Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Obama's Unbiblical Declaration - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obama's Unbiblical Declaration (26176 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / A Must Read: Abuja Declaration Of 1989 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2010
oyb:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tangling with becomrich cheesy cheesy

see your irrefutable youtube evidence

i give in to your superior arguments and you tube and cartoon references

obama is muslim - see youtube
evolution is bunk - see cartoon

the master of cartoons cheesy cheesy cheesy

A pretty apt summary if I may say so. grin grin
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:01am On Aug 04, 2010
oyb:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tangling with becomrich cheesy cheesy

see your irrefutable youtube evidence

i give in to your superior arguments and you tube and cartoon references

obama is muslim - see youtube
evolution is bunk - see cartoon

the master of cartoons cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can do better than that, c'mon.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by UyiIredia(m): 11:11am On Aug 20, 2010
heard worse from Mr Obama's mouth >>> I've since learnt not too get too excited when at the word 'Christian'
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2010
Uyi Iredia:

heard worse from Mr Obama's mouth >>> I've since learnt not too get too excited when at the word 'Christian'

Many Americans are not even sure of his faith again, though he claims to be a Christian but he rarely attends church services.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2010
Marriage Is Honourable
August 21, 2010

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge" (Hebrews 13:4)

Ever since the divine union of Adam and Eve, the institution of marriage has been between a man and woman.  However, the "bed" has often been defiled, with all kinds of sexual perversions. Homosexual behaviour is often mentioned in the Bible, and always explicitly condemned, even being called an "abomination" by the Lord (Leviticus 18:22).  Adultery, fornication, prostitution, incest, bestiality, and all forms of sexual practice outside of heterosexual marriage relations are also condemned.  Indeed, "God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions" (Ecclesiastes 7:29).

Yes, but times have changed, we are told.  The so-called "gay" lifestyle is now a normal option, they say, and even "same-sex" marriages are acceptable.  Premarital sex, as well as adultery, are very common today, all over the world, often even impacting Christian homes and churches.  Indeed, the world has changed!

But God has not changed, and His commandments and purposes have not changed.  "For I am the LORD, I change not" (Malachi 3:6), He says.  In the last book of the Bible, the glorified Christ said that "the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" (Revelation 21:cool.

The Greek word for "whoremongers," incidentally, includes anyone who practices or promotes illicit sex of any kind and the Bible says that "whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." However, God will forgive and purge away any of these sins when they are repudiated and Christ is accepted as Saviour. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by seyibrown(f): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2010
Many people don't just get it that the sin we allow will 'destroy' us and generations to come! In allowing homosexuality, we are indirectly giving homosexuals the licence to lure/groom our children to take up homosexuality. Homosexuals will always need an Homosexual partner so the chain will grow bigger. In legalising the act, we are telling people it's alright to be homosexual. Paedophiles will be asking next for the legalisation of sexual relations with any child of their choice . . . . .   and I trust the people in power who are already inclined in this way will throw their weight behind legalising paedophilia because they already look the other way and even organise rings perpatrating child sexual abuse . . . . . .and why not? They are always ever ready to declare abominable acts as legal anyway! Everything is going downhill as a consequence of immorality and the immoral are just clamouring for more and more immorality to become the norm!
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2010
How ironic, most of the Godless souls defending such devilish act on NL can never engage in such act,still they prefer to defend what they cant do.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2010
seyibrown:

Many people don't just get it that the sin we allow will 'destroy' us and generations to come! In allowing homosexuality, we are indirectly giving homosexuals the licence to lure/groom our children to take up homosexuality. Homosexuals will always need an Homosexual partner so the chain will grow bigger. In legalising the act, we are telling people it's alright to be homosexual. Paedophiles will be asking next for the legalisation of sexual relations with any child of their choice . . . . . and I trust the people in power who are already inclined in this way will throw their weight behind legalising paedophilia because they already look the other way and even organise rings perpatrating child sexual abuse . . . . . .and why not? They are always ever ready to declare abominable acts as legal anyway! Everything is going downhill as a consequence of immorality and the immoral are just clamouring for more and more immorality to become the norm!

toba:

How ironic, most of the Godless souls defending such devilish act on NL can never engage in such act,still they prefer to defend what they cant do.

