Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How Can I Find A Real Man ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Find A Real Man ? (803 Views)

Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / 'I Am A Real Runs Girl, I Can Travel Anywhere As Long - Nigerian Lady / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Find A Real Man ? by ugandalady: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
being too young, poor, uneducated, slim....these are the shortcomings that make a man inferior to a gay .

when i am talking about a real man, i first rule out the men who are under 30 years old, and those who dont have a tummy. being poor could be arguable. as to being uneducated, well, if that means being rustic , bestial, and austere, that could be a postive word , especially that happens to a mid-aged strong black man, however, if that means rascallian guys, such as these nairaland users , it is negative, definitely.

my ideal black man is , a black man between 35 to 55, robust, with a few extra pounds. he will drink 2 cans of beer before he pounds me firmly. he will murmur some low bass groaning when climax is coming. and his dick should be thick, but the length is reasonable. he knows how to kiss me, to make me feel like water and recline to his strong arms and chests.

he should refrain from penetrating me if i choose to use my fingers only, sometimes.

the most important point is, he should know that, although he is a man, (honestly speaking, i have no idea why being a man is an advantage) he would feel inferior to me , and thus humble in front of me, who is a white woman.

is it so hard to find an civilized animal ? i always wish to seduce that top black male employee in the company i serve in. he has 3 kids, whatever.
Re: How Can I Find A Real Man ? by Bintabisiriyu: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oga behave like a matured man pls, and stop posting all these rubbish abeg, go find work do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Find A Real Man ? by ugandalady: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
Oga behave like a matured man pls, and stop posting all these rubbish abeg, go find work do.

i am a white woman, 30 black men work under me, in my department.
Re: How Can I Find A Real Man ? by Bintabisiriyu: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
ugandalady:

i am a white woman, 30 black men work under me, in my department.

Hahahaha you need Deliverance
Re: How Can I Find A Real Man ? by izito(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
your English bring tears to my eyes....
attention seeker...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Find A Real Man ? by tee59(f): 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
You can't cuz you are not real yourself.
Re: How Can I Find A Real Man ? by Gaspardd(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
Whats d size of ur dìck OP?

Is it girthy or veiny?
Re: How Can I Find A Real Man ? by ugandalady: 5:06am On Jul 12, 2018
izito:
your English bring tears to my eyes....

attention seeker...
when among illiterate ni77ers, such as you guys, i have to speak a “language” which you guys could understand.

u are one of the few ni77ers that can see my effort to condescend
Re: How Can I Find A Real Man ? by ugandalady: 5:09am On Jul 12, 2018
tee59:
You can't cuz you are not real yourself.

i can, because i have money and power. being white, i can do anything, in africa, including having sex with your husband or father. but of course, they will never tell u. and , the money them give you, could be my money, black girl !!
Re: How Can I Find A Real Man ? by ugandalady: 5:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Gaspardd:
Whats d size of ur dìck OP?

Is it girthy or veiny?

i dont have a dick, i m a woman, a aggressive one , since i am a white person.
Re: How Can I Find A Real Man ? by Gaspardd(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2018
ugandalady:

i dont have a dick, i m a woman, a aggressive one , since i am a white person.

Is there anyway to confirm ur ladiness?, maybe snap pics of boobs with "i love seun" written on it. Not that its my biz tho.
Re: How Can I Find A Real Man ? by izito(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
ugandalady:

when among illiterate ni77ers, such as you guys, i have to speak a “language” which you guys could understand.

u are one of the few ni77ers that can see my effort to condescend

this shows how a guy you are....

attention seeker oshi..
Re: How Can I Find A Real Man ? by izito(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
how can a responsible person be discussing only dick and how to fvck a big diik all the time.
Re: How Can I Find A Real Man ? by ugandalady: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
izito:

this shows how a guy you are....

attention seeker oshi..

i need to condescend...
Re: How Can I Find A Real Man ? by ugandalady: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
izito:
how can a responsible person be discussing only dick and how to fvck a big diik all the time.

in real life , i dont talk about this

(1) (Reply)

.. / Please Help My Bro / can I get married with a piercing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.