Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. (28303 Views)

Can Snake Climb Wall? What Specie Of Snake Is This? / “blind” Cheetah 3 Robot Can Climb Stairs Littered With Obstacles / This Wheelchair Has No Problem With Climbing The Stairs Whatsoever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by Teeisaac(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2018
Still I no won break leg
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by mimimile93: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2018
Sharpshooota:
When oyibo man dey think of how to help humanity

Buhari and his supporters are thinking of how to help cows by thieving other people's lands...

In this century

What have you think of?
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by jaxxy(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2018
This is marvelous
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by Olanireti(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Good.
May we never have cause to buy one.

YINKA AYEFELE COULD AFFORD ONE EASILY.
STILL HOPE HE WILL WALK ONE DAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by cenaman(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2018
users will able to control it using joystick. which wan wey be joystick again? because the only joystick i know is what igbo people called amu (p*n*s). what will people who doesn't have joystick use?
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by Audray(f): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2018
cenaman:
users will able to control it using joystick. which wan wey be joystick again? because the only joystick i know is what igbo people called amu (p*n*s). what will people who doesn't have joystick use?
Seriously?
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by frank317: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2018
lonlytroy:
No matter how expensive the wheelchair is, may we never use any one IJ N

Yes.. pray pray pray...

lets pray while others are thinking. we are serving the living God who wants us to spend our whole life praying to him and suffering while we remain dependent on those who think.

next time when u see a new car model, pray that no matter how expensive it is, we will never use it since yahweh has the ability to make us appear anywhere we want.

your country has the baddest roads with the highest rate of accidents... ur pray has not solved that but u are busy praying again an a cool remedy for ur foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by cenaman(m): 7:44am On Jul 12, 2018
Audray:
Seriously?
cheesy
Audray:
Seriously?
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by SAMBARRY: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2018
See oyinbo sense. While we are busy thinking of burying charm in front of mr lagbajas compound

1 Like

Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by ExpensiveGuy30(m): 7:54am On Jul 12, 2018
lonlytroy:
Amen
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by vchykp(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2018
the prize could make a Nigerian cripple man walk!
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by chimeziedickson: 8:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Amazing!....And we are here killing ourselves.
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by Horus(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lb_8nmy90c

The Stairclimbing Wheelchair
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by fimi: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2018
lonlytroy:
amen my brother
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by sexdoll: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2018
englishmart:
Can the wheelchair climb scaffolds?

can you even build ordinary wheel chair tyre?
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by Gtuns(m): 9:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Congratulations, Yinka Ayefele
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by sprints1: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2018
seanswitch:
When will engineering students un Nigerian universities start to build things like this. Enough of building bamboo cars.
don't blame the students blame the useless lecturers that emphasized on only theory...who know book dey pass no be who sabi use am that is Nigeria...foolish country with stupid people including me

2 Likes

Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by bamasite(m): 11:05am On Jul 12, 2018
That's how it should be...... Advance in technology
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by omoiyalayi(m): 11:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Old post
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by THEREALLIFE: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
lonlytroy:
Has it occur to you that wheelchair can be used by the aged ones. Anyways, me I would love to have one when I grow old.
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by flamingREED(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
I am worried that this thing can still fall backwards.
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by grandstar(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
I wish I had the funds to invest. This will be a money spinner.

Massive sales can be achieved by providing credit facilities like 10% down and pay balance over 3years etc..

Many buyers will be baby boomer generation who are the richest generation alive today.

Within a few years , sales can hit a 100,000 yearly using a combination of advertising and consumer finance

I can also see spinoffs in areas affecting the handicap
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by grandstar(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
jboy73:
I bet my balls it can't climb mount Kilimanjaro

Who told you it can't?!!!!!!
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
grandstar:

Who told you it can't?!!!!!!
Check his past post.
Pure scam
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by tck2000(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2020
lonlytroy:
Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by SFSNIPER(m): 2:51am On Jan 13, 2020
lonlytroy:

Poor thinking. Do you think using a wheelchair is a spiritual affliction? Or have you not seen people born without disability suddenly become persons with disabilities? A disability can happen to anyone and at anytime. And depending on the kind of disability, you may have to use a wheelchair.
Stop painting disability as the Devil's handwork, it's not.

1 Like

Re: Extreme Engineering: This Wheelchair Can Climb Stairs And Overcome Obstacles. by lovat(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2020
SFSNIPER:

Poor thinking. Do you think using a wheelchair is a spiritual affliction? Or have you not seen people born without disability suddenly become persons with disabilities? A disability can happen to anyone and at anytime. And depending on the kind of disability, you may have to use a wheelchair.
Stop painting disability as the Devil's handwork, it's not.
God bless you for this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helen Ugoeze Okereke Develops Electronics Controlled With Speech (Video) / Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator / Moon Is Shrinking, And Researchers Reveal Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.