This is what God says about them:

"Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them" (Romans 1:32).
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by Mudley313: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

This is what God says about them:

"Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them" (Romans 1:32).

have you gone to see a psychiatrist yet as earlier adviced?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:51pm On Sep 01, 2010
Mudley313:

have you gone to see a psychiatrist yet as earlier adviced?

Do you know what it means to be an Obamaniac?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2010
seyibrown:

Many people don't just get it that the sin we allow will 'destroy' us and generations to come! In allowing homosexuality, we are indirectly giving homosexuals the licence to lure/groom our children to take up homosexuality.

Huh? How is this so? Did you know that homosexuals are conceived by heterosexual parents? Do you think anyone can lure/groom you to take up homosexuality?

seyibrown:

Homosexuals will always need an Homosexual partner so the chain will grow bigger.

How will the chain grow?

seyibrown:

In legalising the act, we are telling people it's alright to be homosexual. Paedophiles will be asking next for the legalisation of sexual relations with any child of their choice . . . . .  

Why do you equate the two acts? They are very different.

seyibrown:

and I trust the people in power who are already inclined in this way will throw their weight behind legalising paedophilia because they already look the other way and even organise rings perpatrating child sexual abuse . . . . . .and why not?

Legalizing paedophilia? Look the other way? You seem to be forgetting the elephant in the room when it comes to looking the other way with regards to paedophilia.

seyibrown:

They are always ever ready to declare abominable acts as legal anyway! Everything is going downhill as a consequence of immorality and the immoral are just clamouring for more and more immorality to become the norm!

How did you arrive at the conclusion that homosexuality is immoral? How do you think homosexuals should be regarded by the society?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by seyibrown(f): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2010
thehomer:

Huh? How is this so? Did you know that homosexuals are conceived by heterosexual parents? Do you think anyone can lure/groom you to take up homosexuality?
How will the chain grow?

Why do you equate the two acts? They are very different.

Legalizing paedophilia? Look the other way? You seem to be forgetting the elephant in the room when it comes to looking the other way with regards to paedophilia.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that homosexuality is immoral? How do you think homosexuals should be regarded by the society?

You are not saying that youg boys have not been groomed or raped? Because there have been a few convictions on both counts, and the last rape case I saw was that of a 2 year old boy who had been repeatedly bummed by 'an adult male' and had gotten used to being rewarded for it!
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2011
Uninivited

[flash=500,400]http://media.chick.com/preview.swf[/flash]
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by rosiggy(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2011
Who r dis thehomeless nd mazanje or watever. The topic here says; obama's onbiblica declaratns, so i wonda wat dey r tryn 2 prove, dat his declaratns r biblical or wat?. I tink dis guys r jst 2 FOOLS tryn 2 impose there way of rsoning on evry1 else.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by rosiggy(m): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2011
Who r dis thehomeless nd mazanje or watever. The topic here says; obama's onbiblica declaratns, so i wonda wat dey r tryn 2 prove, dat his declaratns r biblical or wat?. I tink dis guys r jst 2 FOOLS tryn 2 impose there way of rsoning on evry1 else.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2011
rosiggy:

The Bible has a name for them which you have rightly pointed out.  Just note how they are all defending Obama's unbiblical declaration.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2011
rosiggy:

Huh??
Are you on drugs? No one is imposing anything on anyone else. You should also realize that there is a right way to reason.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

The Bible has a name for them which you have rightly pointed out.  Just note how they are all defending Obama's unbiblical declaration.

Oh really? How much of the Bible do you obey?
What's wrong with defending this "unbiblical declaration"?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2011
thehomer:

Oh really? How much of the Bible do you obey?
What's wrong with defending this "unbiblical declaration"?

