Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Gva Currently Recruits For Firms In The Telecoms And Financial Sector - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gva Currently Recruits For Firms In The Telecoms And Financial Sector (1066 Views)

University Of Ibadan Recruits For Academic & Non-academic Staff Positions / Clarke Energy Recruits For Technical Roles / Mtn Recruits For Call Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gva Currently Recruits For Firms In The Telecoms And Financial Sector by GVAjobs1: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2010
Boost your career in the telecoms and financial sector with job openings at www.gvapartners.com/jobs.html.

Qualified and interested candidates should send their resumes to BOTH: contact@gvapartners.com and recruitment@gvapartners.com. PLEASE, STATE THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR AS THE SUBJECT OF THE MAIL. Visit our website at www.gvapartners.com/jobs.html for detailed job description.

Re: Gva Currently Recruits For Firms In The Telecoms And Financial Sector by Phemmies: 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2010
WoW, that is good. I have a friend who just got a job in one of the telcos through them. I hope I can also get a job there now considering the finance openings they have. I also think they have started responding more to people who apply to them quickly so that we can know our fate.
Guys, do you know of other openings? At least, let me give about 85% energy to this GVA jobs and try some others.
Re: Gva Currently Recruits For Firms In The Telecoms And Financial Sector by Adam09: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2010
Mr. (abi Miss )Phemmies you are right, another friend of mine told me, how he got a telco job through them. But tell me, are there Financial Sector openings? because they recruit for telcommunication companies most of the time?
Re: Gva Currently Recruits For Firms In The Telecoms And Financial Sector by henryphyol(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2010
How come GVA that registered on the 7th suddenly has 2 recommendation from Phemmies and Adam09 who just registered today tongue tongue tongue My conclusion, the 3 of you are one and the same. grin grin grin
Am not saying you are a scam, i understand the need for credibility, ; wink wink wink Just be real man!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gva Currently Recruits For Firms In The Telecoms And Financial Sector by Phemmies: 12:27pm On Jun 14, 2010
Bros, Henryphyol, na like this person blessing dey pass am o.I dont think there's any harm confirming if they are real. I did confirm at www.gvapartners.com and i believe they are for real coupled with my friend who got a jab thru em. Anyway, i feel ya sensitiv nature. It's to keep us away from scammers.Thanx all the same Henryphyol. U know of any opening, abeg dont hesitate to let me know sha.

(1) (Reply)

"how You Can Turn Any Phone (even A Nokia 3310) Into A Blackberry: Be Online / Fresh Graduate Architects,building Tech. Or Related Qualification Needed / Reservation Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.