Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US (113929 Views)

Madonna, 61, Goes Nude To Flaunts Her Perky Boobs / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by fuckwell2080: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
free the baby joo.who give u the right to slap her.she is doing what she knows best.let her bleeps all the dicks if she likes you wan block her source of income.olosho in disguise.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by kesoyin: 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Not to discourage you, cos all cases are unique, but I let people's appeal lead me to the one I wish I didn't enter and am virtually stuck in. So bro, its for a lifetime, if you can't handle it now, walk away

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Realslimshady(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
wanna ask this question first..
the sex chat and all, was it still going on when you saw it?? if yes then I'll advice you to dump her, it'll be better for you in the long run and Hav trust issues before marriage isn't something anyone would like.

if the sex chat happened before you guys got back together then I don't think that should be a problem, I mean you've dated this girl before, you know her better than we do , so in this case it's up to you to do what your heart says .
I hope this helps. Best of luck
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by TruckPark: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
Gidilagoon:
Pls house, I don’t know if am being stupid or not man enough but I just have to share this with you guys just for an advice.. it might be long as I really want to express myself pls.

Her aunty said she wants to come and meet me this weekend but I told her I will get back to her. Do you think I should let her come?

Pls mature men in the house don’t abuse me, just advice your guy abeg.

Bro your shoes are too big to be worn (counsel yourself first)
You want a peaceful marriage?
Let the bird free and save yourself a
- divorce stress
- domestic violence
- physical and emotional breakdown
Add as much as you want to avoid bro.

If my suggestion would not be discarded, get a sure elder blood within your family to share his/her own views. Also let your closest pal know what's up (that's if sisi and bobo sef never dey run low-key alignment).
Just amazed with the speed at which the babes family are jumping upandan to make peace talk with you. Isslike they are looking/depending/hoping on to something from your end .
Omo iya mi JAPAAA!!! No go let her family use beg scope enter you, cun put you for jonzing after you marry finish.
That's when US uncle and Abuja elder brother would start inviting her for job interview at embassy every 2nd week of the month.

But next time, stop doing aproko into women's phone. Even if you don't trust her, just let her run her life. What would be would be. Young bloods sef dey get hypertensive from eavesdropping on a woman's phone conversation or spying on her phone/SM's etc.

If her aunt should come around, just tell her "you've got to pray about your next step, they should either give you time to seek God's face or they should just park their jonzing leg out of your house"

Bobo most of all God would teach you the best way to go about it.

##
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by mandate12: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2018
21savages:
All i wnt to say is u're a man giving ha that 3 hot slap..

Hahaha
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by mandate12: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
donstan18:
One thing we should know is that until a lady is married, she's still single and a packaged prostitute.

She might be seen as a retired one once she's married. The earlier we get this the better for us.

Even a wise and intelligent Nigerian lady will agree with me that they are packaged prostitute parading as girlfriend.

OP, you shouldn't have slapped her, she's not your wife, you don't own her, you assumed she must have dated so many men, but you didn't tell us how many ladies you've dated.

Once your girlfriend cheat or misbehave. Kindly break up or forgive.

Don't hit a woman who is not your wife because she cheated. Don't even hit a woman atall, even if she's your wife.

Your action didn't make you a man, learn to act less and think smart when provoked by a woman.

Everyone's got different anger threshold. It's not in ur power to tell when or whether a man hits a woman or not.
Further u don't have the powers to dictate what actions make a man.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Meekha(m): 5:31am On Jul 16, 2018
Dear Bro,
Whoever taught you to hit a woman
Whoever taught you that nobody deserves a second chance??
Whoever taught you that you are a saint??
Please forgive her for your own good. She has shown enough remorse and willingness to change even deleting her personal profile on facebook which most slay mamas will NEVER agree to do..See if you don't forgive her and she later moved on as a changed and honest woman, your past may later hunt you cos I am VERY sure that you were not a saint either! Thanks.

