed legal under the law). While as a Christian I do not consider the aforementioned as acceptable, I do not believe people should be ostracised or otherwise treated badly because of these choices.

Anyone thinking ANY Christian can become the president and follow a strictly biblical views while in office for official purposes is wasting his/her time.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by Akwasi(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2010
What has Barack Obama done? What a disgrace! May be this guy was used by the whites to do some shameful things they couldn't do. How can Obama allow himself to be used as a puppet to pass stupid bills that the whites were too afraid to pass? He is a shameful thing that must be crushed.

Obama is a big FOOL. Stupid guy
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 28, 2010
Foreigners up in arms about what the president of the united states is doing for his own people? Are you people serious?
And what  he did is so insignificant that the  average American doesn't know or even care about it, but you people are here losing your minds, lol, you can't even vote in the us elections, so the amount of influence you haves zilch.
All you Christians calling other people intolerant is laughable. Gay people exist and this is America, not Nigeria or the freaking kingdom of christ, so they are free to do what they want. The only people obsessed with them are you religious freaks.

A good friend of mine is a lesbian, does that make me gay too lmao.
Nutjobs.

@olaadegbu,you supposedly live in the UK, why do you sound like you livein a cave full of bibles and Internet access?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by mrmayor(m): 3:45pm On Jun 28, 2010
@ Martian,

Thanks man, well spoken.

@ Olaadegbu,

I don't get why you are so mad, your bible condemns gays good for you, do gays have the the right not to believe in your god? Your are probably a brit, your country gives you rights to live and practice your faith as you see fit, you say government does not have the right to force everyone to observe a holiday for gays, thats fine by me but does government have to the right to declare a month as Black History Month? or Xmas. What about the Non- Believers? Don't they have the right not to be forced to listen Xmas Carols?

If you can have Christmas, Easter, Ramadan why can't gays have their own day to celebrate the ( Devil, God) or whatever they believe in, People who are obsessive with gays are closet homosexuals like your Holy Gay Basher Ted Haggard.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2010
Godless Religion

"Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away." (2 Timothy 3:5)

Included in Paul's graphic description of the "perilous" characteristics of the "last days" (not the church age, since the prophesied last days were still future when he wrote of them in his last epistle, 2 Timothy 3:1-3) is this warning concerning the religious leaders of the last days.  They would observe the outward form (church buildings, sacraments, religious services, etc.) of "godliness" (that is, "religion"wink, but would reject its supernatural aspects.  They would desire the trappings of religious professionalism since they would be "lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God" (v. 4).

Such specifications aptly describe the modern world of scientism and liberal theology, which pervades practically all religious denominations and overlaps with all kinds of liberal social movements (women's liberation, gay rights, "New Age" pantheism, and others).  Although these are widely diverse in structure and purpose, they all share one vital feature in common: they reject supernatural Christianity, especially literal creationism.  Many liberal preachers give nominal allegiance to the teachings of Christ and the Bible, but they invariably deny the mighty power of God in special creation, as well as the great worldwide miracles of the Bible--the Flood, the dispersion, etc.

This prophecy is not given in Scripture simply as a matter of information.  It contains a warning urgently needed by Bible-believing Christians who are under pressure today to compromise with humanistic liberals on this great doctrine of God's creative power.  Many have accepted the evolutionary system of "ages geology," and this is tragic and dangerous.  Instead of compromising with evolutionary naturalists and religious liberals, as many evangelicals today are inclined to do, Paul warns: "From such turn away!" HMM
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by debosky(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2010
So women's liberation is now akin to Godless religion?

Heaven knows where you get your theories from - or did the bible tell you this as well?

'literal creationism' or whatever theory (because that is what it is - a theory) you adopt was not even the focus of Christ when he came, yet some people will want to make this the basis for Christianity. It is not - the basis is Jesus' death on the Cross to Redeem man to God, not the amount of time it took/didn't take God to create the world.

Even the bible says we know in part and will know fully in the future - if a person does not accept your particular interpretation, it might be a result of knowing in part - again this should not be the focus.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:02am On Jun 29, 2010
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by noetic16(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2010
debosky:

So women's liberation is now akin to Godless religion?

you call it "liberation" . . .but what does God call it? . . .Abomination.

Heaven knows where you get your theories from - or did the bible tell you this as well?

does the bible deny or contradict any of Ola's arguments?

'literal creationism' or whatever theory (because that is what it is - a theory) you adopt was not even the focus of Christ when he came, yet some people will want to make this the basis for Christianity. It is not - the basis is Jesus' death on the Cross to Redeem man to God, not the amount of time it took/didn't take God to create the world.

This is a SATANIC LIE being peddled as knowledge.

1. All of Christ's followers/believers were LITERAL CREATIONISTS . . , these were people whose ancestors had walked through the red sea on ground level. . . .people who were expecting a messiah. The pharisees, saducees and the rulers of the earth at the time of JC were literal creationists. . .a little biblical and historical dig would reveal this out.

