Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus (46072 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) / What Cristiano Ronaldo Earns At Juventus (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.

Great players don't stay in a particular club to prove their greatness. If your Messi is better let him move to another club and prove it.

by your logic, anelka is better than Pele...

1 Like

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by franklingud(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Auladimeji2:
GOAT(Mess I)
Rubbish!

Then he can do that let's see what will happen.

The REAL GOAT IS C.RONALDO

EOD!
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by fhorlar(f): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Poor boy undecided

He makes 49 per minute, I make 50.
The type of currency I make per minute is not important. All I know is that I make 50 per minute and Ronald just makes 49

Lmaooooo
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Ledesman: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2018
Zuckerberg should be compared to f.clubs runners, not Ronaldo. Ronaldo is one man mopol which for years has been very hardworking,focus,puts energies and determination. He is the most serious and determined sport man and individual on earth. Even after 4Ballon d'o he strives for more angry
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by OhiOfIhima: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2018
ChiefOkafor:
The great maestro Eden Hazard is far better than this dude.
Eden waiting you talk... Commot here b4 I nack u Jazz
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by chocorex(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Auladimeji2:
GOAT(Mess I)

Ronaldos contract removes Bayern and psg from signing him. juve is the only allowed.

u don't read. u just spew dirt.
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by chocorex(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

by your logic, anelka is better than Pele...

if Ronaldo had an open contract, psg would have brought 500million. psg and Bayern are restricted. read before u type.
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by nelsonebby(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2018
Emekus92:
Make Messi commot 4 Barça na. Even him self he won tell me say he never tire.

He should try a new adventure abeg

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by cucuzee247(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2018
C'roro grin
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by AgentGoat: 9:09am On Jul 12, 2018
teemanbastos:
Those who commented above about Ronaldo and Zuckerberg.. The difference lies in VALUE.
WEALTH is a function of VALUE.
How many people are you valuable to? What value do you have? Nowadays People are chasing money and they have no value to give? It doesn't work like that.
The Billionaire mindset knows this and keep on building Their value, they read books, they keep on learning.
My friends, build your value and wealth will follow.
Pursuing money without adding value is like pouring water into a basket, it rarely lasts.
Wealth gotten by Hardwork lasts than that gotten by Favor.

Have a beautiful day.

And what is value?
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by nelsonebby(m): 9:09am On Jul 12, 2018
joshrare:

Leave that local champion joor, he prefers to run local.......

grin
Una go cry taya
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Sammiejokes(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2018
I wish Ronaldo stayed back at least a year or two in mardrid. All this again is all about the money just like Neymar. In football terms Juventus and Ronaldo just made a big mistake. Hardly will people all over the world see him play every weekends especially naija as a case study and also UK.
Ronaldo will have issues with the dressing room and coach. This guy will earn 3times the next highest earner in the team. Ego problem go develop and Italians are the most disciplined Europeans.
Ronaldo will never have the midfield of modric,kroos,isco baba, caesemiro, asensio.
He can never deliver the number of goals he scores at madrid ever again because the best are in madrid.
Food for thought if ronaldo or messi are magicians they will be in world cup final even though messi magic tried at his peak but still lost to a well balanced team.
Only time will tell at least we are sure he will be the first to willl leagues in the top three leagues.
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Reeberry: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:
What he makes in a year isn't even up to what Mark Zuckerberg makes..

This life self.... Even Zuckerberg sees Ronaldo as a middle class..

Just wondering how Ronaldo will see me let alone Zuckerberg..
Your inferior complex is so irritating. Everybody don't have to be equal. And not how people sees you. I doubt if you know that.

2 Likes

Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by AustineCJ: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Abbey2sam:

Real fan talking, feeling the same way, I guess I just have to adjust too

Serial A is my new favorite league
This my toughest season as a Madrid fan.... first Zidane and now Cr7 mehn but the heart still remains white..... can't love Real Madrid less.... but I keep supporting ororo..
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Reeberry: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2018
chocorex:

Ronaldos contract removes Bayern and psg from signing him. juve is the only allowed.
How do you mean, by the bolded?
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Thewizardof0zil: 9:31am On Jul 12, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.

Great players don't stay in a particular club to prove their greatness. If your Messi is better let him move to another club and prove it.

Lol, so Messi should leave a top 2 club in the world, and go to one mediocre club in another country. Just to prove to one PointZerom on Nairaland that he's great?
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by uwin(m): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2018
teemanbastos:
Those who commented above about Ronaldo and Zuckerberg.. The difference lies in VALUE.
How many people are you valuable to? What value do you have? Nowadays People are chasing money and they have no value to give? It doesn't work like that.
The Billionaire mindset knows this and keep on building Their value, they read books, they keep on learning.
Pursuing money without adding value is like pouring water into a basket, it rarely lasts.

CR7 is the best . the value is immerse. The TV airing value to Turin, all their sales of their souvenirs will triple, the tickets sales will triple, view of Juventus on social media, some fans will move in from different part of d world to watch juventus matches. That is immense value to juventus & the city.
Have a beautiful day.
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Adetayo1978(m): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Omo, see money o!
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Adetayo1978(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2018
Oboy, I tell you!
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2018
chocorex:

if Ronaldo had an open contract, psg would have brought 500million. psg and Bayern are restricted. read before u type.
I think you meant to quote another person
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by SalamRushdie: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2018
footballflaver:
he would make 12,636,555,110.16 Nigerian Naira in a year.
approximately 13billion naira

Almighty God I thank you
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Olifiz(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2018
PointZerom:

Shut up.

So Giggs is not a great player, scholes, Xavi, iniesta, Maldini etc are not great players. Just continue. Even Pele played just in only two clubs Santos mostly (18 years) n New York cosmos only for (2years) that for retirement. So pls.

It’s still been said that pele is the greatest player next to Maradona I have only heard professional football analyst equate Messi to the likes of those two but never heard Ronaldo. Pele maradona were both maestros n goal scorers complete players same with Messi.
Ronaldo is good have good positioning n good in the air.
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by jattopeter(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2018
Earn not less than 250Million weekly. Happy for Him.................................................
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by oyeyemistone: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2018
OUR YEARLY BUDGET IN NIGERIA
ELEYI DEEP GAN OOOOO
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Jethrolite(m): 10:14am On Jul 12, 2018
GutsOverFear:
What he makes in a year isn't even up to what Mark Zuckerberg makes..

This life self.... Even Zuckerberg sees Ronaldo as a middle class..

Just wondering how Ronaldo will see me let alone Zuckerberg..
Sorry but they can't see you even when they look in your direction, you will be lumped up with the crowd.
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Temi17: 10:16am On Jul 12, 2018
Jesus!!! Wetin I come do embarassed
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Elxandre(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Auladimeji2:
Are you joking
He has less games than messi in la liga, and had to adjust to a new league.

Give respect when it's deserved.
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by chukslawrence(m): 11:10am On Jul 12, 2018
teemanbastos:

Have a beautiful day.
You must be a fan of Donald Trump.
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by Duru009(m): 11:13am On Jul 12, 2018
I'm breaking forth this year !

Thank you Jesus !
Re: Breakdown Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Contract At Juventus by smile4chris(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2018
Auladimeji2:
GOAT(Mess I)
that's what u feel.barca too scared to let go now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Salah Was Surprised On His Birthday After Losing World Cup Match. Photos / Asisat Oshoala Pictured Behind Her BMW / Meet A-Jay Okocha, Jay Jay Okocha's Son (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.