Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) (73423 Views)

Youthful Woman Celebrates Her 80th Birthday (Photos) / 95-Year-Old Grandma Twerks On Her Birthday (Photos) / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by donbachi(m): 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
Why can't you guys,appreciate her beauty and wish her happybirthday.with good and kind words,appreciate her gallant spirit,bravery and unwavering spirit....instead of the insults and names calling....after all,some of you wished,wrote exams to join the army. and never made it.your inability to wish people well,celebrate them.kept some of you in your miserable states...may God protect you my sister.HBD.
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
I need to break a female soldier's heart and see what will happen. Once I defeat that fear, then death is nothing. grin

1 Like

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by SoaringLife01: 3:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
This one na undercover agent fit am o.....go into the den wine and get down with national security threats so as to catch them.
NA pls don't allow this undercover agent material to waste.
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by nonix22(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
NA MOUTH YOU GET. NO BODY GO ALLOW YOU CATCH HER
awwfar:
if I catch this soldier girl ehn.. her phussy quality go deteriorate in 2 months
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by SkyUrch(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin
els0nm0rali:
She should be forwarded to Sambisa forest make she go dey twerk for Boko Haram dem maybe they'll release our daughters.
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by SkyUrch(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Were u whipped? grin
777Likes9Shares:
O boy... That year for barracks grin
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by omooba969(m): 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
babasolo:
Dis one na Dem oga oga at the top food oooo

Oga at the top wey no fit go beyond 5mins.

Shior! cool

4 Likes

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by cvibe2: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2018
Any lady that shows her backside out is one of them.

If you know you know!
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by sodiqkolawole: 3:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Guys, be careful in doing business with this number 07069605736 and this account details below. If you do, you are on your own. She's a big and professional fraudster.
Oden Ayo 2105813217 UBA. DEBORAH JOHNSON 6681852524 DIAMOND BANK.Guys, be careful in doing business with this number 07069605736 and this account details below. If you do, you are on your own. She's a big and professional fraudster.
Oden Ayo 2105813217 UBA. DEBORAH JOHNSON 6681852524 DIAMOND BANK.
Guys, be careful in doing business with this number 07069605736 and this account details below. If you do, you are on your own. She's a big and professional fraudster.
Oden Ayo 2105813217 UBA. DEBORAH JOHNSON 6681852524 DIAMOND BANK.
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tinalex:

If you catch her or if she catch you? I pity your life cos you will never remain the same!
how are you sure about that? let's experiment so you can understand what I'm saying?
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
toprealman:
How does such comment make your feel? After 2 months......mtchew
you get sis? OK let's do it this way.. bring your mama and come back for her in 2months.. bring wheelchair along on your way back tho, she go need am
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2018
nonix22:
NA MOUTH YOU GET. NO BODY GO ALLOW YOU CATCH HER
you get gf? make I demonstrate for u
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Assassin101: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2018
fake ynash
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by omoelerin1: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
Ashewo cum soldier.
But, most of female soldiers in Nigeria are from Igbo tribe. Why?
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by zhikirullah(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hello… our rates crashed, You can now ship your car from USA for as low as $790 couple with irresistible pick-up cost from any location in USA, other items such as cosmetics, fashion, electronics, equipment etc for as low as $3.3/lbs inclusive of custom clearing...saving up to 40% on your global procurement or shipping service.

We have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy internationally at low cost using your MasterCard. Log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China, India etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by SYBLmon: 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
We are sure in safe hands
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by davillian(m): 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
She has the infantry badge
I just wonder what she is still doing in the city
She should join her colleagues in the bush.
The Nash even looks strong .
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by gr8tone: 3:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Absolutely this one can't do anything except enticing the oga at the top
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 3:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Talk About the sexy female soldiers in Town, There you go, Ejiro a popular Nigerian female soldier aka the Military Queen turned plus one today, and to celebrate the big day she just shared a video of herself twerking really hard for the gram...

And yes, she also blessed with Big back side, Don't worry i got you covered, see photos i grabbed for you below!

Watch the Video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlH1drWH2NN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Or here:

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/nigerian-slayqueen-soldier-twerks-hard.html

if she has big backside, what will u call this? U guys just loose control unnecessarily.

2 Likes

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by wyzoe: 3:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hanseel1:

Is she supposed to be tweaking or in sambisa?

Merely looking at those pics alone, one won't take time to know that she went there with connection and also a sex object for male superiors in the army and would always get a soft landing.

That wasn't the point I was making.
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by CSTR1005: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
oboi, see yansh.
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Platony(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Waste of data......Rubbish!!!! angry
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by MissRaine69(f): 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
els0nm0rali:
She should be forwarded to Sambisa forest make she go dey twerk for Boko Haram dem maybe they'll release our daughters.
Where there is a twerk there is a way

1 Like

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by CSTR1005: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2018
lexy2014:
if she has big backside, what will I call this? U guys just loose control unnecessarily.
na where person yansh stop, another person own begin.

It doesn't mean we shouldn't appreciate any of them.

na man like you go still enjoy the yansh at the end.
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
davillian:
She has the infantry badge
I just wonder what she is still doing in the city
She should join her colleagues in the bush.
The Nash even looks strong .
The ogas will never allow such. She has bed duties to attend to
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by davillian(m): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

The ogas will never allow such. She has bed duties to attend to
Any soldier they see near her na sambisa straight

2 Likes

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
davillian:

Any soldier they see near her na sambisa straight
As in....... wink
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by kasim155: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
This one na slay soldier ooooo
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Gracespecial101(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
thaoriginator:
If i catch this one for bed ehn, i go make her dey scream "jesus! jesus!! jesus!!!". People will think that christ is my last name cry grin cry

Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by els0nm0rali(m): 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
MissRaine69:

Where there is a twerk there is a way

Absolutely. cheesy
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by drnoel: 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Talk About the sexy female soldiers in Town, There you go, Ejiro a popular Nigerian female soldier aka the Military Queen turned plus one today, and to celebrate the big day she just shared a video of herself twerking really hard for the gram...

And yes, she also blessed with Big back side, Don't worry i got you covered, see photos i grabbed for you below!

Watch the Video here:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlH1drWH2NN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Or here:

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/nigerian-slayqueen-soldier-twerks-hard.html

This madam has added weight, like say man don enter d equation
Re: Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) by Omololupromise: 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2018
Olosho in the building

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' / Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos) / See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.