Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos (47838 Views)

UK Minister, Kemi Badenoch Arrives Nigeria For 3-day Visit / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by SSAwhistleblowe: 12:07am On Jul 13, 2018
They will cover her up.. infact they have covered her because admitting she goofed will be a dent on the entire administration so she just has to be left off the hook..

I am however sure she has lost a lot of respect even from those in government because it doesn’t change what it is or what she is as someone who forged a certificate..

Sure in their minds they will be looking at her like see this one wey forge certificate upon all her shakara..

To me the most beautiful part of it is that she was exposed even with all the cover up..

It’s a lesson to us to be mindful of the things we do today and not think they don’t matter because you don’t know where or when it may backfire.

Her career doesn’t end as the finance minister.. there is a future for her career after this office... Ngozi has moved on with her career.. let’s watch her move on after this office with the unresolved forgery issue hanging on her neck.
Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by omonuhabi(m): 12:09am On Jul 13, 2018
I just love this woman.

She is giving them the best answer for a fool treatment.
Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by lonlytroy(m): 12:34am On Jul 13, 2018

Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by donqx: 12:53am On Jul 13, 2018
hmmm
Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 13, 2018
SSAwhistleblowe:
They will cover her up.. infact they have covered her because admitting she goofed will be a dent on the entire administration so she just has to be left off the hook..

I am however sure she has lost a lot of respect even from those in government because it doesn’t change what it is or what she is as someone who forged a certificate..

Sure in their minds they will be looking at her like see this one wey forge certificate upon all her shakara..

To me the most beautiful part of it is that she was exposed even with all the cover up..

It’s a lesson to us to be mindful of the things we do today and not think they don’t matter because you don’t know where or when it may backfire.

Her career doesn’t end as the finance minister.. there is a future for her career after this office... Ngozi has moved on with her career.. let’s watch her move on after this office with the unresolved forgery issue hanging on her neck.

Why not go to court? Take NYSC to court . This Onitsha main market or Ariara market discussion or noise cannot amount to something. Her prowess, intellectual capacity & resilience are giving your people sleepless night & headache. It takes ingenuity & courage to manage economy in recession & depression.
Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by bigdot1759(m): 3:04am On Jul 13, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Like father like daughter. grin grin grin

Integrity team indeed.

Chain, its really a bad experience to belong to Zone B. grin grin grin

U will just be made to reason like a fuuuuul. cheesy cheesy
Nigerian with stinking mentality, media fooooools keep shouting here why they're busy loading Dem pension after office. mumu naija ppl I pity u
Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by popsyleo1: 3:04am On Jul 13, 2018
I blame GOODLUCK
Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by ivandragon: 5:51am On Jul 13, 2018
suddenly, for pmb's supporters, forgery is not a crime...

may God deliver Nigeria from liars & hypocrites...
Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by Myself2(m): 6:10am On Jul 13, 2018
grin grin grin
E fit them,,,, Bonnie and Clyde
Two criminals wey no get certificate
Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by PointZerom: 6:30am On Jul 13, 2018
silastemplar:
which one of them still works for the FG?

Do you retire a thief to his house to enjoy his loot or charge him to court?.
Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by PointZerom: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2018
omonuhabi:
I just love this woman.
She is giving them the best answer for a fool treatment.

Chai, only if you're not a Nigerian.
Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by eclecticbaron: 7:03am On Jul 13, 2018
edupedia:

....if I say u are a thief does that make u one?.....
But at least I'd get to say that I'm not a thief. It's not a good tag, and I reckon any normal person would clear the air. Keeping mute is more like consenting to it
Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by toye440: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2018
This one she back lai so, e fit still perform from behind o, this one wey im dey smile so u sure say no b im agbada dey cover him Thomos.
Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2018
PassingShot:
I just too like the treatment PMB gives to petty wailings and rantings of looters and their supporters - totally ignored.
Those who continue to praise the terrorist buhari and his goons for all their unending acts of evil against Nigerians simply because they either belong to the same religion, party or tribe with him must know that buhari will not be in Aso Rock for ever. It is democracy that is being annihilated again by this same man whose actions have been tormenting Nigeria since 1966, 1983 and 2015... This man will push this country into another civil war. It is FAYOSE today, it will be somebody else tomorrow. Buhari is tormenting Nigeria and needs to be stopped."
Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2018
Almaiga:
Carry GO, Mr President. You are unstoppable.

IPOB's and Fayose's Ass leakers right now.
Those who continue to praise the terrorist buhari and his goons for all their unending acts of evil against Nigerians simply because they either belong to the same religion, party or tribe with him must know that buhari will not be in Aso Rock for ever. It is democracy that is being annihilated again by this same man whose actions have been tormenting Nigeria since 1966, 1983 and 2015... This man will push this country into another civil war. It is FAYOSE today, it will be somebody else tomorrow. Buhari is tormenting Nigeria and needs to be stopped."
Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2018
iron sharpens iron!
Re: Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos by founderDee: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2018
loveth360:
she is from surfercicated morons trybe.

When terrorist meets moroon
light skin dark brain tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out / Lawyers Speak On Military Declaration Of IPOB As Terrorist Group / Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.