Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

"I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours (11736 Views)

Davido Debunks Rumours That He Was Arrested. / Rita Dominic Debunks Rumours Of Welcoming Twins / BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by Yomzzyblog: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Big Brother Naija Housemate, Khloe who was earlier accused of unfollowing Leo and deleting the Birthday message she sent to him took to her Instastory to reveal she was never following Leo on IG and she also explained why she deleted her Birthday message to him.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/i-was-never-following-leo-bbnaijas.html

Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by Yomzzyblog: 9:29am On Jul 12, 2018

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by celebgistz: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2018
Na real wa grin

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by itspzpics(m): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2018
So why did u delete ur sweet messages

Wizkid Rock All White Outfit In New Adorable Photos >>> http://www.praizenews.com/wizkid-rock-all-white-outfit-in-new-adorable-photos/

Continue

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by cruzita(f): 10:15am On Jul 12, 2018
even as the show don end ,we never still rest for their purging news
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by Ukalejohn(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
Mtcheeew
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by greatman247(m): 12:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
That's una problems
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by dominique(f): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
That's a lie.
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by neweraomo: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nairaland...how do you want your thunder with this news of all these ashewos calling themselves BBN,tell the kind of thunder you want lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by EbiKeys(m): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Rumours have some.levelnof truth in them shocked shocked
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by jennifermahan(f): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Big Brother Naija Housemate, Khloe who was earlier accused of unfollowing Leo and deleting the Birthday message she sent to him took to her Instastory to reveal she was never following Leo on IG and she also explained why she deleted her Birthday message to him.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/i-was-never-following-leo-bbnaijas.html

Teebillz Shares Video Of Himself Relaxing At A Strip Club With Friends

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/teebillz-shares-video-of-himself-relaxing-at-a-strip-club-with-friends/
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by Tender1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
I'm in love ❤️

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by holluphemydavid(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
o mean Khloe dat ciggarete smoking girl
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by newdawn2017(f): 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
What is Khloe? is it d name her parents named her @ birth? what language is d@? mtcheeeeew!
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by Greizman: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tender1:
I'm in love ❤️
And so fuking what?

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by Audray(f): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shît like this being prioritized on well populated sites like this is one of the reasons why our young people will never be inspired to strive for a better future... Of What use is knowing that a random semi famous person "follows " another random semi famous person on some Social media platform ? I know this...what the fuçk do I do with it now?!

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by sandra50(f): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Khloé you lie alot.you like to feel very important like you are the one rejecting the guys when they are actually the ones that rejected you.. everyone of them rejected you which made you cry in the house.you really need to add some flesh,thats the reason why everyone is running from you not really that you are ugly.
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by KAHBOOM: 1:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
You,leo ad cece all of una dey craze angry

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by ElRapido: 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Are you an internet marketer who is really struggling to hit it big especially affiliate marketers. Send me a message(check my signature) now I have a special package to ease your burden, attract more customers to your online business and become a member of never broke again(NBA) squad. The offer is for a limited time, you need to act now, missing this opportunity will be the most painful thing after missing heaven. Live long and prosper
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by elegantslayer(f): 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
Fine u no fine,shape u no get,character na zero,very stupid girl...Rem when she said Alex will amount to nothing,she once told cee c that Alex snatched Leo from her, now cee c is doing d snatching... ode girl

4 Likes

Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by LesbianBoy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
See mumu
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by Temptee101(m): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Useless entities. What any or all of you do, think or say it's none of our business. Na bloggers just dey mumu themselves

1 Like

Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by Fordzzy(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
holluphemydavid:
o mean Khloe dat ciggarete smoking girl

How does her smoking of cigarette affect you....?
Isit nor her life? angry
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
I enjoyed watching this girl, Khloe a.k.a. nipple cheesy
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by preetyb(f): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Nairaland men and gossip undecided
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by Ochiboy11: 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hmm
Fake and artificial palm wine manufacturer busted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBRTi-i6UmU
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by julioralph(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shebi this show don finish since, abeg make we hear word ejoor/biko undecided
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by doctore212(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
I need a new sex doll
Re: "I Was Never Following Leo": BBNaija's Khloe Debunks Rumours by MrCork: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
Audray:
Shît like this being prioritized on well populated sites like this is one of the reasons why our young people will never be inspired to strive for a better future... Of What use is knowing that a random semi famous person "follows " another random semi famous person on some Social media platform ? I know this...what the fuçk do I do with it now?!

...do u relice being a lessbian mean u will go to hell & not heaven?...we resspet u has a
Proud lesssbian on nairaland
.. anyways I like watching lesbians in action..have u met Hisduchess from nairaland & can u meet her? ..
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Speaks On Her Marriage, Career, Controversy, & Business / Olusegun Obasanjo And His Sons Davido And Sina Rambo In London(pics) / Ukwu Dia!! Meet Phyno's Endowed Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.