Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus (46127 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by KraticKratus: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:
What he makes in a year isn't even up to what Mark Zuckerberg makes..

This life self.... Even Zuckerberg sees Ronaldo as a middle class..

Just wondering how Ronaldo will see me let alone Zuckerberg..

He won't see you. Ever.
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by PointZerom: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Are you joking
Is that all?.
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Praktikals(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2018
footballflaver:
he would make 12,636,555,110.16 Nigerian Naira in a year.
approximately 13billion naira
Bros, no be every figure pesin dey approximate o. This kain approximation fit land u in trouble. You just added over 363 milla just like that. 363 milla weh a Nigerian prof no fit earn, as salary, thoughout his teaching career

6 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by adetes: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Wise decision for CR7, messi should try and do d same
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by ShadowM(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2018
footballflaver:

Lool Bro you can approximate money like that. He is still 400 million naira short. That money can change your life forever

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Abbey2sam(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2018
odizeey:
instead make juve use that money buy hungry youngsters, dem dey fool themselves there.

Leave hungry youngsters first, the name alone will change the face of serial A

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Alezy(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2018
footballflaver:
Jesu!!!!
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Abbey2sam(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2018
AustineCJ:
Nothing can stop my love for Real Madrid FC.... I watched Raul, Zidane,Delima Ronaldo, Figo all stopped playing n CR7 gave me so much joy but then I will always support you boss... you still remain a Madrid for me n I will always support you even if you play for shanghai FC.... success mentor, never scared of challenges...

Real fan talking, feeling the same way, I guess I just have to adjust too

Serial A is my new favorite league
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Demogorgon(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2018
Nedukkc:
i know that's the nonsense some of his fans will start saying but don't forget that juve has been carrying the league comfortably without any Ronaldo. So don't come n tell us he helped them carry league
Stop spewing nonsense.

If he scores a few goals en route to winning the league, does that mean he didn't help them win the league?

He did it in the EPL and La Liga. He will still do it again. This time, in the Serie A aka Farmers League
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by chinchonglee(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2018
teemanbastos:
Those who commented above about Ronaldo and Zuckerberg.. The difference lies in VALUE.
WEALTH is a function of VALUE.
How many people are you valuable to? What value do you have? Nowadays People are chasing money and they have no value to give? It doesn't work like that.
The Billionaire mindset knows this and keep on building Their value, they read books, they keep on learning.
My friends, build your value and wealth will follow.
Pursuing money without adding value is like pouring water into a basket, it rarely lasts.
Wealth gotten by Hardwork lasts than that gotten by Favor.

Have a beautiful day.
wat a trash frm anoda Nigerian...

so he shuld be chasing value instead of money

u nor well at all... lemme ask u sef

hw do u chase value

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by olajide21: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2018
footballflaver:

Makes more money than some states in Nigeria
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Alexrayz(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2018
odizeey:
instead make juve use that money buy hungry youngsters, dem dey fool themselves there.

Fool self ni money from thier Jersey sells alone will make thier money na just rumour alone bef ok re thier stock prize improve greatly
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by mimimile93: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2018
What he makes in a year is not up to a quarter of what Nigerian politicians loot in a month..
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Dalyjay(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2018
I will soon get there
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by kushercain: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2018
ChiefOkafor:
The great maestro Eden Hazard is far better than this dude.

Nne ur hips don't lie o
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by meekah: 8:32am On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Both of them who see you and know that u are "probably" leaving below $1 per day and that is below poverty level which about 75million Nigeria are currently living on based on WORLD POVERTY CLOCK recently release by a washington based internationally recognised body.
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by odigbosky(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2018
Me i no dy hide my own oooo. I am CR7 fan. From Man U to Real Madrid and now Juventus. What people don't understand with his move to italy is that he isn't going there to give them a league title, they always win that but what he wants to give them is UCL and trust me Juventus must win a Champions league trophy with the GOAT...it is certain

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by ruggedtimi(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2018
odizeey:
you heard what happened to juve's shares after the deal was announced.
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by coolie1: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2018
ChiefOkafor:
The great maestro Eden Hazard is far better than this dude.
sometimes talk with sense
because you are a Chelsea fan It doesn't mean you should talk this stupidly

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by amstamon: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2018
teekrackz:
This year is also my breakthrough year.......watch out
Joseph the carpenter or dreamer, which one u b sef?
Quote me and die by overfeeding
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Africanbornchild: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2018
I swear! Cr7 will make the world understand his opinion. True legend, i fall for you. How wil i express my joy if u join united again. Buh a true legend wil not stay at one or two club. Enjoy your life at Turin. Italy in danger wit "Cristiano Don Santos Alvero Ronaldo". Best of luck
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by usoroakpan(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2018
I just have to like this guy.. he is good
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by jaywhoco(m): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

My proud boss should see this.

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by maestroferddi: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2018
If Messi likes let him be forming sissy...

Ronaldo might do well in Serie A because it is a physical league which bodes well with his technique.

This is coming from a Messi fan though...

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by JeffreyJames(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Juventus bought Ronaldo for his commercial value not his footballing prowess. Since the news of Ronaldo's purchase their shares has risen to over 11%
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by bisi16(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2018
footballflaver:
A state allocation
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Ledesman: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Zuckerberg should be compared to f.clubs runners, not Ronaldo. Ronaldo is one man mopol which for years has been very hardworking,focus,puts energies and determination. He is the most serious and determined sport man and individual on earth. Even after 4Ballon d'o he strives for more angry

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by odizeey(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2018
Abbey2sam:

Leave hungry youngsters first, the name alone will change the face of serial A
change wetyn. mk we dey see
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by anochuko01(m): 8:50am On Jul 12, 2018
teemanbastos:
Those who commented above about Ronaldo and Zuckerberg.. The difference lies in VALUE.
WEALTH is a function of VALUE.
How many people are you valuable to? What value do you have? Nowadays People are chasing money and they have no value to give? It doesn't work like that.
The Billionaire mindset knows this and keep on building Their value, they read books, they keep on learning.
My friends, build your value and wealth will follow.
Pursuing money without adding value is like pouring water into a basket, it rarely lasts.
Wealth gotten by Hardwork lasts than that gotten by Favor.

Have a beautiful day.
just replace HARDWORK with SMARTWORK and I'll agree with you 100%
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by odizeey(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2018
Alexrayz:

Fool self ni money from thier Jersey sells alone will make thier money na just rumour alone bef ok re thier stock prize improve greatly
share price wen can come down at any sudden event? abegi
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by HoodBillionaire: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2018
abeg come buy naija
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by odizeey(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2018
ruggedtimi:
you heard what happened to juve's shares after the deal was announced.
they won't tell u wen he flops and it falls down o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funny Meme Of Ghana AFCON. / Meet Uzochukwu Henry Onuorah Playing For FC Midtjylland in Denmark (PHOTOS) / Osimhen And Chukwueze Led Praise And Worship During New Players Initiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.