Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim (36180 Views)

Fayose Attack Atiku / Fayose Attack Real Or Political Stunt / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by DeOTR: 7:56am On Jul 12, 2018
authority2006:

No permission, no rally. You guys just want to Nigeria into banana Republic.
After mega rally, you don't need to assemble again unless you want to create an unrest. The reason why I don't like some Nigerians like you is that you are hypocrites.
People still have the right to peaceful assembly.
The police wouldn't ever give permission for any anti government protest/rally on the order of the Federal government.
The APC is playing with fire.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by thaoriginator: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2018
Firefire:
Buhary is a threat to our democracy. Finito!
Bro, you did this nonsense and useless campaign 3 years ago and it backfired.. You still wasting your time. i pity your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by NsukkaDeeje: 7:59am On Jul 12, 2018
The picture has given Fayose away. You can not be wearing an arm sling and still be moving the same arm freely. Fayose is a poor dramatist. The international community must be laughing their head off by now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by Kayusonline(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2018
This people are just using us jare. May God forgive our leaders, and we should hold our stand because none of them have plans for us, we should not allow them to use us for their own and their families gain. God bless Nigeria
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by authority2006(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2018
DeOTR:

People still have the right to peaceful assembly.
The police wouldn't ever give permission for any anti government protest/rally on the order of the Federal government.
The APC is playing with fire.

Really? Didn't PDP hold their mega rally peacefully and successfully?
Did Jonathan and PDP allow APC to hold their mega rally successfully four years ago?
Did APC reciprocate PDPs bitter politicking this year? No.
Why would Fayose organise impromptu rally to antagonise APC rally if not for his desire to make national headlines?
Why would police grant two major political parties rights to assemble on the same day? It is high time you guys started to tell the truth.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by FitnesScientist: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by somehow: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2018
DeOTR:
The Police should have just monitored the rally instead of dispersing them. They should have known it won't end well.
What the hell is it with Buhari and his disdain for anything public protest?
Even if they seek Police permission, it would have been turned down for no reason.
We're heading somewhere not good as things are going.

So they should bend the rules for him abi?

You didnt read where the rally of APC was also denied?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by Talknochip(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2018
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by Firefire(m): 8:14am On Jul 12, 2018
thaoriginator:
Bro, you did this nonsense and useless campaign 3 years ago and it backfired.. You still wasting your time. i pity your life.

Is Buhary not a terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by DeOTR: 8:14am On Jul 12, 2018
unmask:
if you were the commissioner of police, won't you turn down such a request? It is not a Buhari thing, this I sd common sense. Having a protest the same day a rival party is holding a rally will lead to violence real quick. When we hear several people died we will still blame the police. In risk analysis the first thing you try to do is eliminate the threat
Let's not deceive ourselves, we all know the Police is not not neutral here.
I'm not sure, but I don't think both parties will ever cross path if the rally held.
There are over 30000 Police men in Ekiti state as we speak. More than half of them are in Ado/Ikere axis.
Curtaining untoward circumstances should not be a concern, except maybe, they are there for the usual reason and not to maintain peace.
We all saw an example of how a Police force should be in Egypt during the uprising there.
We are not at war and the Police would never authorize any protest perceived to be against the government. Is this how we want to build a society for all?
I'm just waiting for when this government will achieve what they want.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by akoaki(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2018
kolafolabi:
I knew it was just a mere drama.. Fayose is a wise man.. He actually wants a sympathy votes and that's the truth. Yesterday's drama was actually scripted.

You mean a stupid "wise man" ?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by akoaki(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Fayose is still playing the politics of the sixties.
The days of Adelabu penkelemeesi and the rest of them. I think he missed it.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by maestroferddi: 8:34am On Jul 12, 2018
This forum is gradually losing it!

I hope it will not suffer the fate of APC it is now rooting for.

How can you post this silly report from a notorious blogsite on front page to support mindless tyranny.

"PDP member who craved anonimity" ...someone should wake me up...

If this crap continues, I will exit this place which is increasingly becoming a joke.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by ImaIma1(f): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2018
He and Dino Melaye must be brothers. Drama kings.

Everything for them is neck braces

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by neonly: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2018
Dino loading part 2,
APC. chains
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by Afamed: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2018
Sharpshooota:
They have collected money from the attackers....

