Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State (54516 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Distributes Relief Materials To IDPs In Maiduguri / Dunamis Church Donates Relief Materials To IDPs Camps In Plateau State (Photos) / Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ebios:
Thanks.l av confirmed esp from other translations
Welcome brother.

I hope u can help others as well because the devil is using all and every means to fight the gospel though he won't succeed and he knows that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by excel101(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
sshyne:

Your case is just like a mad man that insist he's normal. With your comment I can see how shallow minded you are. It's not your fault, that's the effect of brainwashing. Your pastors are enjoying the earthly wealth and they are giving the congregation spiritual blessings. You people are just dumb. Develop countries didn't tithe there way to success.

It's good you people criticize people like daddy freeze, it's a sign he is making progress. Even Jesus said you will be hated like they hate me.

Tell your GOs to write there own bibles because this one doesn't defend what they stand for. Tithing is the law, and anyone going back to the law is under the curse of the law. They will never tell you that in the church, since you are all dumb anyway.
I don't blame you because all i can feel about you is that you're totally broke, i don't think you have a dime to give an offering let alone pay tithe, and for the fact that you've failed in life doesn't mean that others are failures like you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Diso60090(m): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
babony1:
guy you can also add your own relief materials I mean you can give them garri and indomie and other things you think that are not included, shiooooo.

You well so?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by sshyne(m): 1:02am On Jul 13, 2018
excel101:
I don't blame you because all i can feel about you is that you're totally broke, i don't think you have a dime to give an offering let alone pay tithe, and for the fact that you've failed in life doesn't mean that others are failures like you.

I know you come from a generation of idiots and am sure your father is the grandmaster of foolishness. If he is not he wouldn't produce an slowpoke son that's thinks he is normal. Am not a slave, so I don't need to give any man my money because I want blessings. Am already blessed and I give to God through the needy and the poor, which is scriptural.

I know you will die a slave, it's just painful you will pass the chains to your children. But I pray your children will break the chains and if they don't your grandchildren should. I don't think it will be that easy for your generation to be set free because you already under the curse of the law.

Run off boy , go and worship your GOs chair and bow at his feet. dingbat
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by sshyne(m): 1:09am On Jul 13, 2018
kingkakaone:

Please read Matthew 23:23 to know Christ talked about tithe.

Try using other versions to understand properly but if u still don't understand, I can help u.

Thanks.

Read from Matthew 23:1-24 ..Jesus was abusing the teachers of religious law. He said "you should tithe but do not neglect the most important aspect of the law".

Now, at this period there was only one religion which was Judaism, that was why they were called teachers of religious law. Christianity started after the death and resurrection of Christ.

Also, tithe was paid in agricultural produce and not money. Where your pastors got there own from I don't know o.

Israelites don't pay tithes anymore because they can't trace the generation of levites anymore but your pastors are the new levites (thieves).

Unlearn the rubbish you have being thought and relearn.

Read this for better understanding

https://www.nairaland.com/4502198/tithing-law-not-meant-christians
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by sshyne(m): 1:12am On Jul 13, 2018
Ebios:
Thanks.l av confirmed esp from other translations

Please don't be mislead, tithing is not for Christians and it puts you under the curse of the law.

Please read better on this post.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 13, 2018
sshyne:

Read from Matthew 23:1-24 ..Jesus was abusing the teachers of religious law. He said "you should tithe but do not neglect the most important aspect of the law".

Now, at this period there was only one religion which was Judaism, that was why they were called teachers of religious law. Christianity started after the death and resurrection of Christ.

Also, tithe was paid in agricultural produce and not money. Where your pastors got there own from I don't know o.

Israelites don't pay tithes anymore because they can't trace the generation of levites anymore but your pastors are the new levites (thieves).

U are d one who is learning rubbish.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by sshyne(m): 1:26am On Jul 13, 2018
kingkakaone:

U are d one who is learning rubbish.

How can you be using Matthew 23::23 to justify tithing for Christians. All the best bro
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by excel101(m): 5:03am On Jul 13, 2018
sshyne:

I know you came from a generation of idiots and am sure your father is the grandmaster of foolishness. If he is not he wouldn't produce an slowpoke son that's thinks he is normal. Am not a slave, so I don't need to give any man my money because I want blessings. Am already blessed and I give to God through the needy and the poor, which is scriptural.

I know you will die a slave, it's just painful you will pass the chains to your children. But I pray your children will break the chains and if they don't your grandchildren should. I don't think it will be that easy for your generation to be set free because you already under the curse of the law.

Run off boy , go and worship your GOs chair and bow at his feet. dingbat
All what you've just said is a proof that you're a broke guy, because thats how they reason. All what broke guys(your likes) do is giving the needies(beggars) #5-#10, and acts as if they've done one big job. There's no need wasting my energy on an incorrigible, poverty infested and stricken fellow like you, you're just a product of low and immobile sperm count, and your father that died an hungryman has passed the baton of poverty unto you. Please close your " tonsil stone" filled mouth next time,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by excel101(m): 6:05am On Jul 13, 2018
sshyne:

The problem about tithing is many Christians finds it difficult to bring out 10% of their earnings to pay their tithe. My reason is because they give offerings in church but each time a GO/pastor does somthn with money, they'll always connect it with tithe and not the offering they're used to giving. My question now is, is it only the tithe money that a GO/Pastor uses, what about the offerings and why the less talk about the offerings that we give? Its persons like you that gives #10 or #20 in church as offerings. The body of Christ has left you behind, keep dwelling in your self made comfort.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by victordaimond: 6:19am On Jul 13, 2018
MRAKBEE:
Good news
Where is that antichrist called daddy freeze?
Its obvious that some of these guys are being paid by opponents of Christianity to make our way of worship unappealing but one thing is certain... They shall not end well..
why swear please naso e take pain u reach?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2018
sshyne:

How can you be using Matthew 23::23 to justify tithing for Christians. All the best bro
I hope u go back and see my original post and why I sent it to him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by babony1: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2018
Diso60090:

You well so?
You no well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by Diso60090(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2018
babony1:
You no well.

Only one word for you

Nor worry i go make you regret today
Just give me 3 days make i carry your matter meet my iye for Benin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by babony1: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2018
Diso60090:

Only one word for you

shioooo.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State by babony1: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2018
Diso60090:

Only one word for you

Lol, why waiting for three days? Why can't you go now and meet your regret.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Ezekiel Atang Dies After Ignoring His Health Challenge (Photos, Video) / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / "I Don't Pay Tithes To Winners Chapel Anymore" - Lady; Daddy Freeze Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.