Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Travelling From Lagos To Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling From Lagos To Germany (5252 Views)

Food Aero Airline Served A Passenger While Travelling From Lagos-Port Harcourt / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Travelling From Nigeria To Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling From Lagos To Germany by huet: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2010
Hi,
Please i need to know the best airline to board from lagos to germany for a new visitor who has never travelled before.I'm about travelling to germany.Thanks as I await your prompt response.
Re: Travelling From Lagos To Germany by dpgz: 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2010
travel with luftansa airline. you must have a bta of mini. 200 euro. have a safe trip.
Re: Travelling From Lagos To Germany by suxes2005(m): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2010
I will advise you to fly klm, which part r u goin?

I can help u get d tkt at a reduced price of 10k
to wat you will see online,

SHALOM
Re: Travelling From Lagos To Germany by tunapa4dem: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2010
pls how much is the cost of ticket to germany from lagos, and can i see ticket from lagos to czeh republic how much is going to cost.
Re: Travelling From Lagos To Germany by member65: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2010
I don't know what the costs are but Lufthansa like someone recommended would take you direct to Germany without any stop.
Re: Travelling From Lagos To Germany by Fhemmmy: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2010
KLM all the way . . . cant tell you why, but i just enjoy their service
Re: Travelling From Lagos To Germany by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 12, 2010
Compare airline prices on www.touristvisas.info
But the best is Lufthansa anyway because it takes you to Frankfurt straight. If you are going to a city away from Frankfurt, Lufthansa could take care if you buy ticket to that city or DBahn ie German Train will take to the place.
Re: Travelling From Lagos To Germany by tunapa4dem: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2010
@oluwa12002, pls the site you post i can't find any ticket price in the site.
Re: Travelling From Lagos To Germany by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2010
tunapa4dem:

@oluwa12002, pls the site you post i can't find any ticket price in the site.

whatever is stopping you from getting your ticket from the airline srvices

I hope you get scammed
Re: Travelling From Lagos To Germany by funsosweet(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2010
My first travel experience to germany was with klm. While the second to austria was with lufthansa. Note:all lufthansa flights first stop is at frankfurt while klm flights first stop is amsterdam. Pls, go with all the original documents with which u applied for your visa,or photocopies of those whose originals were submitted be prepared to face almost same interview process u went thru at d embassy at those points of entry. Lufthansa has an immigratn guy even b4 u board from lagos. He'll interview u b4 u get aboard. Keep d phone numbers of your host intact. God bless.
Re: Travelling From Lagos To Germany by Ayobami303: 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2010
@huet please tell me the procedure on how to get germay visa am interested thanks.
Re: Travelling From Lagos To Germany by Joysmart(f): 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2016
Which airline is the cheapest now
Re: Travelling From Lagos To Germany by Travellerhub: 1:54am On Sep 09, 2016
Ethiopian Airline, Royal Air Maroc, Egypt air, Turkish Airline and Qatar Airlines are the cheapest for now, feel free to
PM me with your travel date to get you the cheapest fare.
Joysmart:
Which airline is the cheapest now

(1) (Reply)

9 Survivial Tips For International Students / The 10 Hottest Places On Earth / Nigerians In Diaspora: Where Do You Want To Be Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.