Fayose the rock
God is with you

They will not overrun Ekiti and convert it to a grazing reserve IJN
Islamization propaganda didn't sell just like the grazing propaganda is dead on arrival.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by oluwole1211(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2018
I watched the drama on AIT yesterday, the simple truth is the the police just play into his trap cos I keep asking myself why will an unconscious man still come out and address his supporters even with pain.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by thesolutions(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2018
authority2006:

And you saw the police beating him?

Its obvious you don't have a AIT in your tv tuner Chanel listening.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by zabuur: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2018
Even if u are meters away, u will still feel the effect of the tear gas. The only way I can believe Fayose's claim is, let all those around him get neck collars and start shedding tears too.

This isn't a gun shot aimed at him but, tear gas.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by alen4smith(m): 9:06am On Jul 12, 2018
Firefire:
you are a bigger threat to wisdom

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by OlaMiki: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2018
this FireFire guy is so pathetic , ehn !!!!
Firefire:
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by Yussuph2222(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Hope his security aid is there let's ear from them ,abi only governor in hail tear gas ?
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by crystalpole: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2018
well, my own concern is that irrespective of the political affiliation there is no hope for this country. APC and PDP consist the same set of people, act, manners, etc. 2014 Fayemi was teargased now 2018 Fayose is being targeted from these incidents we should all know that the presence political sphere spell doom for Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by Firefire(m): 9:23am On Jul 12, 2018
alen4smith:
you are a bigger threat to wisdom

OlaMiki:
this FireFire guy is so pathetic , ehn !!!!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by uche44(m): 9:24am On Jul 12, 2018
well-done Nigerian police �
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by buhariguy(m): 9:34am On Jul 12, 2018
Omeokachie:
A man said he was beaten.

You quote the denial of the alleged culprit (the police), and some nameless "PDP sources".

When Fela was beaten and his mother thrown down from a storey building and complications from the injury sustained lead to her death, did army and government of the day claim responsibility?

Instructive to note that Buhari was a high ranking member of the military junta when Fela's case happened, and now a serving governor is being harassed under the administration of the same man.

Did DSS and police not tap the telephone conversation of Fayose and Wike which later made it to social media?
Were we not in the country when Amaechi's security details openly blocked Wike' s movement in the streets of Port Harcourt with guns drawn?

Police have come out to say they will withdraw Fayose's security details over the election period. Is this not setting a bad precedence?
Should we then say that Buhari's security details should be withdrawn during the 2019 elections as both the governors and president are covered by the same immunity?

Buhari will set this country on fire and escape with his millionaire children whilst "You all die one by one" like T.Y. Danjuma had predicted.

Say NO to impunity and anti-Democratic actions now or you Will all lose your freedom.
I was expecting more than this, but lol, the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of PDP are already weeping when nothing is no impunity and anti-democratic action where compare with the action of your ineffectual buffoon .
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by buhariguy(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2018
DeOTR:

Let's not deceive ourselves, we all know the Police is not not neutral here.
I'm not sure, but I don't think both parties will ever cross path if the rally held.
There are over 30000 Police men in Ekiti state as we speak. More than half of them are in Ado/Ikere axis.
Curtaining untoward circumstances should not be a concern, except maybe, they are there for the usual reason and not to maintain peace.
We all saw an example of how a Police force should be in Egypt during the uprising there.
We are not at war and the Police would never authorize any protest perceived to be against the government. Is this how we want to build a society for all?
I'm just waiting for when this government will achieve what they want.
so the way PDP want to built a society for all, is by denying the incumbent governor party apc, not to hold their mega rally in 2014, but in 2018, PDP as incumbent were allowed to hold their mega rally.

Is that fair,?
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by DeOTR: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2018
buhariguy:
so the way PDP want to built a society for all, is by denying the incumbent governor party apc, not to hold their mega rally in 2014, but in 2018, PDP as incumbent were allowed to hold their mega rally.

Is that fair,?
APC is a party that came with a change mantra.
We're expecting a difference, not comparison.
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by somehow: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2018
thesolutions:

Its obvious you don't have a AIT in your tv tuner Chanel listening.

Maybe he doesnt hace AIT cos not everyone live in Nigeria or have AIT.

So can you answer his question?
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by BelovedBuhari(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Nolly wood should come up with a movie that will have Fayose and Neymar as star appearances. grin
Re: Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim by Nairalandguru(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Fayose, na only u tear gas affect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US To Relocate Consulate To Eko Atlantic City / Moment Lawan, Ndume Shook Hands In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship / Video Of Peter Obi & Datti Arriving Their Presidential Campaign Venue In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.