Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. (11224 Views)

Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank / Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank / UBA Wins “the Best In Digital Banking” At Interswitch Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. by greatman247(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
jingiss:
Useless Bot Leo that ask me to predict England vs Croatia match.. to win 15k

I predicted the match Croatia 2:1 England.

End of match them nor give me anything

Lol. Leo got it right my friend. The scoreline was still 2-1 in favor Croatia. You failed to ask Leo who will win in 90 minutes. Your question rather confused Leo. Hahahahaha baba
Re: UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. by greatman247(m): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2018
[quote author=scribble post=69320347]Rubbish

Zenith bank is the best digital bank

How many followers uba get[/quote

Lol. My friend you're so funny. No be by followers
Okay tell us what Zenith bank can do differently? You didn't bother to tell us that.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. by Ugmama(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
Meet LEO the virtual banker...

http://m.me/ubachatbanking?ref=staffIDA24613

1. He can give you (GMT) time all around the world.

2. Help you with weather reports.

3. Help you process cheques.

4. Help you pay bills e.g. DSTV

5. Help you open an account with UBA

6. Help you do transfer, buy airtime, check balance etc.

7. Help you block or freeze online transaction when your account is compromised.

8. Help you meet your lost girlfriend too ����

Leo is a wonderful man!!!!
Re: UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. by IsaAbubakar: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
but honestly that leo dey try oo
Re: UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
TechCapon:
Have you ever banked with Leo? Tell us your experience.

Not bad to be honest but i got my prediction right for CroAtia v England game. Dem never give me my 15k.
Re: UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. by TechCapon(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
sacluxisback:

Not bad to be honest but i got my prediction right for CroAtia v England game. Dem never give me my 15k.
lol. Take heart bro
Re: UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. by LORDKing001: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
jingiss:

going by Bet9ja your ticket Don cut Na. d second goal Na extra time which doesn't count in betting.
Re: UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. by Adulphus(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
jingiss:

Actually your prediction was 2-1 but croatia match was 1-1 on Full time

Extra time 2-1 which extra time is not included in your prediction.

SORRY.... But you lost
Re: UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. by bigocean(m): 10:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
TechCapon:
Have you ever banked with Leo? Tell us your experience.
is he the guy that keeps debiting my account in the guise of silly charges? Just tell him I have informed my village people and they are on his case.
Re: UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. by Kezzy2(f): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
Leo is bae. lol. I love UBA
Re: UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. by calmnquiet(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
jingiss:

Lol, I predicted correctly too, they didn't give me either.
Re: UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. by donqx: 12:50am On Jul 13, 2018
hmm
Re: UBA Wins Best Digital Bank In Africa, Thanks To Leo. by forbisi: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Are you guys serious?,any one can set up a chatbot on messenger.... Hmmm

I already had a chatbot for my blog 2years before UBA BROUGHT their so called LEO, I don't see anything outstanding here

But they personified it. Which you didn't. They gave the bot an identity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Important Reasons Why Nigerian Workers Should Consider Online Business! / M.i’s My Head My Belle: Insights To Entrepreneurship. / FHA Transfers Festac Mechanic Village And Market To Amuwo Odofin Local Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.