Why don't you tell me what part of the Bible that I disobey? That would be a good place to start. cheesy
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Why don't you tell me what part of the Bible that I disobey? That would be a good place to start. cheesy

Are you willing to murder your children for an attempt at proselytizing a different religion? Do you agree that the punishment for rape is the victim marrying the rapist? Do you agree that women should not wear gold or braid their hair? How about women not teaching but learning in silence and subjugation?
Which ones do you agree with or are you willing to carry out for starters?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:47am On Jan 19, 2011
thehomer:

Are you willing to murder your children for an attempt at proselytizing a different religion? Do you agree that the punishment for violation is the victim marrying the despoiler? Do you agree that women should not wear gold or braid their hair? How about women not teaching but learning in silence and subjugation?

Are you just enquiring of what part of the Bible I disobey or you are accusing me of disobeying the Bible that you know little or nothing about? Why confuse yourself?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

Are you just enquiring of what part of the Bible I disobey or you are accusing me of disobeying the Bible that you know little or nothing about? Why confuse yourself?

Just answer the questions. Or are they not in the Bible? Quit trying to evade direct questions.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:43pm On Jan 19, 2011
The Evidence

The resurrection of Jesus is not a myth or a fable, but an actual event that happened in history. The Apostle Paul says that Jesus

"was declared with power to be the Son of God by his resurrection from the dead." -- Romans 1:4

That's what I call a proper declaration

Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

The Evidence

The resurrection of Jesus is not a myth or a fable, but an actual event that happened in history. The Apostle Paul says that Jesus

"was declared with power to be the Son of God by his resurrection from the dead." -- Romans 1:4

That's what I call a proper declaration

This is another evasion. Plus, this is poor evidence for the resurrection of any person. Do you also agree with Paul's opinions as phrased in my questions?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2011
thehomer:

This is another evasion. Plus, this is poor evidence for the resurrection of any person. Do you also agree with Paul's opinions as phrased in my questions?

My friend, if you've got any accusations against me you better say it now or forever remain silent.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2011
Here are the questions again. Another evasion signals to me that you are unable to defend your position on the Bible.

thehomer:

Are you willing to murder your children for an attempt at proselytizing a different religion? Do you agree that the punishment for violation is the victim marrying the despoiler? Do you agree that women should not wear gold or braid their hair? How about women not teaching but learning in silence and subjugation?
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2011
thehomer:

Here are the questions again. Another evasion signals to me that you are unable to defend your position on the Bible.

You seem to be idle. Go read the e-booklet titled uninvited posted below.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2011
thehomer:

You're wasting your time. Fundies can't explain themselves.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

You seem to be idle. Go read the e-booklet titled uninvited posted below.

Another evasion. This indicates your inability to defend your Bible like you're supposed to. Anyway, like I said before, I don't waste my time on such mind-rot.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by thehomer: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2011
Martian:

You're wasting your time. Fundies can't explain themselves.

Who knows? One may still find one able to defend and explain their position.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2011
thehomer:

Who knows? One may still find one able to defend and explain their position.

Pipe dreams homie! These guys take their cues from people like Ray Comfort, who thinks a banana is an atheist's worst nightmare because "the banana fits inside a human's hand" or some ridiculous drivel like that. Ever noticed how this one always post crap from answersingenesis? These psychos even have something called a "creation museum" in Kentucky!!!!

It's almost impossible to know if Comfort and the likes actually believe their own bull$hit or they are just pretending in order to continue to fleece Olladegbu and the rest of the mindless sheep.
Re: Obama's Unbiblical Declaration by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:33pm On Jan 20, 2011
These are Scriptural warnings to those who continue to test the patience of God:

"My spirit shall not always strive with man" (Genesis 6:3).  "Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind" (Matthew 15:14).  "There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it" (1 John 5:16).  "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine" (Matthew 7:6).  Pharaoh repeatedly "hardened his heart" against God, and finally God Himself hardened Pharaoh's heart (e.g., Exodus 8:15; 10:27).  "God gave them up" (Romans 1:24, 26, 28).

He that has an ear let him hear what the Spirit of God is saying before you get to the point of no return.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Holds Crusade In Zambia, Meets V/president Mutale Nalumang / I Have Been Singing Gospel Songs In My Dreams / Systematic Stripping Of The Church Under Buhari By Favour Afolabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.