Yours Sincerely
S.O Michael
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by babyfaceafrica: 8:22am On Jul 16, 2018
Meekha:
Dear Bro,
Whoever taught you to hit a woman
Whoever taught you that nobody deserves a second chance??
Whoever taught you that you are a saint??
Please forgive her for your own good. She has shown enough remorse and willingness to change even deleting her personal profile on facebook which most slay mamas will NEVER agree to do..See if you don't forgive her and she later moved on as a changed and honest woman, your past may later hunt you cos I am VERY sure that you were not a saint either! Thanks.

Yours Sincerely
S.O Michael
and how do you know he is not a saint
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by litaninja(m): 8:37am On Jul 16, 2018
You had no right to slap her.
She dey find green card...bros, your babe don cast. Move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Mikeiron78(m): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
You slapped her
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Johnsown1(m): 11:13am On Jul 17, 2018
cvibe2:
Op,

Let the girl go. A leopard never changes it's spot likewise old habits die hard.

You want to block her many sources of income. You have been shown a preview of the movie ( what she will do/capable of doing)

I doubt you, when a lady cries and tell you that she has changed;believe me she has but to satisfy ur curiosity u can monitor her without been dictated
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Slapsticker: 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I agree with ur entire post.

Except this part -

"" A MAN THAT IS NOT IN CONTROL OF HIS EMOTIONS IS SICK AND ISN'T BETTER THAN AN ANIMAL. HE SHOULD GET CHECKED FOR BPD""

It's wack.

lol, ikr grin
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by placeofallure(f): 4:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Gidilagoon:

Thanks bro.. I wouldn’t call her a nympho but I know she likes sex so much and she’s not the type that will Bleep for money. I just think she ain’t clever enough and has never dated a better guy which really serious with her before, I believe she’s too emotional and can easily fall for sweet words.

Good you're being truthful and not spiteful about her. Now that you have ascertained that she's the gullible or vulnerable type, then man up and protect her. It could be some extra stress but it will be your sacrifice for love. Ask elderly, experienced and matured people around, the grass is not as green in the next compound. Unforgiveness is not a sign of maturity like some people opined on this thread. How many ladies out there are saints? The next girl probably could be worse. Love covers a multitude of sin. By her deleting her fb account and changing her numbers are signs she's truly remorseful. Watch her covertly for a while to see if she's changed for real. Then if things go well, send me an invite for your wedding.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Slapsticker:

lol, ikr grin
As if u haven't slapped someone before...grin.
GOOD.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by yetty2379(f): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2018
my dear brother it happens. u just have to give and forget. if truly ur heart bit for her so that u won't regret ur action
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Gidilagoon: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kpac:
I am coming out of my comment retirement to honestly give you an advice you so much seek for.

Foremost on my advice is that you should kindly henceforth not seek a life-saving, destiny-shaping advice like the one above on a fast degrading forum like this which has also been occupied vigorously by an equally degrading different kinds of people, these days. Its like a deer going to the den of Lions to ask for advice on how to treat Mr Rabbit his neighbor. What kind of advice do you really think their brains can process?. Their minds are adequately corrupt, they have sawdust and carbide stuffed in the brains and the remaining part of the functional part has been eroded by codeine. Just so they don't win is why i am typing this, else you take a wrong advice that would affect your life, not theirs.

Lets move on from there, you have to realize that its getting more difficult for real guys to get ladies worthy of marriage these days, and its getting worse by the day. When a lady is on facebook, instagram, wechat, whatsapp, has a badoo profile, at the same time on twitter, active on nairaland, etc, it would take a real huge grace of God to have such lady not get Vulnerable and have date so many guys as you have pointed out about your fiancee. If this didn't happen now, it would have still happened after your wedding and could turn so ugly then. I am a realist and i strictly don't deceive myself. With what you have said about your fiancee, she did a terrible mistake (which she wouldn't have regretted if you have not caught her) but she quickly followed it with sincere steps of remorse, regret and remission. She deleted her facebook account and changed her number. Whew ! Thats a huge one. Most of the ladies on this forum giving you wrong advice would NEVER changed their phone number for any man. Your fiancee did this and that shows a lot of sacrifice for a lady in this generation.

