Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) (40863 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Calls Naira Marley "A Nuisance To Society” Over Strip Club Video / Teebillz Storms Nude Strip Club (Photos) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by mimimile93: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Short, fat potbellied guy. Free me this night

Someone is blushing
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by MrCork: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2018
Hisduchess:

mrcork am officially tired of all ur mentions. biko can I rest even if it is one day rest.mrcork biko leave me alone

Hisduchess ..wot is biko?... don't u have dictionary? ... dint I tell u am from London? (U bush baby) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by MrCork: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
mimimile93:

Anticipating your new thread..

Thank you.

My nigggggggga....ALL IS WELL SIR!!!! ((blessing)) wink

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by lastempero: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
Somebody help me with the meme of u are doing yourself.
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by pat1612(m): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2018
Someone once said to me when u r drinking keep your phone in your pocket

Wise man thou grin
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
This FOOL grown man will do anything to stay relevant.

Mr. Edible Catherine, keep your private life private will you ? cos its your business and not mine.

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Saff:
im tired of you you’re actually draining
safe urself 4 mi alone
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2018
Keep embarrassing you generation.... Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by ndindiatu: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
KevinDein:

Doesn't that has to do with the fact that his ex wife was Fuckkking some kid half her age and was shamelessly flaunting it in the public? What do you say about that? Nothing I guess.

I've learned that women get genuinely pissed when, after a breakup, a brother moves on and seem to really enjoy his life. They rather you stay miserable.

Tee bills is a fine niggaa and can get loads of fine young chicks if he wants. Tiwa wanna fuuckk young kids right, Tee bills can bang young booties every day if wishes.

Live with it.

(And fucvkk it Tee bills, you owe no one an apology)

U are such a baby with this comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Techliet(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
ok, let me post my link here https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9982-213X
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by donqx: 12:58am On Jul 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 13, 2018
Everyone is now irritated by you sir! Retire cheesy
MrCork:

..wot is biko?... don't u have dictionary? ... did I tell u am from London? (Village girl) undecided
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by KevinDein: 3:33am On Jul 13, 2018
ndindiatu:

U are such a baby with this comment.
Eeww
This comment of yours really hurt, not grin
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by MrCork: 7:42am On Jul 13, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Everyone is now irritated by you sir! Retire cheesy

^^^u tink i dont no u stalk my thread replies outter boredom everyday but then u expet me to retire?...... truthfully & serrrrrrrrrioooooooously. . ...u tha 2nd dumbest nairalander after ugandalady . ..u lonely Kenyan! ! ((Shaking my head )) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by MrGoogle88: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2018
decatalyst:
He looks well built and mature on the outside but EMPTY upstairs!

No wonder he couldn't hold down his marriage. He couldn't make sound judgment.

Such a disgrace to manhood!

Sense? Mba!

You have killed me with Laff grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2018
they always think they are smart! he is stylishly saying people are judging while pretending to show remorse.
Mama nor well, papa dey craze, how pikin wan be if nor be God? thank God you n tiwa ravage are no more.
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
E pain am cheesy
Retire my nigga! No one thinks you’re funny anymore cheesy
MrCork:

^^^u tink i dont no u stalk my thread replies outter boredom everyday but then u expet me to retire?...... truthfully & serrrrrrrrrioooooooously. . ...u tha 2nd dumbest nairalander after ugandalady . ..u lonely Kenyan! ! ((Shaking my head )) undecided
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by MrCork: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
KillaBeauty:
E pain am cheesy
Retire my nigga! No one thinks you’re funny anymore cheesy

...is that sopose to concern me?... u lonely bored house wife... undecided

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
Just shutup and deactivate
MrCork:

...is that sopose to concern me?... u lonely bored house wife... undecided
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by MrCork: 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Just shutup and deactivate

...the only people that take u serrrrrrrrrioooooooously are on nairaland. ..u are lonely ((sad)) undecided

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by forbisi: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
A few people like banky W
Re: Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
And no one ever takes you seriously...both on Nairaland and in real life cheesy your life must suck so much that’s why you down 23 outter 24 hours on Nairaland trolling people who don’t give a shît about you embarassed ok bye stop quoting me I’m done with you!
MrCork:

...the only people that take u serrrrrrrrrioooooooously are on nairaland. ..u are lonely ((sad)) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / Marvis Clubs With 2Baba, Peter Okoye, Ice Prince & Denrele At Joker Club Benin / Ice Prince With His Girlfriend In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.