Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,151 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) (73431 Views)

Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) / 95-Year-Old Grandma Twerks On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Tomoyayi(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:
WHERE IS THE VIDEO?? ? ??!!!!

Brethren, retreat.
I watched the video, nothing there. She was just shaking like masquerade. OP is only trying to mislead us. Retreat

grin
It was after I finished reading this post before I realized it a females post.
grin grin grin grin

Thanks for the heads-up

1 Like

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by coolie1: 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
r
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by labisibrass(m): 2:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by eseveli(m): 2:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
I go dance zombie ontop dat pusi
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by donielord(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
na wa oooo
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Elsalvator38: 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
Food for the oga at the top
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
VivJohn:
Buratai Dinner! grin grin
na that of yansh dem burutai dey take do japanese sushi for basecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by bigocean(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Slay soldier. undecided

BTW why do NL guys fantasize on pu**sy they can't dick even in their wildest dreams. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by ChuxMyk(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Brethren, retreat.
I watched the video, nothing there. She was just shaking like masquerade. OP is only trying to mislead us. Retreat
Lmao. Roger that captain
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Taiwo20(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Wetin she find go army
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by OMEGA009(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
IMHO, she’s a disgrace to the uniform and all it stands for. How does her lil stunt advance the cause of the Nigerian Army? Is it supposed to be a recruitment drive or for entertainment? Why ridicule the Uniform with such a disgraceful act? I seriously doubt if she went through basic training as is evident from the way she’s holding that rifle. Officer comfort material. Mtcheeew. #IfYouKnow,.... and if you disagree with me, you can

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin omo see Generals yansh

4 Likes

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by wyzoe: 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
cruzita:
Oga at the top,if u knw u knw

Hope you know it could be you one day and someone will make a similar comment.

Just saying.
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
sorry to say, I don't see anything special about her
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Fordzzy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Brethren, retreat.
I watched the video, nothing there. She was just shaking like masquerade. OP is only trying to mislead us. Retreat NOW!

Thanks Comrade grin grin
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by lenny12(m): 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tinalex:

If you catch her or if she catch you? I pity your life cos you will never remain the same!
wait Ooo.. you Think Say, Na Everybody Be Ill Livered Monkey....Like Your Papa?
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sure say this wan come do soldier work?
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
This girl should be sent to sambisa asap
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THANKS, COMRADE. grin

Sir, don't you think she should be deployed to sambisa to fight Boko Haram insurgents or herdsmen in the middle belt?

How will gender equality be achieved in a country like Nigeria?
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Temptee101(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Meal for the ogas at the top

See ass...oh lawd

1 Like

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2018
wyzoe:

Hope you know it could be you one day and someone will make a similar comment.

Just saying.

Is she supposed to be tweaking or in sambisa?

Merely looking at those pics alone, one won't take time to know that she went there with connection and also a sex object for male superiors in the army and would always get a soft landing.

2 Likes

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Zimmermann(m): 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
Food for Oga dem grin
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by kerike: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oga's MEAT
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by kolafolabi(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
This one na IG meat

2 Likes

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by idonhammer: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
Strong yansh.....mtcheww
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by vertueptime: 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
See how social media take end her military carrier ,she will face disciplinary action and jailed if not dismissed.

2 Likes

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Duru009(m): 2:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oga food!
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by victorian(f): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
Brethens don't retreat. Let's watch it.
Another fellow lady will be spoiling market for another lady, it's not good.
Let's Watch it jare, even if she was dancing like a masquerade. Dance na dance it's part of entertainment to us the viewers.
She simply selling her goods online.

Let's feed our eyes. smiley
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by CAPSLOCKED: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
pocohantas:

Brethren, retreat.

THANKS, COMRADE. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
awwfar:
if I catch this soldier girl ehn.. her phussy quality go deteriorate in 2 months
How does such comment make your feel? After 2 months......mtchew

1 Like

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MEN ARE DEPLOYED TO WAR ZONES TO FIGHT TERRORIST WHILE WOMEN LIKE THIS ONE ARE DEPLOYED TO FACEBOOK AND SNAPCHAT TO PUT BOOTY ON DISPLAY.. THE WHOLE WORLD IS COMFORTABLE WITH IT AND NOBODY BATS AN EYE.

DEPLOY WOMEN TO SAMBISA TO FIGHT AND LEAVE MEN TO ENJOY THE COMFORT OF STAYING AT HOME, AND THERE'LL BE MASSIVE NUDE PROTESTS AROUND MANY CITIES IN NIGERIA AND THE WORLD BECAUSE WOMEN ARE BEING DEGRADED AND SUBJECTED TO GENDER INJUSTICE.

I'VE HEARD PARAMILITARY WOMEN COMPLAIN ABOUT UNEQUAL PAY WHEN ALL THEY DO IS SIT AND GOSSIP IN THE OFFICE WHILE MEN GO ON MISSIONS AND NIGHT PATROLS.

MANY WOMEN IN THIS COUNTRY WANT EQUALITY WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING, WITHOUT CONTRIBUTING POSITIVELY OR ENGAGING IN MATTERS THAT ARE IMPORTANT.

It saddens me really. Men are deployed to the front of the battle against Boko Haram and herdsmen.
If we should analyze carefully, more than 98% of military personnel deployed to sambisa and middle belt are men.

Is this the gender equality?

So far, Israel is the only country practicing gender equality in their military.
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Military Girls are troublesome, they will be nice at first but once them get you. O boy even if you break up with them, they will beat the shyt out of you, Besides small thing dey just sabi slap person
.urgh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' / Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) / See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.