Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady (79598 Views)

Tanzanian Lady Storms Streets In A Wedding Gown In Search Of A Husband / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Enormous Backside / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by Sugar2001(m): 11:53am On Jul 13, 2018
Holy crap.i mean wodahell, is dat ass or sometin else
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2018
gbeymeyy:
Botox
C'mon! You know she can't afford it. Tanzanian women are endowed o.

O n jowu abi?
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by segebase(m): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2018
this puzzi this go sweet
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by iamnavy1: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2018
ClintGist:
This is nice but I think she dey learn work where this one dey..... Just check her various pic here...

https://sciencetechink..com/2018/06/pretty-african-woman-with-massive.html

omo the girl carry ukwu
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by adecz: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2018
Wahala dey !! shocked shocked

Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by vRendoh(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2018

So the black woman has nothing to offer other than big yansh and oyinbo hair long on a bleached face! chai!
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by Saff(f): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2018
doskie:
men suffer sha.

those hips can help her purchase indemnity for her every fault, help her pass exams, get jobs, love , attention, have her bills picked and more....

what do men enjoy really ? a man has to hussle on his own
Why do you think they're more transsexual females than males? Women are great grin
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by CDCEO001: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
I don't understand why people think this is attractive or sexy.
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by zinizta: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
sexiest woman in Africa.. she has it all
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by ODAVI(m): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
HAAAAAAAA, Wait you come back after the baking naaa
Rityonyi:
undecided where was I when this lady was blessed with this big ass, if mine is as big as this with my height, the world will know me.

Don't blast me, I won't even see it because I am busy in the kitchen baking wink bye
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by AnaCheks(m): 12:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rityonyi:
undecided where was I when this lady was blessed with this big ass, if mine is as big as this with my height, the world will know me.

Don't blast me, I won't even see it because I am busy in the kitchen baking wink bye
But you are beautiful the way u are na.... Please bake me some cupcakes I like them chocolate wink
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by sisisioge: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rityonyi:

My dear...careful what you wish for o. My Grandma had this curves then but now she doesn't take the stairs or do anything that requires lifting of her legs. Yet she has gfs who are still remarkable able to do some simple liftings here and there.
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by rims4emmy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rityonyi:

U R BEAUTIFUL D WAY U ARE DEAR. EMBRACE UR BEAUTY
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by DaHrNn(m): 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
[quote author=Rityonyi post=69324579] undecided where was I when this lady was blessed with this big ass, if mine is as big as this with my height, the world will know me.

Don't blast me, I won't even see it because I am busy in the kitchen baking wink bye[/qi

If you were born of a Ghanian parents,you would have had 80% possibility to have a massive a** and hips... We are tired of it here in Ghana..[color=#990000][/color] smiley
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by lebete3000: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rityonyi:

You'll actually look very awkward....better thanks your stars, don't be smarter than God who molded you...
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by j1mmy: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
I don't think these South and East African women know what they call curvy is actually the result of Western and White Apartheid South African chemical and biological programs meant to poison and kill blacks, some of the result which did not end in death resulted in abnormal body shapes and sizes.

https://qz.com/822837/south-africas-apartheid-era-chemical-and-biological-warfare-poisoned-pasts-exhibition/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast

https://www.africanglobe.net/africa/proof-south-africas-apartheid-government-developed-germs-kill-blacks/
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by HoodBillionaire: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
oh lawd.. padi o jeh jeh jeh
coca cola diet o deh wa lor shey rosay
Patrick33:
Good lawd

1 Like

Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by 4laferarri(m): 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rityonyi:

I understand your plight. grin

pls bake for two oo
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by Charmingrascal(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
It is a pity that most ladies of these generation have nothing to show or offer to the World than showing off their asses, curves and boobs
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:55pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rityonyi:

you were busy getting fvcked then.
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by jimcaddy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Some will say its poo poo that full that baka.....
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by Irunmole(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2018
She's got steatopygia which is excess accumulation of fat in the posterior (buttock). Simple.
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by 9japarrot: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Small girl,big hips shocked

Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by EhisChelsea1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rityonyi:
She is flaunting what she got. She is pretty tho and I know most guys like it big like that.

Ladies like me will just be like undecided

Not all guyz....some guyz lyk my humble self would actually chose d lady on ur dp over and over and over plus over and over again to.this heavy duty lady...
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by bennynaza(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rityonyi:
She is flaunting what she got. She is pretty tho and I know most guys like it big like that.

You look like a mermaid in your profile pic, and I mean it in a good way.
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by engrglover(m): 1:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rityonyi:

Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by Justluv: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
Dizwan na pure deformity
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by EhisChelsea1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rityonyi:

Well, maybe not even most guyz...guyz lyk my humble self prefer, and would chose d lady on ur dp over and above diz lady here. Basic tin, be content with ur assets.. big or small......to me, d lady on ur dp is d definition of perfect beauty...
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by crafteck(m): 1:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rityonyi:

U 2 fine.. 10/10 4 u..
Re: Meet Jacqueline Obed Aka Poshyqueeen: Curvy Tanzanian Lady by Bishop(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rityonyi:

it's not about the size dear,can it work the work...kwantinue your job in the kitchen remember I don't eat too much salt...winks cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat / Man Catches His Wife In Bed With Another Man In A Hotel / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.