Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Shipping From UK/USA To Nigeria With Shoptomydoor - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shipping From UK/USA To Nigeria With Shoptomydoor (501 Views)

Shipping From U.S.A And U.k With Shoptomydoor / Shipping Form USA To Nigeria With Shoptomydoor / Big Thanks To Shoptomydoor. Best Shipping Company! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shipping From UK/USA To Nigeria With Shoptomydoor by Ajoke18: 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
Shipping used to be so hard for me to do. Most times i see very amazing items i can resell but no way to ship down to Nigeria and it was not because there are no shipping companies in Nigeria. But, due to their very high shipping cost. Shoptomydoor is saving me a lot of money and my side hustle is BOOMING. The best thing that can happen to any small business in Nigeria is having a shipper you can trust. Shoptomydoor is fast, air shipping takes just 6 business, at least all the times i have shipped via air. So recently, i decided to buy some small gadgets and ship via ocean. In just 8 weeks all my boxes of goods arrived and there was no missing item. I am so happy with the service that i wish i could give you up to 20 stars for your fast response via email. Shipping from USA and UK to Nigeria is just a click with Shoptomydoor. I love your service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley I am a happy customer. You get these things for free only with Shoptomydoor:

1. Free US/UK warehouse immediately you sign up
2. Free 21 days storage, and you can continue shopping from one or more online stores
3. Free packaging with secured boxes
4. Free combine and serve service to reduce your shipping cost

Try them out and thank me later wink

(1) (Reply)

We Move Light Cargo For Individuals & Bizes In Lagos & Others States / Why People Are Raped And How To Avoid Being Rape.. / Lionel Messi May Be Set To Reignite His Rivalry With Cristiano Ronaldo In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.