Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,134 members, 7,845,775 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Tip Spain To Win This World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Tip Spain To Win This World Cup (625 Views)

Why I Am Dumping Spain To Play For Nigeria- Real Madrid Star / DO U TINK WE CAN WIN THIS WORLD CUP? / Paul The Octopus Predicts Spain To Win World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Tip Spain To Win This World Cup by sholasys: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2010
Spain is the European champion and the second among the world top 10. They have one of the best mildfielder in the world, best strikers and defence. Time may not permit me to start analysing this Team one after the other. Suggest your likely winner let see.

UP SPAIN.
Re: I Tip Spain To Win This World Cup by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2010
I think England is the team to watch.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Have This Eeerie Feeling That Argentina Will Soon Be Bundled Out? / Diego Maradona Offered Four-year Extension As Argentina Coach / Signal That The Uk Still Hasn't Rcovered From The Economic Hurricane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.