2. Christ bodly claimed to be the "I AM". , the creator . . .and yet u state that this was not part of His mission. how can u believe JC, if u dont believe His divinity? how can u accept His gift of salvation, if u dont believe in His ontology? how can u call Jesus LORD, if u dont believe He is LORD?

3. If u dont believe the bible accounts of creation. , . .why then do u believe the bible accounts of salvation? you cannot choose what to believe or disbelieve. u either believe all or none.

Even the bible says we know in part and will know fully in the future - if a person does not accept your particular interpretation, it might be a result of knowing in part - again this should not be the focus.

what have u done to the part that was revealed to us through the bible?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by debosky(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2010
noetic16:

you call it "liberation" . . .but what does God call it? . . .Abomination.

Kindly show me where God called women's liberation abomination.

does the bible deny or contradict any of Ola's arguments?

To make a claim you have to provide evidence - let Ola show where women's lib is akin to godless religion.

This is a SATANIC LIE being peddled as knowledge.

1. All of Christ's followers/believers were LITERAL CREATIONISTS . . , these were people whose ancestors had walked through the red sea on ground level. . . .people who were expecting a messiah. The pharisees, saducees and the rulers of the earth at the time of JC were literal creationists. . .a little biblical and historical dig would reveal this out.

What is a 'literal creationist'? Is that term in your bible? Again, it is a human invention unless you can prove otherwise.

2. Christ bodly claimed to be the "I AM". , the creator . . .and yet u state that this was not part of His mission. how can u believe JC, if u dont believe His divinity? how can u accept His gift of salvation, if u dont believe in His ontology? how can u call Jesus LORD, if u dont believe He is LORD?

Off point - where have I challenged the Lordship of Jesus?

3. If u dont believe the bible accounts of creation. , . .why then do u believe the bible accounts of salvation? you cannot choose what to believe or disbelieve. u either believe all or none.

Ah I see - that good old claim of believe all or none. I have not disbelieved anything, all I have said is that the exact interpretation of events before the beginning of history must be taken with a pinch of salt. Some read the bible's references to foundations to mean the earth was flat, some interpreted it to mean the earth is the centre of the universe and was not moving. Both have been disproved - does that make the bible invalid? No - our interpretations can be wrong.

what have u done to the part that was revealed to us through the bible?

Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God's command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen.

I understand that God created everything by faith - I DO NOT claim to understand the specifics, creating terms like 'literal creationist' and 'metaphorical creationist' (if such a term exists), neither do I spend time trying to prove things that are not fully understood. Knowing God created everything is good enough for me.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by noetic16(m): 12:17am On Jun 30, 2010
debosky:

Kindly show me where God called women's liberation abomination.

To make a claim you have to provide evidence - let Ola show where women's lib is akin to godless religion.

quite evasive 

what is women liberation? is it reconcilable with biblical/Godly teachings? if so, show me ,   . .

What is a 'literal creationist'? Is that term in your bible? Again, it is a human invention unless you can prove otherwise.

blah blah blah. ,  . . .literal creationism is just what Genesis 1 emphatically states. No additions, subtractions or assumptions.

Off point - where have I challenged the Lordship of Jesus? 

did u not get the point? 
u IGNORANTLY claimed that creationism is not the subject of Christ message. . .and I simply related His message to creationism. . .cos Christ Himself is the CREATOR. If u dont believe His account of creation, why then do u believe in His account of salvation? 

Ah I see - that good old claim of believe all or none. I have not disbelieved anything, all I have said is that the exact interpretation of events before the beginning of history must be taken with a pinch of salt. Some read the bible's references to foundations to mean the earth was flat, some interpreted it to mean the earth is the centre of the universe and was not moving. Both have been disproved - does that make the bible invalid? No - our interpretations can be wrong.

what was ur point? 

Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God's command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen.

I understand that God created everything by faith - I DO NOT claim to understand the specifics, creating terms like 'literal creationist' and 'metaphorical creationist' (if such a term exists), neither do I spend time trying to prove things that are not fully understood. Knowing God created everything is good enough for me.

This is deceitful semantics.

1. Christ also did not call his followers by any general name. . .yet the world called them CHRISTIANS. The label carried is insignificant when compared to its content. The term "literal creationist" is insignificant, only the content is.

2. You understand that God created it all by faith. . . .yet you disbelieve His account of creation as recorded in genesis. . . . .who are u attempting to fool?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:13am On Jun 30, 2010
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:07am On Jun 30, 2010
The Spiritual Impact of Creationism

"The heavens declare the glory of God" (Psalm 19:1).  "For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse" (Romans 1:20). " . . . the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein . . . left not Himself without witness, in that He did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness" (Acts 14:15-17).

These and many other Scriptures unite in testimony to the spiritual impact of creationism.  That is, the structure and processes of the created cosmos, properly understood and explained, bear irrefutable witness to the glory and power of God, as well as His grace and goodness even His very nature, His Godhead.  This is as it should be, of course.  There can be no conflict between the Creator and His creation and the proper study of the natural world must direct men to the true God.

