Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) (40873 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
The idiot is living in a fool's paradise...
E no know say pple no send am
#yeyebrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Alwaysking: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
grin
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by princeade86(m): 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
the guy wan relevant again. lol.
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2018
What is he apologizing for? grin
Na today he begin go “ashawo-clubs”? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by MsGood(f): 8:45pm On Jul 12, 2018
Baba, live your life and stop apologizing for action.
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Saff(f): 8:50pm On Jul 12, 2018
Sorry why is he apologising again
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by KevinDein: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Philpham:
Mum.u boy. Strip club boy. This y his marriage failed. He cannot keep a wife, and cannot keep a stripper. Anu.
Tomorrow he will say its depression that made him do it. This is the sort of men Nigeria creates.
Doesn't that has to do with the fact that his ex wife was Fuckkking some kid half her age and was shamelessly flaunting it in the public? What do you say about that? Nothing I guess.

I've learned that women get genuinely pissed when, after a breakup, a brother moves on and seem to really enjoy his life. They rather you stay miserable.

Tee bills is a fine niggaa and can get loads of fine young chicks if he wants. Tiwa wanna fuuckk young kids right, Tee bills can bang young booties every day if wishes.

Live with it.

(And fucvkk it Tee bills, you owe no one an apology)

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by MrCork: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
Saff:
Sorry why is he apologising again

...can I have 3 some with u & Oyindidi? ... Hisduchess agree to join in..deal? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by nextstep(m): 8:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
T, don't you every apologize for living your life and enjoying it. Most people who take offense don't matter, and the people who matter don't care.
Play on player. Gb'ọmọ merin is a goal jọ

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrCork:

...can I have 3 some with u & Oyi.ndidi? ... Hisdu chess agree to join in..deal? cheesy
Short, fat potbellied guy. Free me this night

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by MrCork: 9:02pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Short, fat potbellied guy. Free me this night

..why....u don't like sexxxxxc?..u don't like hand some London men with moiney? ..ok..if u don't want that thing called Hisduchess to join us for 3 some. ..then we do me, u & Saff..deal? smiley

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrCork:

..why....u don't like sexxxxxc?..u don't like hand some London men with moiney? ..ok..if u don't want that thing called Hisduchess to join us for 3 some. ..then we do me, u & Saff..deal? smiley
Kai! Short man
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by MrCork: 9:04pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Kai! Short man

angry
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrCork:

angry
Your network is really fast shocked
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Saff(f): 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrCork:

...can I have 3 some with u & Oyindidi? ... Hisduchess agree to join in..deal? cheesy
you are ugly you are poor and you are fat. Why would I want to have anything to do with you

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by MrCork: 9:11pm On Jul 12, 2018
Saff:
you are ugly you are poor and you are fat. Why would I want to have anything to do with you

correction. ... Oyindidi love to fuk me.. Hisduchess fills the same way...99% of nairaland can't wait get with me....am from London. .I drive range rover 5.....don't u have taste??((really really shaking my head)) undecided

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by holuphisayor(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
your kid will probably see it in future and know the kind of idiat you're .....

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Saff(f): 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrCork:

correction. ... Oyindidi love to fuk me.. Hisduchess fills the same way...99% of nairaland can't wait get with me....am from London. .I drive range rover 5.....don't u have taste??((really really shaking my head)) undecided
you are all talk and no action. Boy bye
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrCork:

I don tire to see your mention angry
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by MrCork: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2018
Saff:
you are all talk and no action. Boy bye

....sweetrat. .quit playing had to get...I drive range rover spot and u no when I come to Nigeria for holiday. .am definitely gonna hit it ((pound stalin talks)) ...I will spray u with £15 cash!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by taiwiki(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
At least he didn't blame hackers
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by MrCork: 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
I don tire to see your mention angry

..who mention u...when?...am a plaYa & my job is to love women. .so chill out i beggggy! ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Saff(f): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrCork:

....sweetrat. .quit playing had to get...I drive range rover spot and u no when I come to Nigeria for holiday. .am definitely gonna hit it ((pound stalin talks)) ...I will spray u with £15 cash!! wink
sweetrat?? You have officially gone bonkers. You’ve lost your mind and you’re mentally insane. It’s confirmed
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrCork:

..who mention u...when?...am a plaYa & my job is to love women. .so chill out i beggggy! ! undecided
Lol, you get wahala
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by MrCork: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
Saff:
sweetrat?? You have officially gone bonkers. You’ve lost your mind and you’re mentally insane. It’s confirmed

..I will spray those legs with £15 cash... anyways keep my property ùntil I arrive! wink

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Saff(f): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrCork:

..I will spray those legs with £15 cash... anyways keep my property ùntil I arrive! wink
im tired of you you’re actually draining
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
diz wah happens wen a man sits home all day glued to e channel.frm thr he go enter lounge dey form soft
abegi
wtf is d apilogy for
wake up man
dis na naija
not yankee
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by mimimile93: 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Singer Tiwa Savage estranged husband, Teebillz yesterday took to his social media page to share a video from his wild night out with friends.

The video was of him relaxing at a strip club. He has now apologized to anyone his post offended.

He wrote;

"I apologize to anyone I may have offended with my last post.

Truth is it was a lapse in judgement. I haven’t been out in a while now and a few friends suggested I should just go have a little fun.
I truly didn’t see anything wrong in the little fun but a few ppl have contacted me about how these images may come off wrong to ppl who do not know me and are quick to judge.
I take full responsibility for my post but know it was all in good fun.
Back to what is important, finding peace within, daddy duties and creating a better future for them.
"

Read more here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/teebillz-apologizes-for-posting-video-of-himself-at-a-strip-club.html

Bro you owe no one an apology.

Ain't no one paying ya bills..

Ball hard..

After all ya ex slu.t is always in a club with a kid young enough to be her son's mates..
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by mimimile93: 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrCork:

Anticipating your new thread..

Thank you.
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Hisduchess(f): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2018
MrCork:

mrcork am officially tired of all ur mentions. biko can I rest even if it is one day rest.mrcork biko leave me alone

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo / 'Queen Of Owanbe' Mercy Aigbe Looks Radiant As She Rocks 2 In One Outfit / More Nigerian Celebrities In Their Halloween Costumes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.