Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

THROWBACK ➨ Ekiti Governor-elect, Fayose Slaps A Sitting Judge In 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THROWBACK ➨ Ekiti Governor-elect, Fayose Slaps A Sitting Judge In 2014 (1830 Views)

Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records / Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) / Throwback: Ekiti 2014 Rally, Soldiers Stop AMEACHI, OSHIOMHOLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THROWBACK ➨ Ekiti Governor-elect, Fayose Slaps A Sitting Judge In 2014 by salvationproject(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2018
As the Ekiti state governorship election draws closer, various series of dramas are alreading kicking off in the political scene of the state and the most talked about is how the current governor of the state, Ayodele Fayose collapsed after he was purportedly hit by a police teargas.

But on the other hand, we throw back to you, one of the series of events that took place in his own time and that is, when he(Fayose) as a governor elect allegedly slapped a sitting Judge, Justice John Adeyeye in the state capital, Ado Ekiti for being disrespectful.

So you can see that the lawlessness never began today.

➨Drop Your Thoughts Below!

Source: http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/throwback-➨-ekiti-governor-elect-fayose-slaps-a-sitting-judge-in-2014/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK ➨ Ekiti Governor-elect, Fayose Slaps A Sitting Judge In 2014 by abc115: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2018
grin grin
CUPP, PDP or what is their name again...come see o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK ➨ Ekiti Governor-elect, Fayose Slaps A Sitting Judge In 2014 by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2018
angry
I have said it before and will say it again.
Fayose will be worst than Buhari, IBB, OBJ and Abacha combined in human right abuse. He has been showing his megalomaniac proclivities on several occasion such as the one posted by the op.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THROWBACK ➨ Ekiti Governor-elect, Fayose Slaps A Sitting Judge In 2014 by deji68: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2018
Justice Adeyeye said he spoke to the Governor-Elect, Ayo Fayose to control his crowd. However, in fairness, the Justice Adeyeye said Fayose did not slap him but his supporters attacked him”

http://www..ng/news/fayose-didnt-slap-ekiti-judge-justice-adeyeye-speaks

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State has described as “wicked propaganda,” the news making the rounds that he slapped a judge in the state, as an aftermath of his condemnation of the arrest of judges by officials of the Department of State Services (DSS).

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/31926/
Re: THROWBACK ➨ Ekiti Governor-elect, Fayose Slaps A Sitting Judge In 2014 by Angelparadise: 9:40am On Jul 12, 2018
All zombies are mentally unstable because the blood of innocent fula is victims are damaging their lives. Nigerians say they need change from the past but fools who don't value lives but cows do the same things they shamelessly vow to change.
Re: THROWBACK ➨ Ekiti Governor-elect, Fayose Slaps A Sitting Judge In 2014 by vickylincon(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2018
Fayose is a clown. In as much as I would have loved buhari to come back next year to deal with fayose, dino ffk and other thieves which are in APC. His record in security and economy is not really good. I would rather vote for more younger president who can do all the rigorous works

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK ➨ Ekiti Governor-elect, Fayose Slaps A Sitting Judge In 2014 by Masterppower: 10:08am On Jul 12, 2018
Where is the picture?
That was the propaganda of evil planners against PDP
Re: THROWBACK ➨ Ekiti Governor-elect, Fayose Slaps A Sitting Judge In 2014 by Deapexboy(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2018
Masterppower:
Where is the picture?

That was the propaganda of evil planners against PDP

It is now a propaganda
I just dey laff una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THROWBACK ➨ Ekiti Governor-elect, Fayose Slaps A Sitting Judge In 2014 by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2018
we are not saying Fayose is that too good but what we are saying is that, he is far better than Fayemi and APC. We can't afford to expose our lives to danger. This people are desperate and deadly.

For me and my family, Eleka we stand this Saturday.

God punish whoever tries to rig this election..... amen!
Re: THROWBACK ➨ Ekiti Governor-elect, Fayose Slaps A Sitting Judge In 2014 by SwimmingCoach(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2018
This is the time parents begin to roll their eyes; "Oh, my kids are on another long holiday break"....You can't just let them sit at home doing nothing, why not make them learn a life saving skill, get them occupied.

There are many summer camps they can go learn basic and productive skills, swimming is one of them. Swimming is fun and is a life saving skill, kids love to swim.

Get a professional swimming coach that teaches your kids professional strokes as well as ensure their safety in and around the pool area.

IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS, Call me or send a whatsapp on Zero 8 Zero 5 Zero 7 Eight 8 Two 8 Five.

(1) (Reply)

TODAY, 13,000 Mbagbam And Tsambe People Dump Pdp In Benue State. Pics / Tribute To Maryam Babangida, Ten Years After (Photo) / We Igbos Do Not Support Operation Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.