Unfortunately, the wrong study of nature -- "science falsely so called" (I Timothy 6:20) -- has generated a serious dichotomy between cosmology and theology ("the study of the cosmos" and "the study of God"wink.  The educational and scientific establishments today believe there are irreconcilable conflicts between science and Scripture, between God's world and God's Word.  Unfortunately the same attitude prevails in the religious establishment.  Consequently, even many evangelical and fundamentalist believers today have been so intimidated by this tension that they feel the study of science and Scripture must be strictly compartmentalized.  The Bible is treated as a book of religion and morals, with little relevance to science and history.  Even many who theoretically believe in its verbal inspiration and scientific accuracy in a practical sense tend to downgrade doctrine and objective truth -- especially topics related to science and history -- in favour of subjective evangelism and an introspective emphasis on the spiritual life.

The Great Commission, however, enjoins Christians not only to "preach the Gospel," but also to teach "all things whatsoever I have commanded you" (Matthew 28:20).  In fact, the very emphasis of the "everlasting Gospel" is on the Creator of all things (Revelation 14:6,7).  It is vital to preach the necessity of saving faith in Christ, who died for our sins, but it is essential to preach Christ as He is, not a Christ of one's subjective experience.  The Lord Jesus Christ was Creator and Sustainer of the universe (Colossians 1:16,17), before He became its Redeemer (Colossians 1:20,21), and He must be presented in His fullness.  A religious experience based only on an emotional decision without roots in objective truth will "wither away" when "persecution ariseth because of the word" (Matthew 13:6,20,21).

Because of the widespread belief that "science" has disproved Scripture, especially its accounts of Creation, the Flood and other great events of history, many Christians feel they should avoid such "controversial" questions in their witnessing.  This tactic, of course, is tacit admission to the unbeliever that the Scriptures indeed are mistaken on these matters, and therefore not really reliable at all.

But this is all wrong.  The Biblical records are completely true and there is no need for compromise or equivocation.  Furthermore, instead of hindering the presentation of Christ to an unsaved person, or the spiritual growth of the Christian, the great truths of creationism, rightly expounded from both science and Scripture, will be found an invaluable foundation for true Christian faith and life.

For More . . .
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by debosky(m): 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2010
noetic16:

quite evasive 

what is women liberation? is it reconcilable with biblical/Godly teachings? if so, show me ,   . .

Evasive? No - the burden of proof lies with the person making the claim. Let the person making the link provide evidence.

blah blah blah. ,  . . .literal creationism is just what Genesis 1 emphatically states. No additions, subtractions or assumptions.

Ok - so how come we are told the age of the earth by the so called 'literal creationists'? Are we told the age of the earth in Genesis 1? Sounds like an addition to me.

did u not get the point? 
u IGNORANTLY claimed that creationism is not the subject of Christ message. . .and I simply related His message to creationism. . .cos Christ Himself is the CREATOR. If u dont believe His account of creation, why then do u believe in His account of salvation? 

You are trying to force creationism into the message of salvation, which is wrong. Jesus did not say to sinners 'accept the creation account before you can be saved', it says accept Jesus so you can be saved.

1. Christ also did not call his followers by any general name. . .yet the world called them CHRISTIANS. The label carried is insignificant when compared to its content. The term "literal creationist" is insignificant, only the content is.

The term is very significant, since it attempts to make differentiations based on different interpretations of the bible. A general name is different from a term qualified by adjectives. Christians is a general name, while Pentecostal Christians, Orthodox Christians and others are man made creations - get the difference?

2. You understand that God created it all by faith. . . .yet you disbelieve His account of creation as recorded in genesis. . . . .who are u attempting to fool?

What do I disbelieve? God created it - the precise mechanism of creation is of little or no interest to me. Given the disconnect between what the so called 'literal creationists' believe (e.g. age of the earth) and what scientific research (e.g carbon dating) shows, I choose to focus on the core message of God being the creator, instead of having endless arguments and trying to pin down the exact age of the earth as a requirement for salvation.

Jesus didn't ask the robber on the Cross to accept Genesis as 'literal' (or whatever other term you might come up with) before he could enter paradise - all that was required was believing Jesus is the Son of God sent to take away the sins of the world.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by vescucci(m): 12:26am On Jul 01, 2010
Lol. I thought it was a stand up comedy joke that Obama was the Anti-Christ. Lawd have mercy. Obama is the American President and as such his interest is America and not anyone's religious views. If he were hindu, would that make him less American. What am I even saying. If he were gay, does that make him more or less American? He would not then become President and impose his views on everyone. If he truly thinks there should be a gay pride month and declared as such, fine, he's a good President. If he doesn't think homosexuality is cool but declares a gay pride month regardless, then he is a great President.

Anti-Christ. Obama. Wow

I have issues with homosexuality sef. I'll find a thread to address them

Lol, Debosky. I can tell you with certainty that it is only on Nairaland, religion section that people make crazy claims and ask you to prove them wrong. It's amazing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

If Weed Plant Is From God Then Why Will It Be A Sin If You Use It / Tunde Bakare - Ese: "Yunusa's Manhood Should Be Cut Off " / I Have Been Singing Gospel Songs In My Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.