She has engaged her aunt and maybe others, and that requires taking in some great shame to have done that. If she never wanted you and loved you, she would have used that 3 Italian slaps you gave her and the German dragging her out of your house as her great Alibi to make it look like you also a devil yourself. But she did not. Despite your embarrassing shortcoming, which you need to work on yourself, she has not stopped at anything (so far) to do anything she thinks could help you decide to forgive her.

You are not a saint either, we have had many ladies too who asked for advice if they should go on to marry a guy who gave them 3 Japanese slaps and dragged them from his house Fashola-style. Though what you discovered of your beloved fiancee was heartbreaking but please, you also need to look inside the mirror and ask yourself if you really think you're matured enough to get married. You seem to have a long way to go with your temperament - which of course collapses a marriage even faster than adultery.

As for she dating many guys in the past, its unfortunate, but she actually trusted all those guys is why she dated them but they had nothing to offer her. The past is the past and should be left in the past. If you guys love each other so and very much and have decided to mutually live your lives with each other, then Behold, all things have become new. Dont get married to her and be taunting her with her past again. That singular act breaks a woman's heart harder than seeing their husband on their maid. A man has to have a big matured mind and a huge restraining mind to be a successful husband.

In a nut shell, its human to make mistakes and its human to forgive. Nigerians hate that word forgiveness and that's why our society has been rounding a no-progress circle for ages. You can even deduce that from our beloved Nigerian film, they would never forgive any evil doer in their films, If they cannot find any quicker and harsher death for that evil doer, who has even repented, the next scene you would see is that the person walks away after bitterly rolling on the floor and asking for forgiveness, then suddenly a car speed to him/her, hits him/her and the person dies instantly. That's when they can end that film. They cant even give the person a chance to get to the hospital before he / she dies. Never. So its in our culture to hate to forgive, but you have to forgive your fiancee because she has really done everything she could after that interesting discovery.

Finally, please ensure its not just Facebook she deletes. Try to call her your own self, in a calm voice (cos she would have probably gotten so afraid of you after those slaps and drags), ask her to come meet you, then do your manly talks to ask her to tell you everything she thinks you should know now before you find out at anytime in the future and it gets too late. I assure you that you would need to sincerely talk very well, long and convince her she can trust you whereas you should also be very very prepared to be matured enough to hear anything and immediately shove it to the past. When she has confessed everything, you guys should jointly make decisions that would not affect your marriage henceforth. So, if she has a secret badoo profile for example, or she even has a username on a nude website, you should both there and then delete them all and please take her back to start a new life.

I assure you, there are worse ones out there. The ones on this forum are even worse. If you were dating any of them, you would have been in jail now with that your temper cos you would have killed them and even hang their corpse.

Goodluck Bro.

Thank you so much for this bro. I really do appreciate.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Benwems(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2018
Gidilagoon:

I hope you guys are back together now? Good luck bro.
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 13, 2018
Gidilagoon:

do not make a hoe a wife
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by ericangel01(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2020
just nude u dey vex what if she's banging a guy just at the back door. abeg, Take her o
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Cowbell521: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2020
shurch:
Forgive her, court for another 6 month without sniffing on her fb or instagram , after 6 months do your research to be sure she as changed.
My guy you will know what if she's truly worth it after all.
Adios.
She no go change anything
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by thymm50(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
op how did this story end, or is it another nairalaand super story
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Hassanmaye(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2021
how is that possible? nawa for you o.. untop phussy wey fit dey smell like rotten fish ..you're being stingy.
You mean smell? Something that Men are paying 1.2m in Lagos for
Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Hassanmaye(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2021
Awww!! Oya sorry ,my bad....stop crying ehn! ...see your phussy is not smelling like rotten fish, God !! I meant to say rotten egg..
oya
Send me your accnt number, let me send u little something for the emotional distress I caused u
Wickedness

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by NiceMen: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2021
Gidilagoon:

So back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US. I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.

Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it. I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened, but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me.

Her aunty said she wants to come and meet me this weekend but I told her I will get back to her. Do you think I should let her come?

They always cry. Such girls can't change. I know a girl that was caught on her way to collect penisiling... Her man caught and she acted like she was remorseful. Do you know she was asking the guy that she wanted to Bleep if he will still Bleep her after the wedding? How did I know? Well, I am the guy. You will be wasting your time.

And guys, if a woman does not love you or respect you, do not marry her ooo cos you are wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Beze992(f): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2021
Firstly, sending her nudes to a married man shows a woman who has loose morals and no principles, a bit harsh, yes, there's no way to sugar coat it.
Apologizing for what she did doesn't necessarily means she owns up to her mistake, it's also a manipulative tactics. That being said, you shouldn't have laid a hand on her.
My candid advice, forgive her, but don't take her back, if she doesn't respect the sanctity of other people's marriage, is it her own that she would respect? But if you love her so much like you've said, you might need to watch her for awhile to know if she's changing genuinely before taking her back.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
Oga you are not in love with that girl your foolishness want to put you in cage ( sorry for using the word fools) why will you see such and still say love someone that is doing this before marriage is she a child do you know how many guy she has send her nude to. Why do most men think draft like this and end calling love. Tomorrow after marriage they will come here and say infidelity I no dey even pity any man that his wife is fucking out most of them see this red flags during relationship but they fail to listen. You move on with her abeg no come here tomorrow to tell us she did this or that
Gidilagoon:
Pls house, I don’t know if am being stupid or not man enough but I just have to share this with you guys just for an advice.. it might be long as I really want to express myself pls.

I have been dating this girl going to 2years now and we are planning to settle down probably next year. I have known this girl for a very long time because we have dated before when I just got admitted to university but we ended after short period.

So After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.

So back to the main issue that just came up recently . I don’t know what took me to her Facebook profile and I decided to go through her messages, I noticed one of the guy she claimed to be her uncle was a man friend she has known from the past, this guy Is married with 2kids living in US. I noticed my girl sent her nude to him and they were having sex chat, so I acted like I didn’t see anything and I invited her to my house the next day and tell her what I saw, then she started crying, immediately I gave her 3 hot slap and asked her to leave my apartment but she wouldn’t leave but kept crying on the floor and said she’s ready to swear with death if such ever happened again, that she was just stupid.

Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it. I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened, but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me...

Honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable, too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death..

Re: My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US by finishmatter: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
Work on yourself, find out what makes you happy, and then you can decide if you want to put up with someone else who is dedicated to making your life a living hell.

Gidilagoon:

I have been dating this girl going to 2years now and we are planning to settle down probably next year. I have known this girl for a very long time because we have dated before when I just got admitted to university but we ended after short period.

So After few years that we’av graduated, we met again and fortunately we were both still single ,so we decided to start dating again and this time we are more serious and planning for future, I realized she must have dated many guys when I left her because it was a long time ago, so I decided to change her phone number just to avoid any connection with any guy from her past since am planning my future with her now, but after awhile I noticed some of these guys still chat her on FB and Instagram and she replies, and one even sent her money and I was totally mad at her but later we resolved it.

Well I dragged her out of my house, and since then all her family from different places have been calling me pleading on her behalf except her Mom and Dad which she can’t tell about it. I noticed she has changed her phone number and delete her Facebook account after what happened, but I told her it’s already late when her aunty called me...

Honestly I still love her, because she’s the only girl I ever fell for but won’t I look stupid if I accept all the pleading and continue with her? And can such girl make a good wife? She’s too vulnerable, too emotional and she has dated a lot of guys in the past, so it scares the hell out of me to settle down with her, so that man no go die untimely death..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Underwear In Pre-wedding Pictures / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.