Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Ibtc Online Reg: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibtc Online Reg: (2335 Views)

Who Attended Stanbic Ibtc Test On Saturday? / Stanbic IBTC Recruitment 2015 / IBTC Chartered Bank Is Recruiting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibtc Online Reg: by shombes: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2007
hello nairalanders,i could not submit d ibtc online registration after fiilling d online form.
thestuff is writing error.i want to know if it is my computer only.pls reply
Re: Ibtc Online Reg: by Harlanjay(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2007
It's not only ur system. I've also been trying to submit since last week. I get the same response 4rm ppl I met trying to apply too. I guess they are havn problem with that section of their site and I strongly hope they rectify the prob soon. One love,
Re: Ibtc Online Reg: by ogs(m): 12:32pm On Mar 26, 2007
Guess the traffick on IBTC's server is intense! I applied the same day the advert came out in THE PUNCH.

I had no problem sending my application.

ALL THE BEST. Have it in mind that IBTC n STANBIC are on the verge of MERGING! grin cheesy shocked cool. THIS IS JUICY !
Re: Ibtc Online Reg: by Mishie: 4:49pm On Mar 26, 2007
finally, my online registration went tru today, but not without errors!my university wasnt included in their list and there wasnt provision for "Others" today. na wao!
Re: Ibtc Online Reg: by abonje: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2007
i never saw the advert o, could someone tell me what positions they are recriuting for? Tx[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ibtc Online Reg: by danonyeka: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2007
pls whats their website and what they want as i would want to also apply
Re: Ibtc Online Reg: by tipsydude(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2007
hey guys i hav seen all u'all hav said abt ibtc online reg and i don't know wats wrong wit their site.during d weekend i tried fillin d stuff online but was gettin d runtime error message, as @ then there was d option of "others" and "other institutions" in d institution attended column.but 2day a friend of mine called me 4rm lag dat he has filled his with out stress and i tried again only 4 me 2 observe dat d "others" and "other institutions" options are missing.so wat is one goin 2 do abt it?cos i don't think selectin d wrong uni wuld be wise.anyone wit useful info shuld pls help out.
Re: Ibtc Online Reg: by linds(f): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2007
I was having the same problems too with submiting my cv online. What I did was just to submit a hard copy of my cv to one of their branches so they can now forward it to their headquarters. I think someone in Nairaland made that suggestion. You guys must have missed it. Just locate any ibtc bank in your area and see if they will collect your cv. All the best.
Re: Ibtc Online Reg: by nickodu(m): 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2007
hi guy! you  people are doing a very nice job. keep it you. the IBTC registration was quite problematic but if u keep trying it would go. probably try opening two windows at the same time. just did min now and it went.Best of luck
one love
Re: Ibtc Online Reg: by doctorwho1(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2007
keep trying it will open
Re: Ibtc Online Reg: by abayomi23(f): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2007
pls apply if u re sure dat u re within the required range

bie
Re: Ibtc Online Reg: by crito(m): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2007
no long thing. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Firstbank Pay Fresh Graduates / Rapson / Vacancies For Corpers/residents Of Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.