Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State (54513 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri / Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) / Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by kitaatita: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
AutoReportNG:
The enemies of the church won't see or notice this, to them, its not a news
It is like me donating one kobo. He is super rich. money made off the backs of the poor. He could do more.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by bewla(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
inoki247:
that's good.... at least dey nid to show sign of helping d oprressed nd not just standing at the headquarters and praying for them that God will give dem strength...
no God will send them machine guns from heaven ni story people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by hopefulLandlord: 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ziggylady:

Nigerian atheists as usual are nowwhere to be found undecided...They are only good at grunting and whinning against christians like we owe them anything..

Bishop Oyedepo ,Good job sir..more grease to your elbow kiss

Jesus Christ in the Jewish mythology used 5 loaves and 2 fishes to feed 5000 men. after feeding them he had 12 basketfuls of leftovers. He then said those that believe in him would do even greater than he did, I wonder why Oyedepo can't just feed the entire camps using Jesus miracle methods
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by excel101(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
Daddy Freeze since you don't pay tithe but you believe in helping the needy. This is your moment to prove yourself. Still expecting yours, because the pastor you condemned has proven himself.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Holocene(m): 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
One student school fees will cover all this cost grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by sshyne(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ebios:
Daddy Freeze, u wont see see this o...
Though he has his good sides esp on the issue of tithe which l can't find in the New Testament nor read abt any of d apostles asking for tithe ,the way he attacks Men of God these days can make some believers disbelieve the Bible.
Brother the ability for you to think for yourself and seek God personally is what makes you a man. People might hate daddy freeze but one thing is certain, he only speaks the bitter truth that most people don't wanna hear. Am not moved by what Oyedepo is doing because that's what Christ told us to do, the funny thing is this is just a show off.

Look at those items bought, can you compare it to the amount of biblically illegal tithes and seeds being collected in his church? And yet people call daddy freeze Antichrist whereas the real Antichrist are on your church pupilt.

One thing I know is if you speak the truth, you will be loved by few and hated by many. Which is the case of daddy freeze. But when you speak reassuring lies with sweet words, words like, "I SEE YOUR MIRACLE JOB, YOU ARE BLESSED IN YOUR BUSINESS " and other lamba then you will be loved by many.

The funny thing is most people attacking daddy freeze are either (1)Church goers that has no personal relationship with God. They don't read their bibles or study it, they only go to church to listen to their pastors lamba. (2) Pastors - they are angry because daddy freeze is spoiling there market. They noticed the tithe was reducing that was why one GO said if you don't pay tithe you won't make heaven. There was a lady I spoke to about the real teachings of Christ and I proved it with the bible, she believed me but she still pays her tithe and other seeds, it was then I knew the power of brain washing.
(3)pastors children, family or wives- this category of people are just protecting there dads or husband's business so I don't blame them.

People should drop the hate for daddy freeze first then search the scriptures to know the real teachings of Christ.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Bsingle(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by sshyne(m): 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
excel101:
Daddy Freeze since you don't pay tithe but you believe in helping the needy. This is your moment to prove yourself. Still expecting yours, because the pastor you condemned has proven himself.

if daddy freeze is gonna give, he will give from is hard earned cash not like your Gos making a living by extorting from the poor. I know one day God will deliver Nigerians from mental slavery.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Bsingle(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
He should go and fvck himself

Assuming you can do some it would have been better. You can't do anything for development. To even pray for yourself is difficult.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by AvatarMode(m): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ebios:
Though he has his good sides esp on the issue of tithe which l can't find in the New Testament nor read abt any of d apostles asking for tithe ,the way he attacks Men of God these days can make some believers disbelieve the Bible.
Check out Hebrews 7:5-9 especially verse 9
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by excel101(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
sshyne:

if daddy freeze is gonna give, he will give from is hard earned cash not like your Gos making a living by extorting from the poor. I know one day God will deliver Nigerians from mental slavery.
I know that if he eventually gives, he'll cause uproar on social media. But make he give if e easy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by sshyne(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
excel101:
I know that if he eventually gives, he'll cause uproar on social media. But make he give if e easy

What are you saying bro, he gives to people in need and he helps people he can. Don't you understand the maths here? He gives out of the money he makes from hardwork but your pastors gives from money collected from the poor. That's why your GOs can build universities that members can't attend and none of you see anything wrong with that. Or is that what Christ would do?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by hopefulLandlord: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
sshyne:

What are you saying bro, he gives to people in need and he helps people he can. Don't you understand the maths here? He gives out of the money he makes from hardwork but your pastors gives from money collected from the poor. That's why your GOs can build universities that members can't attend and none of you see anything wrong with that. Or is that what Christ would do?

