Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) (158966 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by highminded: 4:19am On Jul 13, 2018
Watch this funny trending conversation of Russian president and Nigerian Pastor ftr Russia lost to Croatia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA_LCXAOmQbo
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:49am On Jul 13, 2018
He's accessing the wonderful creature of God.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by valentinos22(m): 5:03am On Jul 13, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
you're not far from being a gay cheesy

for this one i support an APC man
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by spiritedtete: 5:06am On Jul 13, 2018
AdaAde:
Please, who knows any clean country where I can train my children in the future, so they'll grow up with healthy minds.

This generation is something else.!!!
For crying out loud when will women learn to dress modestly, when will women grow up knowing their worth. How long are we going to keep coming across woman with low IQ?, when will women learn to use their brains and not their private parts to achieve their dreams. It hurts so much
cry
I'm even scared of giving birth to female kids.

French countries... are very modest ... even Cotonou for real...(We are the ones trying to corrupt them)

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by dreamangel: 5:06am On Jul 13, 2018
Oga Op this your pinshure sef e get as e be o. The thing look stage managed. Wetin that car dey do there?

BTW which contri be dis? because na Ghana school uniform that boy dey wear so.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by yhungbrowhne(m): 5:28am On Jul 13, 2018
CONTACT ME FOR,YOUR PROFESSIONAL,WEBSITE,DESIGN AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE

NEED A BUSINESS I DEAR CHECK MY SIGNATURE

READ MORR STORY ON WWW.EMPERORBLOG.COM.NG
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by dochenaj: 5:43am On Jul 13, 2018
If you have no brains, then you cannot be said to be endowed with anything.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by ironkurtain(m): 5:54am On Jul 13, 2018
Olalan:
The innocent boy might just be amazed at how a lady could be so dumb to wear such an outfit usually worn to dinners or indoors in broad daylight
BTW I still wonder what really makes guys droll at the sight of a lady with big bum or boobs

Well being a man and still dont know what makes guys droll at the sight of a lady with big bum or boobs then u might be gay.

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Make em look beta ass jor, temptation killer
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by onlyonechid84(m): 6:16am On Jul 13, 2018
It's obvious you were also interested xploring the Baka
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 6:16am On Jul 13, 2018
AdaAde:
Please, who knows any clean country where I can train my children in the future, so they'll grow up with healthy minds.

For crying out loud when will women learn to dress modestly, when will women grow up knowing their worth. How long are we going to keep coming across woman with low IQ?, when will women learn to use their brains and not their private parts to achieve their dreams. It hurts so much
cry

As long as you give birth to “kids” and not to children, then you have no escape.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Awaja(m): 6:17am On Jul 13, 2018
Small boy with mighty thoughts
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by orlarlakeside(m): 6:22am On Jul 13, 2018
Does that mean he should not appreciate good this?
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by bewla(m): 6:29am On Jul 13, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
That is my Junior brother, we love BiG BAKA
uwku

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by jaafree: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2018
the poor boy is just unlucky to appear in tha picture when the pervert is capturing the ukulicious mama, and here we are the headline is named after the innocent boy.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by fafasett: 6:40am On Jul 13, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
That is my Junior brother, we love BiG BAKA

Junior Brother how? how come about ur ramks ? junior in the army or sch or ?
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by doublecross(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2018
shame on the op and all the idiots that commented and will comment on this post. you all will suffer in Nigeria till you die as you have made this your number one priority. any day you talk poo about the Nigerian government, god will strike you dead....until you start thinking on how to take the country back from the looters

2 Likes

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Geesaintagape: 6:52am On Jul 13, 2018
I pity the boy if only he knows what lies inside the nicker- stretch marks n pofpof.

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Alexrayz(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2018
Temptee101:
wink

How did this trash make it to the front page?

Useless bloggers, you fools think we are idiots. So the useless one eyed camera man knew that the boy would turn back using witchcraft therefore positioned himself ready to snap

Secondly, the boy deliberately stared at the ass for 5 minutes to give the impotent cameraman enough time to capture him well

Thirdly, the driver mistakenly stopped on getting to the boy thereby creating room for the cockroach to capture his victim

Lastly, to the blogger, to the boy, to the ukwu owner, to the cameraman, to the driver, to the phone used, to the vehicle, to the poster of this staged embarrassment, to the lazy mod that pushed this nonsense to the front page, to the owner of nairaland that allowed this annoying trend to continue, to the readers that believed this trash and to everybody who endorsed this as being news worthy are all MAD and have no one to tell them

Calm down we not the cause of ur frustration o
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by SHEAU(m): 6:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Olalan:
The innocent boy might just be amazed at how a lady could be so dumb to wear such an outfit usually worn to dinners or indoors in broad daylight
BTW I still wonder what really makes guys droll at the sight of a lady with big bum or boobs
Yeye!
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2018
AdaAde:

cry
funke!!! this is coming outta your mouth as a woman...you are saying factual truth anyways....God bless you.....the last part of your post got me laughing..
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by uzo4real(m): 6:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Same scenerio...

1 Like

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by imran147(m): 6:59am On Jul 13, 2018
Oshozondi Catwalk grab the boi
Attention!!!
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Obodo999(m): 7:25am On Jul 13, 2018
Olalan:

Some fleshy people will misunderstand your last sentence and call you "gay". Only spiritual and GODLY people will understand.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2018
Face book lailai na to face yansh
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by thunderbabs: 7:27am On Jul 13, 2018
donstan18:
He's still young to know that a clothed ass is not reality.

If that lady should UnCloth now, the gravity of oozing stench and stretch marks he'll see will comfortably out-smell aboki's perfume.

Chisoss shocked u don finish women
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Obodo999(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2018
AdaAde:

cry

So you will rather prefer to have male kids that will be messing around with the females, born by another people. That is hypocrisy, Aunty.
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Willexmania(m): 7:42am On Jul 13, 2018
Olalan:

GAY
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by VeeBabs(m): 7:43am On Jul 13, 2018
Your BAN awaits you. Keep insulting the mods and everyone else, plus Seun...

cc: Lalasticlala

Temptee101:
wink

How did this trash make it to the front page?

Useless bloggers, you fools think we are idiots. So the useless one eyed camera man knew that the boy would turn back using witchcraft therefore positioned himself ready to snap

Secondly, the boy deliberately stared at the ass for 5 minutes to give the impotent cameraman enough time to capture him well

Thirdly, the driver mistakenly stopped on getting to the boy thereby creating room for the cockroach to capture his victim

Lastly, to the blogger, to the boy, to the ukwu owner, to the cameraman, to the driver, to the phone used, to the vehicle, to the poster of this staged embarrassment, to the lazy mod that pushed this nonsense to the front page, to the owner of nairaland that allowed this annoying trend to continue, to the readers that believed this trash and to everybody who endorsed this as being news worthy are all MAD and have no one to tell them
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Oluwatosin678(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2018
Dollarship:
na African video assistant refree bdat
we no go carry last na......na only oyinbo get VAR ni

Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Chibuzee: 7:48am On Jul 13, 2018
But d snapper and d watcher are among d lazy youth buhari is talking abt
Re: Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) by Phemostiga4u: 7:55am On Jul 13, 2018
shewdren of seduction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / >>> 50 Things Boys Don`t Know About Girls <<< / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.