Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell (35060 Views)

5 Silent Killer Diseases You Must Know / Top 5 Deadly Diseases You Don't Know Exist / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell by loomer: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
speak English na
Re: Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell by entaye55: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
I DONT LIKE THE WAY MY SWEAT SMELLS. ITS VERY EMBARRASING THAT I TRY MY BEST NOT TO SWEAT BUT I STILL DO. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
Re: Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell by jacoik(m): 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Avedonn:
You are absolutely correct Op. Our stool and urine says a lot about health and diet. If only we can pay attention so many sickness would've been averted.

Animals are using their smelling ability to detect so many things like heat period, presence of prey, recognition and even detection of human sickness by cats.

But we humans have useless this ability. We can only use our smelling sense to detect useless things.
uselessthings like?
Re: Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell by nelxxy(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
baked bread really.... fishy smell nko
Re: Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell by toprealman: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
oloshidosis, slayerism, Yahoolaria(++).......well I need to publish my findings in BMH journal first before bloggers feed off my research.
Re: Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell by Diso60090(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
JambHelp3347:

Person wey nor know book you wan give am 257 all because of money

guy you worst by buhari
Re: Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell by GrammarCheck: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Smelly p***$y nko?

Bacterial vaginosis.

Fishy odour

1 Like

Re: Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell by GrammarCheck: 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
nelxxy:
baked bread really.... fishy smell nko

Bacterial vaginosis in female
Re: Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell by damtan(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Danrizzle:
There was this time I feel ill, I think it was malaria. I can't tell if it was me or my urine-but the scent of laqacera was all over the place.
Chai...lacacera ke. You for don bottle am. money don land be that

3 Likes

Re: Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell by Tuns20(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Vianna:
5 Diabetic Ketoacidosis
diabetic ketoacidosis, a high concentration of ketone bodies is usually accompanied by insulin deficiency, hyperglycemia, and dehydration. Particularly in type 1 diabetics the lack of insulin in the bloodstream prevents glucose absorption, thereby inhibiting the production of oxaloacetate through reduced levels of pyruvate, and can cause unchecked ketone body production (through fatty acid metabolism) potentially leading to dangerous glucose and ketone levels in the blood. Hyperglycemia results in glucose overloading the kidneys and spilling into the urine (transport maximum for glucose is exceeded). Dehydration results following the osmotic movement of water into urine (Osmotic diuresis), exacerbating the acidosis. Ketoacidosis can be smelled on a person's breath. This is due to acetone, a direct by-product of the spontaneous decomposition of acetoacetic acid. It is often described as smelling like fruit or nail polish remover.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketoacidosis

Educative but na the skunk-like odor na him trip mean..u mean sikiru that they use brown or white rizla to mole..�����
Re: Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
How does olodo syndrome smell like?

1 Like

Re: Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell by SirMichael1: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
addikt:
BEEN HAVING YELLOW URINE FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW WITH SWEET SMELL AND WAIST DEY SOMETIMES PAIN ME .....??

You're suffering from diabetics
Re: Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell by Dollarship(m): 8:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
lilfreezy:
Wake me up when you find out what SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES smell like. undecided
why bros cool
Re: Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell by sisisioge: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
I swearit, the whole smell thing seems like rocket science to me embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Student Doctor Caused Woman's Death During Childbirth In Edo (Photos) / 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat / Pls Help A Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.