They didn't read about "widow's mite"
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Africanbornchild: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
embarassed[color=][/color][/color]
Diso60090:
Only rice and oil na wah oo
[color=#770077]
Diso60090:
Diso60090:
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by israelmao(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Where is Daddy Freeze,a die-hard pastor critic?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Kingosytex(m): 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
MRAKBEE:
Good news
Where is that antichrist called daddy freeze?
Its obvious that some of these guys are being paid by opponents of Christianity to make our way of worship unappealing but one thing is certain... They shall not end well..
Oga, Freeze is not an anti-christ. it might interest you to know that he understands the scriptures better than some of your pastors. Freeze defends every single point he makes with biblical chapters and verses unlike some of your pastors who defend theirs with sentiments and emotions.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by excel101(m): 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
sshyne:

Lets assume that our GO's are making a spoil of we gullible Christians, but come to think of it, would it rather have been better if the tither spent his tithe in beer parlour or in all other unworthy things. Most of your likes that don't tithe always felt intimidated (because of stinginess) when others are tithing in church. So let those that tithes do the complaint when there GOs/pastors misuses their church's funds and not your stingy likes.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by sshyne(m): 7:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
excel101:
Lets assume that our GO's are making a spoil of we gullible Christians, but come to think of it, would it rather have been better if the tither spent his tithe in beer parlour or in all other unworthy things. Most of your likes that don't tithe always felt intimidated (because of stinginess) when others are tithing in church. So let those that tithes do the complaint when there GOs/pastors misuses their church's funds and not your stingy likes.

Your case is just like a mad man that insist he's normal. With your comment I can see how shallow minded you are. It's not your fault, that's the effect of brainwashing. Your pastors are enjoying the earthly wealth and they are giving the congregation spiritual blessings. You people are just dumb. Develop countries didn't tithe there way to success.

It's good you people criticize people like daddy freeze, it's a sign he is making progress. Even Jesus said you will be hated like they hate me.

Tell your GOs to write there own bibles because this one doesn't defend what they stand for. Tithing is the law, and anyone going back to the law is under the curse of the law. They will never tell you that in the church, since you are all dumb anyway.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by babony1: 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Diso60090:
guy you can also add your own relief materials I mean you can give them garri and indomie and other things you think that are not included, shiooooo.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by babony1: 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
AutoReportNG:
The enemies of the church won't see or notice this, to them, its not a news
Don't mind them jare, like the guy that commented above saying only rice and oil.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by babony1: 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ebios:
lol, you mean paying tithes does not exist in the bible?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Neoteny(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
Lols

Raising their hands and thanking a "god" who allowed them to be massacred.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Ebios(m): 8:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
babony1:
lol, you mean paying tithes does not exist in the bible?
Oga read my comment na?
l said New Testament...why was it nt mentioned in Jesus or d apostles' era
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Ziggylady(f): 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Jesus Christ in the Jewish mythology used 5 loaves and 2 fishes to feed 5000 men. after feeding them he had 12 basketfuls of leftovers. He then said those that believe in him would do even greater than he did, I wonder why Oyedepo can't just feed the entire camps using Jesus miracle methods

Mr atheist how many people have you or your fellow 'believers' helped in Nigeria and beyond??..

how many poor people have you lots fed,clothed or sent to school??..arm-chair critics pointing a finger at others while four of same fingers are pointing at them..Shallow noise-makers
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by donfemo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Instead of sending guns!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Osashalom: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ebios:
You are already deceived. Shame on you if you can't see tithe in the new testament.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by billyG(m): 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
One Tyre of his private jet is worth more than that materials make we hear word
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
A very good gesture; wish he would also be kind enough to do the same for the victims of Ebony vs Cross River communal clashes, where over 7000 were displaced and many more killed than Plateau; hope he would also get on the podium and this time criticise the killings of Christians by Christians where land is seemingly being valued more than life.

Perhaps CAN may also want to organise a demonstration against such killings which has been going on for over 20 years; while the mainstream may see cause to give the crisis as much publicity as it is giving to the herdsmen/farmer clashes in the north.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
MRAKBEE:
Good news
Where is that antichrist called daddy freeze?
Its obvious that some of these guys are being paid by opponents of Christianity to make our way of worship unappealing but one thing is certain... They shall not end well..
So na now u know?

One of his sponsors is Hushpuppy.

I'm waiting for the day his secrets will be all over the internet for all to see that he is a paid agent of destabilization.

Don't quote me if u don't have sense because I won't dignify u with my response.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ebios:

Please read Matthew 23:23 to know Christ talked about tithe.

Try using other versions to understand properly but if u still don't understand, I can help u.

Thanks.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Ebios(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
kingkakaone:

Please read Matthew 23:23 to know Christ talked about tithe.

Try using other versions to understand properly but if u still don't understand, I can help u.

Thanks.
Thanks.l av confirmed esp from other translations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.